Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins worth buying in 2018  (Read 364 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

With the current market I'd suggesst investing in big altcoins, that are at a low point right now, e.g. NEO.
Coins with a use case will often be back at high prices in some time, while investing in a new altcoin without a use case could be your downfall.
There are some projects that are promising though, but always research them yourself before investing nad check the current price (maybe it's overpriced right now):Quarkchain, Open platform, Atonomi(, Neonexchange coming soon)

NEO is definitely a very good choice but you can also invest in the cheaper altcoins. Traditionally, they are growing faster when the bull run time comes. Pick Ontology, TRON, Credits, Napoleon X, and Gladius.
I.P. Freely

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

I am finding passive income from Masternodes and POS are some of my better performing coins in 2018.
I agree. I think something like Ambrosus is going to be perfect once nodes go live since you will be payed out in AMB but it's tied to USD so even if the market is crashing your profit is still the same. Could be a very good hedge if you think bitcoin is about to drop.
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Take a look at Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. They are going to combine four modules: forecasts, trading, investments and integration with the scientific society. In September they are going to introduce trading bot on the platform. I think the idea is great.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

I think you should invest in asura it is a really good project and it is here to revolutionize the esport gaming world it has also partnered with fujaan and the ico token sale is still on do check it out and check out their page
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

If the prices for Altkoins fall by 20-30% from today's prices. Then you definitely need to invest in Altcoins.
kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:48:03 PM

You are right. There are too many altcoins now. I prefer Neo, Monero, Ripple, Waves, Eos. My friends and I are sure that these altcoins are worth to be bought.
Mixa87

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Of course it's worth it! Now the market is so young that you just have to go into it as soon as possible) 2018 is the year of crypts for the altcoins!
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

You are right. There are too many altcoins now. I prefer Neo, Monero, Ripple, Waves, Eos. My friends and I are sure that these altcoins are worth to be bought.

The fact that there are a lot of coins have some benefits and disbenefits. If we look at the top 100 coins of a few years ago, then we can see that some projects are failed. So I think that the projects with a low value will fail and that only the good projects will survive.

Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

This year is very unpredictable, I think it is better to refrain from any investment and wait for some time
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

Can you give me some advice? Too many Altcoins appear on the market
I can't help or advise you to invest in altcoin what is right for you, because now the market is down or down, you have to invest now is the right time to buy coins or multiply, maybe at least you know investing in crypto and choosing Which altcoin is good or worthy for you, because it is your own choice and risk
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Selecting the altcoins must be careful in analyzing the coins and taking the decision. Firs, you have to decide altcoins from listing exchange or from ICO? If you are new, I suggest you to buy some altcoins from listing and diversify your money. You can check further altcoins such as EOS and ADA. now, their prices are still low but they tend to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: