Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: English Wizardess for hire- Proofreading, Editing- articles, social media, more!  (Read 107 times)
definitelynotabot (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:51:30 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 03:04:07 AM by definitelynotabot

Hello, bitcointalk community!

Do you need a little help proofreading and polishing your articles, website content, white papers, bounty and airdrop announcements, social media posts, etc? I'm your gal. I am a professional proofreader, editor, and transcriptionist, and I would love to speak to you about how I can be of service to you. I am a "newbie" as far as being an actual member and posting goes on bitcointalk, however, I am a longtime lurker and follower of this space. Wink I am familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain jargon and terminology (of course!) and I'm willing and able to research projects to conform to each assignment's specific style and needs.

I am a native English speaker, and I sincerely enjoy proofreading, typing, reading, writing, transcribing, and editing. Really! The English grammar and punctuation perfectionist who lives in my soul needs constant feeding. I am one of those people who are always silently proofreading everything I read, no matter where I go. I can't help it... I both blame and thank my mother, who instilled in me a love of excellent language along with a love of helping others to communicate clearly.

Humor aside, I really do absolutely love working in this field, and I believe that it shows in the quality of my work.

I am seeking ways to incorporate my love of and obsession with cryptocurrency and blockchain tech into my existing freelance business, and I look forward to receiving any and all offers, small to large. My rates can be negotiable, either on a per-project/assignment basis or hourly, and I can take projects needing pure proofreading (grammar and spelling only, no editing for content) or for both proofreading and content editing. Payment is accepted via Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tradesman Token, or Paypal (USD).

Please PM me and I will send you my email address in addition to links to my Upwork and Tradesman Token profiles. Feel free to send me a short assignment (250 words or less), to proofread and/or edit, if you would like a free sample of my work.

Thank you, and I sincerely look forward to hearing from you!

~Sara,
       English Wiz Services
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:54:19 AM

After reading your introduction post, I can say that you are definitely not a bot!! If someone is looking for a genuine proofreader then I think they can't ignore this post of yours.
If you want we can have a fun task here that would serve as an appropriate sample of your skills and professionalism. How about you proofread and content edit my last 5 posts via my post history? You can point out my grammatical, spelling, sentence construction and content related mistakes. I'll get some constructive criticism and you'll get some "exposure" and reviews! How about it, shall we do this?

Between, I was wondering why didn't you link your Upwork profile directly to this post? It would allow your clients to directly access and analyze your work, without having to contact you first.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: