Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:39:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to market properly your ICO?  (Read 124 times)
real6crypto (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Can you give tips on how to market properly your ICO? I've seen a lot of poor marketing  strategy out there. It just saddens me.  Sad
Azima85

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

First thing, is a presentable website with correct English and a good design. I have seen so many ICOs either with poor websites or poor English, that I don't even give a second look. If you're asking people to invest their money, at least do the effort to do the basics right. I also avoid ICOs where the technical stuff becomes too complicated for me to understand. I believe that the owners of a project should be able to explain it in simple terms so that the public understands it otherwise, the team is probably not competent enough to realize this product. That's just the first thing I look at in any new ICO.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Can you give tips on how to market properly your ICO? I've seen a lot of poor marketing  strategy out there. It just saddens me.  Sad
An ICO should make their website user-friendly and noob-friendly so everyone can understand what's it's all about as investors an not always technical experts.Also the ICO should have reasonable fund allocation and token distribution (not 20%of the for team members per exemple,that's too much).However,some ICOs just doesn't deserve getting interest and the question isn't about marketing strategy but the project itself,some of them are just not worth it.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:13:46 AM

This is just my opinion how to market ICO Project

1. You have great website and content.
2. Team will attended conference to make the project more popular.
3. You need to be active on social media, youtube and etc.
4. Partnership with popular companies
5. Also have a great Community Admin on Telegram/Discord Channel
6. Conduct Referral bonus or Airdrop

#Support Vanig
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

This is just my opinion how to market ICO Project

1. You have great website and content.
2. Team will attended conference to make the project more popular.
3. You need to be active on social media, youtube and etc.
4. Partnership with popular companies
5. Also have a great Community Admin on Telegram/Discord Channel
6. Conduct Referral bonus or Airdrop

#Support Vanig

It is good, I agree with you.
Most of the investors are looking at the partnership, if it's strongly.
Having an website at the user with the noob friendly are easy to understand on what it is.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:36:24 AM

Are you running an ICO?
Can you give tips on how to market properly your ICO?
Team must be reachable and they can address every investors concern and question. To make a proper advertisement for an ICO you have to allocate good budget too.
I've seen a lot of poor marketing  strategy out there. It just saddens me.  Sad
They are not putting high budget on marketing so in result of their own way of promoting it becomes poor. Why it saddens you?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

Some of the best strategies of ICO marketing include a good project concept, a powerful team, a clear whitepaper and a focus or target market. A proper coordination of all these characteristics with a great social media concept will make an ICO to achieve it hard cap.

HOMT