Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform  (Read 2363 times)
pentix

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

How to I withdraw tokens from account to personal wallet
irbayhan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

They give you a wallet in your dashboard, you can send from there to your own wallet with the private keys
How to I withdraw tokens from account to personal wallet
AllanSh

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

The major theme that in the future it has insured the progress of the business.  Good luck guys.
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

The major theme that in the future it has insured the progress of the business.  Good luck guys.

💰 Monopoly is Launching Referral Program!   
This is a unique opportunity to earn some ETH without investing anything but your effort in spreading information about our project on the internet! Hard to believe? Well you have got to! We will reward everyone who attracts investors to Monopoly and helps our project develop with Ethereum, not just our project’s tokens!

♨️ How does it work?
You sign up on mnp.live, log into your personal account and receive a referral link. The next step would be advertising our project on your social media, blogs, forums, etc.
Every visit made through your referral link that ends in an MNP token purchase will yield you 10% of the money spent on the purchase in the cryptocurrency it was made with.
In other words, if your referral buys $100 worth of our project’s tokens, you receive a cashback of $10 to your account! It’s super simple! ETH will be sent to the wallet you enter in your personal account on our website!
Begin earning cryptocurrency today! Receive the maximum bonus on your token purchase and cashback from attracted investments! The amount you earn depends on you only!

*IMPORTANT NOTICE! Referral program does not apply to TRM conversion into MNP! Cashback is also not applied to these transactions.
pentix

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

also i think the bitcoin will still suffer for a few months before recovering
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

the project almost Spring gambling, I think it is going to interest on Monopoly project by gambling players let alone use the transaction blockchain the system it's easy
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

If the project is good, then sales on ICO will be successful, even if the cryptographic market is in decline. On the other hand, weak projects depend very much on the mood of the market.

mojacho

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

Hi, can I talk directly with marketing manager?
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

hi you can send me your offer
Hi, can I talk directly with marketing manager?
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

I think that this platform will be very interesting for investors. With the help of a decentralized blockchain platform and broader decision-making capabilities, it also eliminates the risks of losing investors' funds.
Lopez Lamar

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

Greetings guys.
Waiting for something more interesting here.
Seamless activity, aware activity.
HiBCDirect

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

I do not think it's a crypto decline now, I think it takes a step backward to pick up momentum and go further, that's what we've seen lately, and it should be repeated. As for the project,  MONOPOLY is entering a very open market today, and I see no difficulties to dominate the segment, everything depends on the continuity of the excellent work of the Team
I think that this platform will be very interesting for investors. With the help of a decentralized blockchain platform and broader decision-making capabilities, it also eliminates the risks of losing investors' funds.
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

You are right, the market as we see is beginning to recover, and if this happens now is the best time to buy cheap ethereum.
I do not think it's a crypto decline now, I think it takes a step backward to pick up momentum and go further, that's what we've seen lately, and it should be repeated. As for the project,  MONOPOLY is entering a very open market today, and I see no difficulties to dominate the segment, everything depends on the continuity of the excellent work of the Team
mojacho

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:12:45 PM

Even good projects are reaching only soft cap these days and its really hard for any project to reach its hard cap investments. MONOPOLY  has all teh necessary things to reach its financial investments and hopefully we will see good seed
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

ofcourse, a
Even good projects are reaching only soft cap these days and its really hard for any project to reach its hard cap investments. MONOPOLY  has all teh necessary things to reach its financial investments and hopefully we will see good seed
fter those crazy months in december and the beggining of january no one could expect such a hard year. Of course that the coins will have to go down some day but no for that long.
mojacho

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

Well, the longer it lasts, the harder it would be for the coins to take their positions back. Anyways, I hope for the better as I have always believed in crypto.

ofcourse, a
fter those crazy months in december and the beggining of january no one could expect such a hard year. Of course that the coins will have to go down some day but no for that long.
eikzbtc

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

It should not be easy, in general, to attract investors. We are past the crypto investment hype now, I think, so what we see now is more or less how a crypto market should look like, maybe a bit more in green for my taste.
 I Hope, MONOPOLY team is prepared to work hard in order to attract investors and move forward with the project.
Well, the longer it lasts, the harder it would be for the coins to take their positions back. Anyways, I hope for the better as I have always believed in crypto.

ofcourse, a
mojacho

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

I think now many new people are frightened to join the crypto space. That's why I am quite sure we will not see new hights at least until next year. Let's hope for the best.
It should not be easy, in general, to attract investors. We are past the crypto investment hype now, I think, so what we see now is more or less how a crypto market should look like, maybe a bit more in green for my taste.
 I Hope, MONOPOLY team is prepared to work hard in order to attract investors and move forward with the project.

ofcourse, a
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:53:45 PM

Thats true. now we have to wait for the next hype.

I think now many new people are frightened to join the crypto space. That's why I am quite sure we will not see new hights at least until next year. Let's hope for the best.

ofcourse, a
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

I think everything will depend on the good news, if cryptocurrencies will be used at state levels (I think that this would be sooner or later) then we can expect for rapid growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: