Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform  (Read 2351 times)
irbayhan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

https://mnp.live/?utm_source=ANN_BT
I have found no info about that in the web. Can you name your source?
They already did? That's good news. Was there an official announcement from the team?
so the token sale is just started from a few days i'm curious too to know how it is going,how much they've raised till now i would have preferred a real time
I have celebrated a lot of the fact that MONOPOLY has achieved its Soft Cap as far as I know, it is not an easy task these days, investors have been looking for projects that have already raised something, so they can join

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Didn't you raise $2,011,327 for TerraMiner?

Can't you reinvest $2,011,327 raised funds from previous ICO and make...

2232% annual which will be $44,892,818.64 in year from now and $1,002,007,712 in two years from now?
cooobb

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

Hey there! Are there any admins available to talk about the marketing for this project?
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:44:11 AM

we will think about it

2232% annual which will be $44,892,818.64 in year from now and $1,002,007,712 in two years from now?
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

If you have any offer - send it to me

Hey there! Are there any admins available to talk about the marketing for this project?
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

cool, so they will develop the project either way. that's what I like to hear.
They already did? That's good news. Was there an official announcement from the team?
so the token sale is just started from a few days i'm curious too to know how it is going,how much they've raised till now i would have preferred a real time
I have celebrated a lot of the fact that MONOPOLY has achieved its Soft Cap as far as I know, it is not an easy task these days, investors have been looking for projects that have already raised something, so they can join
Regenmacher

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

That's cool no matter how much money they will raise, the project will keep running. But if they collected enough money, that will be better and for sure will make the development much better.
Pritt

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

If the project continues in any case, then why announce a soft cap? This is somehow illogical. It is enough to declare the size of a hard cap.
That's cool no matter how much money they will raise, the project will keep running. But if they collected enough money, that will be better and for sure will make the development much better.
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

I agree is a bit confusing to have a softcap if they already have enough money to continue with the project.
If the project continues in any case, then why announce a soft cap? This is somehow illogical. It is enough to declare the size of a hard cap.
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

Yes, that's a bit confusing. On the other hand the investors know that 1 million USD is the money needed to develop the project so you can compare it to the hardcap.
I agree is a bit confusing to have a softcap if they already have enough money to continue with the project.
Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

They have one of the most intuitive ICO websites I have ever met. Anyways, If I were them I would add some more info about how's crowdfunding going on.
pentix

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:19:14 AM

Correct!, I've checked their token sale page and did not find any figure on the total token sold so far. Maybe they should fix that asap.
They have one of the most intuitive ICO websites I have ever met. Anyways, If I were them I would add some more info about how's crowdfunding going on.
cooobb

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

These small problems are upsetting me everytime, people are trusting your team with their money but you are making small mistakes, hopefully they will mix it swiftly.
Correct!, I've checked their token sale page and did not find any figure on the total token sold so far. Maybe they should fix that asap.
mcmge

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

This "bear" thing for ICOs is just a myth, if an ICO is good enough is going to attract a lot of investors no matter what. Look at DAV network for example, they already collected 40,000 ETH and the hardcap is more or less 60,000 ETH
These small problems are upsetting me everytime, people are trusting your team with their money but you are making small mistakes, hopefully they will mix it swiftly.
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

Startup is a great way to earn money both for its creator and investor. Usually startups gather young people who do not have enough financial resources to implement their ideas. Therefore, they need those people who can believe in them and help them to realize their plans into reality.

Investing in a startup company is very risky for investors. It is very important to carefully study the market and understand whether the idea of a startup will be in demand in the future.

By investing in the right startup, investor can increase the amount of his investment many times in a short period of time.
But how can an investor check all startups and interesting ideas? How can he choose a really interesting one and, most important, a safe project?

In order to answer these questions we have developed Monopoly project. Using Monopoly platform we will be able to solve the main problems of investors and provide them with the opportunity to:

✔️invest in projects efficiently and safely;

✔️monitor the appropriateness of use of funds within projects.

At the same time, startups also get a wide range of opportunities through the use of Monopoly platform:

✔️raising funds in the project without large-scale investments in advertising and other costs;

✔️project development and scaling.

Learn more about Monopoly platform on our website https://mnp.live!

#Monopoly #token #blockchain #ICO
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

we will think about it

I thought your CEO Pavel Kuznetsov collected money to build farm, so you are saying you didn't do anything with raised funds yet?
Lizzardis

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:29:40 AM

It could be good to have more info if the team has announced that they have reached the soft cap, cause it’s a pretty big achievement so it’s important to communicate about it. Especially with this hard market, now most of ico will have trouble to reach the soft cap is things continue like that.
Alvarado-Pos

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:36:15 AM

I expect your business runs happily!
Very nice logo, responsive approach!  Good luck fellows.
btcrising

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I already submit..but my balance not increase.. Why ?
irbayhan (OP)

Try again

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

I already submit..but my balance not increase.. Why ?
airdrop is already finished
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: