Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins worth buying in 2018  (Read 365 times)
asudja89 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

Can you give me some advice? Too many Altcoins appear on the market
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

The current market is in a downturn, and I think that investing in new cryptocurrencies at the moment is very risky. They may not survive, so I suggest that you have the option to invest in the cryptocurrency of the top 10 market value. They are more stable and they wait for the market to warm up. Also can get a lot of wealth.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

Please don't hesitate to buy Nexty(NTY) at https://idax.mn because it's one of the best projects occupying the cryptocurrency ecosystem now. Nexty blockchain has the ability to make instant payment transfer at zero cost. This is very fascinating.

HOMT

Powered by,
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

The market is really down and currently some good coins are available cheaply, like NEO, WAVES, ETH, XMR, LTC etc there are some newcomers but in these conditions I would like to buy old stable coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:18:15 AM

Can you give me some advice?
Make your own assessment and my advice is don't literally follow the suggestions of many here about their altcoin suggestions, some are taking advantage of your question by giving an idea of what coins they hold.
Too many Altcoins appear on the market
This is you need to make deeper research for each of it.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

Yes there are too many altcoins in 2018, some of them are not worth buying however a few of them are really good for you. For instance you can buy EKKbaz tokens and Nexty tokens, they are potentially great tokens for 2018. check them at https://ekkbaz.com and https://nexty.io

seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Yeah don't invest in a shitcoin. And before you say what is a shitcoin, I would likely reply with anything that isn't in the top 25 already with the exception of 1% of the projects. Good luck finding the 1% we are all in your boat.

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

I will give you an honest advice, don't ever depend on someone on where to invest because it can be a hype coins. Learn from your own abilities and make time to know the market, don't stress yourself you can only check for the top altcoins and your money will be good in long term, just make sure you have so much patience for that plan.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

Just stay on top 10 or 15 altcoin. The market is on cheap sale now. This is the time to accumulate more altcoins. Stay away from new altcoins because and ICOs because most of them are just joke.

One of the example is EOS. but i think its too late because you will miss the airdrops.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:51:25 AM

The cryptocurrency market is measured by main coin (bitcoun) and all other altcoins including ethereum do follow the price-path.
You can see bitcoin price is down currently, thus it may be risky investing with altcoin but worthy to invest in bitcoin and ethereum
nonkinto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:55:24 AM

I think now is the right time to buy the most popular altcoins, such as Ethereum, EOS, Neo
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

Nothing prevented you from buying altcoin earlier, today's growth shows that the market has revived and it looks like a soon-to-come bullish trend. Well, the number of coins on the contrary helps to identify pumps or shitkoins among many.

linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:57:02 AM

At present, the us SEC is not friendly to altcoin, and it is not a good time to invest in altcoin.
Then I suggest you keep waiting, or you can choose to invest in BTC or ETH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:16:59 AM

I think we need to refrain from any investment, we need to wait for some time and wait for the market to recover
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

Suggestions are usually personal, but seeing the market situation you should stick to the known stable coins and invest accordingly.
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

I am finding passive income from Masternodes and POS are some of my better performing coins in 2018.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

I think we need to refrain from any investment, we need to wait for some time and wait for the market to recover

Why refrain from buying or investing when the prices are low? Do you think if the market recovers the price will not. I’m confused of how this words turn around from reality. I think you need to refrain from posting as you don’t even read OPs question properly. In time that market recovers as well as the prices so, it’s better to invest when it is in downtrend.

HODL
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

Binance Coin performed excellently in this bearish market. Check out weekly Coins To Watch by CoinCodex, there's always something interesting there Smiley

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:34:45 AM

Ethereum still remains the best Altcoin to buy as the market is very bearish and it's like some Altcoins are heading to extinction so it wouldn't be advisable to buy a coin simply because of its low price.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

There were already some great advices(like BNB even if its not crypto, anyway it is an asset) or some top coins but if you need the highest return on your investment you need to find good ICO.
The best I know is the project that I support now. Take a closer look on Yumeriym - gaming platform where you can earn tokens playing games. Also developers earn them depending on interest to their game.
Yumerium also develops Virtual Reality games and this format will explode the game market one day. And you can join this revolution now Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: