Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CREW] Crew Cryptocurrency [ECO MASTERNODE][DPOS][MULTISEND][NTP]  (Read 2095 times)
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:06:15 AM

https://trade.multicoins.org/

Only trade pair MaryCoin...
That says it all, main purpose of this exchange is to boost the use of MaryCoin and it's value.
Don't know what kind of crap that coin is neither do I care.
Not many if any trader will be happy trading that crap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:29:40 AM

Have a look at this :

https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CREW/1D
TRADE HISTORY

type   Price per CREW   CREW Amount   BTC Amount   Date
Buy   0.00000007           294.00000000   0.02059715           09.07.18 22:59:59
Buy   0.00000006           300.00000000   0.01800000           09.07.18 22:59:26
Buy   0.00000006           300.00000000   0.01800000           09.07.18 22:54:37

BTC amount is wrong !  Grin
(Rrefreshing page had no affect.)
Seems that most data can not be trusted from those turds.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

I hope this project will be successful!
Outstanding plan, aesthetic logo, interesting business.
You better start buying before price is too high !  Grin
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

Have a look at this :

TRADE HISTORY

Buy   0.00000007           294.00000000   0.02059715           09.07.18 22:59:59
Buy   0.00000006           300.00000000   0.01800000           09.07.18 22:59:26
Buy   0.00000006           300.00000000   0.01800000           09.07.18 22:54:37

What is missing on this exchanges, issue apart, is a trollbox to hype.
At least they finally show coins order by volume when opening stocks.exchange

Welcome to 2013
insidepumpnews

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Just a matter of time before pump
akatsuki (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

An interesting read about Internet Privacy, Security and Liberty: https://hackernoon.com/internet-privacy-security-and-liberty-647d71bbf585

The Internet was getting worse long before the fickle FCC removed “net neutrality” as a requirement for Internet Service Providers (ISPs). Powerful internet and technology companies were already leveraging your data and networks to coerce behavior and force you to stick with their software or service. The internet as we know it was never neutral to begin with, regardless of what the FCC did. By the time most of us joined the internet, we were doing so at the behest of large network providers and their advertisers. We’re left with a consumer internet culture that cares about your privacy, security, and liberty as much as capitalism cares about your labor. Is there anything we can do?

The short answer is yes, but it’s not about regulating Facebook & Co’s use of your data, such as the EU recently did. To fix the internet, we must address the crux of how we connect and share. To understand that, consider the origin of the internet. It was a simple idea: computers could talk to each other over a wire, host and exchange files, and show you where to find stuff via hyperlinks. Pretty simple, right? One question for you: when was the last time somebody “called” your computer up and asked for a file? Or, when was the last time your friend searched through your pictures, by connecting to your computer directly and accessing files you put in a “public” or “for friends only” folder? Probably never.

The idea of computers connecting to each other was replaced with computers connecting through intermediaries, of course owned by large companies, with investors looking to make a profit. You give your pictures to Instagram, and your fam looks them up on Instagram. Thus they control the experience. The question to ask yourself is: Why can’t family simply connect their computer to yours, as the internet was intended?

That was actually possible, back when the web connected people through dial up modems, which sent information over a telephone call (with chirpy sounds). Back then, it was slow, but you could actually connect directly to your friend, as easily as calling their phone number. That’s not how it is with broadband and wireless.

With the internet today, your computer lives behind a private network, and that network belongs to your ISP. You can only “call” computers on the internet if those computers have a public IP address, and that’s what every website and app has. If Facebook is like a perverted Uncle’s digi-emporium, the ISPs are your daddy telling you “you can’t handle a public address, only what I allow through gets to you”. Inside the ISP’s private network, you don’t have a public address. The ISP routes data between your computer’s private address and the public internet. It’s literally impossible to connect directly to your friends’ computers via normal internet services.

This begs an inquiry. Back when the internet was taking over, why didn’t anybody say, “hey, what’s my internet address? so that I can receive packages of information in private? I don’t want anybody to know where it came from, or what’s in it, and I don’t want some company storing it and sharing meta-data about that information with advertisers!”

Not even your email is private, it’s exactly like everything else: sign on, send and receive emails through Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, etc. The Internet, in all it’s technological and social supremacy, is tantamount to an alternate snail-mail paradigm where you must let UPS know everything about your packages inside and out, and you can only send and receive from other people signed up to UPS, and then UPS sends you a bunch of junk mail on top, after selling the information gleaned about you from contents sent and received. (You get junk snail mail, of course, but it has to be addressed to you directly, and the senders have less information about your private life, because the post office doesn’t scan all your photos and make correlations about your life, career, education, frequented locations, and social network).

The solution is simple. Maybe it should be pushed through democratic law. We must have our own public IP addresses on the internet. Maybe the Postal Service should step in and offer something. They were the original media service. There are more than enough IP addresses to go around, you could have a million of them if you wanted. Technically, you do have these addresses, they are simply not public, but masked by the ISP.

You want to talk about net neutrality, this is how you get it. When you own your address, you control who can access and read the contents of your digital world. You control your networks, your data, and what interfaces are used to read, post, share, etc.

What could Facebook possibly offer you in a world where you have hundreds of free and open source software options for representing your own identity, sharing, networking, publishing, searching, and meeting new people?

The tech industry, with all it’s crying over net neutrality, has not moved to give people the one thing that would create a truly independent web. Instead, there are outsider efforts building increasingly complex systems that attempt to get around this lack of address. Unsurprisingly, these complex solutions are not easily understood or adopted by the general public. Many of them would be unnecessary if we simply have our addresses. Instead, new tech companies pop up offering encryption, privacy, and security, but only behind their own sign-in and control over the whole experience. Meanwhile, the tech giants get bigger, and scheme ever more complex ways to invade your privacy, online and off.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

Yoh akatsuki !
Don't you like it that everybody knows that CREW is a scam and yet some peepz still want to buy it ?
Lets pump the shit out of CREW and burn those suckers !  Grin

Leave the dev alone. I read the entire thread and all I see is a probably teenager releasing a free coin. There is no ICO scam here. I don't see why pieces of shit like you push to ruin the project and at the same time shill the coin. The only reason is that you have dozens of shares for sure and want to dump asap. Instead of throwing shit do something good. Oh wait, you are a newbie mate.......you don't know even how to do your thing to make profit  Roll Eyes
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Yoh akatsuki !
Don't you like it that everybody knows that CREW is a scam and yet some peepz still want to buy it ?
Lets pump the shit out of CREW and burn those suckers !  Grin

Leave the dev alone. I read the entire thread and all I see is a probably teenager releasing a free coin. There is no ICO scam here. I don't see why pieces of shit like you push to ruin the project and at the same time shill the coin. The only reason is that you have dozens of shares for sure and want to dump asap. Instead of throwing shit do something good. Oh wait, you are a newbie mate.......you don't know even how to do your thing to make profit  Roll Eyes
Since you're asking let me try to educate you kiddo :

"you are a newbie mate."
It's clear that you have not learned that forum status says nothing about someone's experience.
There are many newbies out here who clearly have lots of experience and could kick your ass and mine sky-high just for the fun of it.

"I read the entire thread" "There is no ICO scam here."
You have obviously NOT been reading this entire thread, if you did you would have known that there was never an ico see OP.
You do know what the op is right ?
This one is an Airdrop scam.
But I guess you don't know either what that is right ?
Not too mention other obvious scam tricks.

"I don't see why pieces of shit like you push to ruin the project and at the same time shill the coin"
It's because you are too stupid to understand that there are people like me that don't like scammers.
You however have no problems dealing with scammers and even protect them.
Now who is a piece of shit here ?

"All I see is a probably teenager releasing a free coin"
Oh as in "innocent teenager", just playing and having fun and that makes it all right to commit crimes ?
The law in my country says clearly that so called "innocent teenagers" who commit crimes have to face the law.
But I guess not in your country ?

"Leave the dev alone"
Sure lets be nice to the scamming dev.
If the dev can't take the heat which he started then he should quit.
Seems to me that so far he takes the heat quite well, well done "dev" not smart to deny the obvious.

"you have dozens of shares for sure and want to dump asap"
You're damn right !
Except that I only have 1 shares and dumping asap is not worth the trouble.
Not to mention that our "innocent teenager dev" has of course the majority of those 80 million.
Since you're so worried about me ruining this scam, how many CREW have you picked up or are you part of the scam team ?

"you don't know even how to do your thing to make profit"
Wow, I didn't know you have access to my bank accounts, how else could you know ?
Wait you're telepathic !

B.t.w.
Dude I am not your mate, got it bro ?
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

Have a look at this :

TRADE HISTORY

What is missing on this exchanges, issue apart, is a trollbox to hype.
At least they finally show coins order by volume when opening stocks.exchange

Welcome to 2013
Good old troll box.
Never my thing but it seems to work.
In the meantime I guess we have to wait until some magic happens.
akatsuki (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 08:48:10 AM by akatsuki

Hi CREW users,

After Stocks.exchange and trade.multicoin.org, we're happy to announce that in a preliminary way, we have been approved also from Mercatox.com for CREW listing.
We will discuss during next days if we're ready to accept Mercatox listing request with our community and CEO.

Your opinion is important as well.
galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

If the opinion I personally like his project more CREW leads to a young child or a group of gangs of young people who want to innovate for the future
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

One of the things that makes a project successful is the strong dev team. I see this in you.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:25:59 AM

Hi CREW users,

After Stocks.exchange and trade.multicoin.org, we're happy to announce that in a preliminary way, we have been approve also from Mercatox.com for CREW listing.
We will discuss during next days if we're ready to accept Mercatox listing request with our community and CEO.

I know mercatox very well since i used more than 1 year with nano.

It will boost CREw to high volume, and there is also a trollbox.
Since probably they need some fee to pay, and CREW is not an ICO, you could consider a crowdfunding to know in advance if community like to partecipate in CREW grow.

And as "whale", if people like this news, you should also see price rise up on stockexchange.

Think about that.
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

"you are a newbie mate."
It's clear that you have not learned that forum status says nothing about someone's experience.
There are many newbies out here who clearly have lots of experience and could kick your ass and mine sky-high just for the fun of it.

You have obviously NOT been reading this entire thread, if you did you would have known that there was never an ico see OP.

"I don't see why pieces of shit like you push to ruin the project and at the same time shill the coin"
It's because you are too stupid to understand that there are people like me that don't like scammers.

Oh as in "innocent teenager", just playing and having fun and that makes it all right to commit crimes ?
The law in my country says clearly that so called "innocent teenagers" who commit crimes have to face the law.

"Leave the dev alone"
Seems to me that so far he takes the heat quite well, well done "dev" not smart to deny the obvious.

You're damn right !
Not to mention that our "innocent teenager dev" has of course the majority of those 80 million.
Since you're so worried about me ruining this scam, how many CREW have you picked up or are you part of the scam team ?

Wow, I didn't know you have access to my bank accounts, how else could you know ?
Wait you're telepathic !

B.t.w.

And I'm not your bro. Oh look a nice list of answers from point to point, you must be a strong lawyer at least, or Internet Police maybe?  Roll Eyes Gimme a break. I know the scene since Gox times mate and I know member's rank is worth nothing but it's nice to troll you  Cheesy . I remember when people were calling ETH a huge scam and Vitalik a purple dressed c**** but look where it is now. There are hundreds of coins released daily but you, the Internet Policeman, are here to give lessons. Wow so great!
Your words against mine. I know it's not ICO, I was referring to the countless ICO scams. Did the dev steal you money dear?  Kiss
You admitted you have at least 1 share and want to dump asap. You received the coins for free, if this is a scam then you're a partner in crime if you're dumping CREW for BTC on poor people right? Calling a scam but making money out of this. Again gimme a break lol  Cheesy
You are talking like this to FUD. More FUD, more thread visibility, more cheap coins for you. I learned this a while ago, and you're not different from the others Wink Uhm, and guess what? Buy orders are increasing, keep throwing shit please  Roll Eyes

Nice try by the way, if this is shitcoin then why you're here? To educate the World?  Kiss
blockexplorer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

"you are a newbie mate."

"Leave the dev alone"

You're damn right !

Wait you're telepathic !

B.t.w.

And I'm not your bro. Oh look a nice list of answers from point to point, you must be a strong lawyer at least, or Internet Police maybe?  Roll Eyes Gimme a break. I know the scene since Gox times mate and I know member's rank is worth nothing but it's nice to troll you  Cheesy . I remember when people were calling ETH a huge scam and Vitalik a purple dressed c**** but look where it is now. There are hundreds of coins released daily but you, the Internet Policeman, are here to give lessons. Wow so great!
Your words against mine. I know it's not ICO, I was referring to the countless ICO scams. Did the dev steal you money dear?  Kiss
You admitted you have at least 1 share and want to dump asap. You received the coins for free, if this is a scam then you're a partner in crime if you're dumping CREW for BTC on poor people right? Calling a scam but making money out of this. Again gimme a break lol  Cheesy
You are talking like this to FUD. More FUD, more thread visibility, more cheap coins for you. I learned this a while ago, and you're not different from the others Wink Uhm, and guess what? Buy orders are increasing, keep throwing shit please  Roll Eyes

Nice try by the way, if this is shitcoin then why you're here? To educate the World?  Kiss

Make love,not war.  Wink
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

"you are a newbie mate."

"Leave the dev alone"

You're damn right !

Wait you're telepathic !

B.t.w.

Well bro I had a feeling you were "just" trolling and I simply returned the favour.
Nice to see that you took the bate. lol

Your reply is just another Troll crap post, trying to twist my words or the facts as they are but it helps to create traffic on this thread.
So please continue posting and thanks bro for the free "bumps"  Grin
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

If the opinion I personally like his project more CREW leads to a young child or a group of gangs of young people who want to innovate for the future
I agree, and the more coins you buy the bigger the support.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:51:20 PM

Nah, not with some mate or bro.
Now a red fish might be a differerent story.
~Trololoh~

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Hi CREW users,

After Stocks.exchange and trade.multicoin.org, we're happy to announce that in a preliminary way, we have been approve also from Mercatox.com for CREW listing.

I know mercatox very well since i used more than 1 year with nano.

It will boost CREw to high volume, and there is also a trollbox.
Since probably they need some fee to pay, and CREW is not an ICO, you could consider a crowdfunding to know in advance if community like to partecipate in CREW grow.

And as "whale", if people like this news, you should also see price rise up on stockexchange.

Think about that.
https://mercatox.com/
Looks very promising, good move.
Go CREW !
ACCA

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Hi CREW users,

After Stocks.exchange and trade.multicoin.org, we're happy to announce that in a preliminary way, we have been approved also from Mercatox.com for CREW listing.

Nice news about CREW listing on mercatox.
The project is getting better and better.
BTW, POS reward reduced to 2 coins from initial 15.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: