Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO  (Read 278 times)
Alex Farber

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

I would recommend to pay attention to these factors: they must have a good Whitepaper, read it scrupulously, cause some ICO just steal somebody's else Whitepaper and just change the name of the project. They must have MVP on their website, cause lots of projects like to write how cool they are, but don't have anything except these pompous words. Their employees should have profiles on Linkedin, for example, cause scammers are afraid of revealing their personality and often they whether don't have any profiles of steal somebody's photos. Check their groups on the different social networks, they should be active and not filled with bots and fakes. Check their profile on GitHub. I would recommend you to pay your attention to Cryptics - forecasting platform which does use 100% AI. Their project does satisfy with all these requirements.

Recent time I often hear about this Cryptics. I think this planform worth attention if people so often write about it. Gonna check up their website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colliex

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

I am also new and am finding youtubers to be very helpful with ICO's.
LuongTran

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:19 AM

i have a question.when you just have newbies,(not Jr member),did you do any ico?
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

Follow this section in bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and you gonna find many interested ICO you can participate in it if you want
chivilgin

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

How can I find a good Pre-ICO?
dr4ge

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

Hello everyone!

I am new in ico, can anyone give any tips or advices which websites to use, how do you choose ico's where you want to participate? Which upcoming ico are worth participating? Thank you!

Hello Smiley,

Instead of giving you advice on which ICO to invest, I would like to advise you to do your own research and do not rely on others to tell you where to invest. How ever I can refer you to some links where you can monitor ICO
masternode.online
masternode.pro
https://icotracker.net
https://icomonitor.io/

PS: Do not invest more then you can afford to loose, do alot research. Smiley
EternityFirst

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

It`s not the sites, I think. Most of ICOs have their threads on this forum and here you can see what other people think about their ideas directly and without deceit. Also, I`m thinking, to ask some of more experienced users of forum about their opinion on spesific ICO in PM  wouldn`t harm.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

Don't trust ICO rating since they can give a wrong judgement about an ICO. The best method is to invest in an ICO that is related to a field you are familiar with and will understand the concept by analysing the project yourself with the whitepaper and the claim they team are making.
opg777

Activity: 170
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:03:19 AM

To view the rating at the investment stage, I always use several sites, but you answered correctly that you should always have a chat at hand where real people disassemble each project, reveal a scam. https://icobench.com/ https://icomarks.com
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:35:32 PM

ICOs are very risky nowadays. Because there are a lot of scammers in crypto space. Some YouTubers promote scam ICOs. Becarefull. Before investing on an ICO, do a huge research that covers a lot of area of that particular ICO. https://cryptodiffer.com is good ICO listing site and you can get just an idea from that. Also, visit https://www.vivanetwork.org/, I believe this project is good ongoing ICO because of the project concept and project team.

DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

Agreed. Investing in ICOs is risky and should be done with the upmost care and research:

Here's five tips to spot the trash ICOs

1. An inexperienced team

If the team is comprised of individuals that lack experience or gravity in the crypto sector, then this can be a warning. The presence of venture capture capitalist known in the field should be a big green light – without these individuals, then this could be cause for concern.

2. No use case for the token

If the token can be replaced by Ether or BTC, then it’s not really needed. For example, in my early investing days I sank some investment in a HR tokenised platform. It had its own native token on the platform to buy services and also then added BTC and ETH. Effectively, there was no need for anyone to use their token. In the end, it was vapourware – all investors lost hard.

3. Poor community on Bitcointalk or Telegram

Community can make or break a coin. When times are tough, does the team display the integrity and grit to get the job done. How enthusiastic and committed are the community members? If the team convinces others that they are in it for the long haul, then this is a massive plus. This, in the end, is your judgement call.

4. No signs of a major exchange

This one is a tough one. Platforms during the ICO are not allowed to talk about exchanges for legal reasons so you have to consider many threads to take a view on whether it is likely to make it onto a big exchange (consider community size, backers, whitepaper, team aims). Getting on the Binances and Bittrexs really does benefit the early investor.

5. Public sale is too long

It’s better to raise 100% of $15 USD than 50% of $50 million USD. I’m not a fan of these mega long ICOs that tie up your investment. Quality ICOs over an acceptable time frame work best.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:27:55 AM

Have u guys hear about miracle tele
Im not expert in Ico but they hook me up they promise to get earning every 15 days in euros... hope it work out because i really need the money

U  can use my ref link if u want. i will be posting the first pay out
https://miracletele.com/?friend=9085b5b87f4a1b

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DrewXland

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:14:21 PM

I Like the look of IDAP. The IDAP platform design is a blend of the best practices of traditional exchanges and the opportunities available to the crypto market. The platform aims to resolve the existing challenges faced by the users of current crypto exchange platforms.

It will offer crypto trading, derivatives and ETFs. A very exciting ICO to check out.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: