Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  What do you think about the current market?
down by the rules - 4 (36.4%)
Someone is doing the price - 7 (63.6%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current market?  (Read 450 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:53:39 AM

The current market has a lot of good news. However, the bitcoin price is not only not increasing as expected but also continuously decreasing, causing many people to lose confidence in it. Bitcoin prices continuously dropped from the highest level near $ 20,000 to nearly 6,500. $ current. Do you think there is an organization that is making bitcoin to buy in?
In this system, buying or investing in the downfall season will be the best and right time to catches the eyes of big investors to do investment to it. There will be the big sense of it that if the value of btc are in down it means that there will be a huge of benefits of profits that can be able to earn in the near future so for sure there are a lot of organizations that eagerly to invest into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:16 AM

According to current market news, Cryptocurrency market shows us bullish sign We have an opportunity to recover lost money.
jannatakter

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

I think this is common matter market is up and down but best solution is you can hold your patience and i hope market rise again
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:04:10 AM

Honestly I've been here for a long time, but I did not understand a single phases.
You have to trust your believes - and go along with them - or just dump now and never regret in future ( do not look the chart even more means ) - because NOONE knows what this is pointing.

I still think crypto world have a huge opportunity to disrupt the economy and really changes something here, but for now it seems to me a pretty exact scheme of traditional finance where short-time investor came in to speculate for their own purpose not looking at the big project.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

no doubt that the whales are playing but I am still enthusiastic about Bitcoin.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:22:20 AM

The current market has a lot of good news. However, the bitcoin price is not only not increasing as expected but also continuously decreasing, causing many people to lose confidence in it. Bitcoin prices continuously dropped from the highest level near $ 20,000 to nearly 6,500. $ current. Do you think there is an organization that is making bitcoin to buy in?
We alwaus comparing the prices with the all time high where the problem of panic starts but I never expected that the orice will reach that much fast in 2017 but later it made into correction but still the price if bitcoin raised oretty much wehn comparing the price of bitcoin at the beginning of last year.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

Probably, the influential investors are influencing the price of bitcoin and thus it is dropping to this level. I think this is temporary. The price will start to increase soon.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

The collapse of bitcoins is a good advantage because we can buy cheap cost. So let's take advantage of today's cheap bitcoins because we get a huge profit here when the price of bitcoins is back. And it's definitely going to increase when the whales buy again, and big players here in the crypto market

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:35:10 AM

the current market sure look pretty bad for me. i dont know if i want to buy or not bitcoin but im very sure when this all over bitcoin will be skyrocket again. that time you sure dont wanna be late to jump in. but now let sit and watch the market only.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

I think it is a natural phenomenon in marketing and trading. In simple economics, the higher the supply of a goods and demand is low, the price goes down. On the otherhand, the if the demand of a product is high and the supply is low, the price of that product rises. Based on this principle, i see bitcoin to be more in the system and that most people are not demanding for it. Thus people are dumping their coins day in day out while the buyers are just a few. In that case sellers have to decrease it in order to survive in the competition.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

I think this current market situation is perfect. Very perfect! It sends jitters down the spines of weak hands and those who think cryptocurrency is the easiest place to make money. This reality should shake them up or even chase them out of the industry. They are mostly responsible for the constant dumps and price crash. I like this situation but my only regret is not having enough fiat to buy into this bottom dip. Anyone who isn't buying the dip will surely regret it a few weeks from now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Yes, it is true. I have seen the price of Bitcoin dropping incessantly since some time and it is not good for btc, but I am very hopeful for the future as it has always regained its position back in the market. Paragon coin, however, is now going towards a rise with its Paragon Space’s launch. It is going to be very great as the users are increasing in number.
nqapdkdq

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I think there are too many bubbles in the market today, especially some new coins are worthless, which is why the market is declining.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

Will for me there are big holders who currently control tje price of bitcoin as we can see almost 6 montjs of continuously drop its price from its all time high though we see some recovery but its hard for bitcoin price to surpass the 10k$ territory maybe market want to squiz more to weak hands to sell their bitcoin and only real investor and strong hands left.
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Bitcoin grew way too much, way too fast.

It wasn't healthy. It wasn't natural.

If you want organic growth, you have to get mass adoption.
Not a ton of crazy speculators going long with X10 leverage, driving stuff up.
Not an exchange printing money in the basement, (and refusing audits, etc... Who could I be thinking of. Wink )
Not a bunch of bitconnect peeps looking to make a fast buck.

We need people buying groceries with bitcoin.
We need your union to exist as a smart contract.
We need your library to have all its content available on a blockchain.

That's how things will advance. Hopefully we'll get there.
But the clowns thinking that 1000% increases year over year are going to happen, are just crazy.

I'm not sad about it, either.
Shake the loose hands out. We don't need 'em anyway.

Could not have said better myself.

But there is still a question (which I don't find an answer to)...

Greed. As you mentioned, Bitconeeeeect people and those with a similar mindset, just praying on everybody who's not so informed or simply unlucky. These kind of people are the biggest blockers for world-wide market acceptance of Bitcoin ( IMO ).

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Bitcoin has always been fluctuating in the market but it has always come back to its normal state and value so it will be wrong to say that it shall be dropping in future as well. It can easily be back to original. Lamden, however, is at a state where it can easily grow as it is coming up with its new exchange.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

I think the market is adjusting more and more difficult for retail investors, gradually bitcoin will become a playground of large investment institutions. Smaller investors will find it harder and harder to make a profit.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Many experts said this year's price all time high will be 60k USD with 6k at lowest.
So, this is the best chance to enter the market now with the lowest buy price.
No i don't think there is an organization who make this price going up, but this is the time for anually bull run
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:16:36 PM

so far the market is bearish.it will take some time to show bull run again.after the unexpected price spike in 2017 bitcoin going for massive correction.but the current position of bitcoin has a strong support that can't break easily.so no need to be panic.just need to hodl bitcoin and keep believe in bitcoin.situations like this happens in bitcoin history.but it recovered more stronger.so nothing to worry.

Levin23

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

although the news about bitcoin is currently good, but this news has not been able to make traders move to buy bitcoin because it is still low bitcoin prices and has not increased yet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: