Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What kind of price movement do you want for Bitcoin?
Small weekly increases - 37 (62.7%)
Big monthly increases - 10 (16.9%)
A large spike each year - 8 (13.6%)
Large spikes every day - 1 (1.7%)
Little or no volatility - 3 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of price movement do you want for Bitcoin?  (Read 826 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

When the price increase little by little it won't get the attention of corporates and other governing bodies which have the fear over bitcoin. With the recent price peaking the entire focus of governments as well the corporates got turned towards the cryptocurrency network and started ruining its growth. What we're seeing at present is a true impact of the past.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

For me I'd like to see the price increase as well but less volatility and fluctuation of price because it can cause people to panic . And i would like also if there's no long bear season ,which is after it nose dive to the lowest value it will bounce back again after weeks so that we  can make a good profits on it. 
Well I can't say that I like bitcoin as just doing a uptrend all the time, I know that it would be a great help for all of us if that happens but we all knew that it won't happen, as we are also investing on it so what will really happen is that the price of it will definitely dumps every time pumping of price comes in.
High volatility makes people like trading in bitcoin, because they can take advantage of moments and earn profits. i want the bitcoin price this year to exceed the previous highest price
ShitTL

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

I want to leverage the bitcoin by raising the bitcoin price to $ 9,000 to help bitcoiners get their way back to what they have achieved in the past and their price will really appeal to them. Investors are still hesitant about investing in them
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:14:00 AM

I don't know... I'm fairly new to the game. But for me, the best price movement for me is low opening and high closing every week. I can buy off at a monday and sell it off on a friday. But in the long run i would like to see BTC or any major coin be stable and less fluctuating. Because by then, it will be easily adopted by businesses.
That is almost a dream that will come true. Everybody will earn big money if that happens but I do not think that will happen because the current market has been a bit cold since February now and we can only hope for the good time and modifying our strategies with the changing market structure. In my opinion, we want a prices that rise consistently and stably thereby giving value to the investment.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:01 AM

Last year was one of my best trading years in Bitcoin and it was not because of the huge spike in the price towards the end of the year.

The price was steadily going upwards in small increments and I could buy low and sell high, almost on a weekly basis. Then something happened and the price went crazy and reached a ATH of +/- $19000.

I enjoyed the steady growth, because I could make small weekly profits. Now everything is upside down and with the same strategy I would be losing money on a weekly basis.  Angry

I was wondering what price movement would suit your investment strategy in Bitcoin the best?

I understand the economy and that something that was inflated like that, would have to go through a correction phase, but when will things go back to normal, so that we can start making small profits again? 

It might be good, if Bitcoin will gain some more stability, but anyway it is all about Bitcoin instability and volatility, otherwise we are not be able to trade it and take our money!
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

I believe the more appropriate and applicable with this one is increase smaller weekly because this is the way how this coin treated all this year,and with the high cost of this coin,its not fair if this will grow big weekly and drops big on the other week

Remember how this one moves for more than 9 years,slowly but surely,its just last year when it is pumped and called a bubbles now we learnt that its been pushed by the whales to achieve that value
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

Last year was one of my best trading years in Bitcoin and it was not because of the huge spike in the price towards the end of the year.

The price was steadily going upwards in small increments and I could buy low and sell high, almost on a weekly basis. Then something happened and the price went crazy and reached a ATH of +/- $19000.

I enjoyed the steady growth, because I could make small weekly profits. Now everything is upside down and with the same strategy I would be losing money on a weekly basis.  Angry

I was wondering what price movement would suit your investment strategy in Bitcoin the best?

I understand the economy and that something that was inflated like that, would have to go through a correction phase, but when will things go back to normal, so that we can start making small profits again? 
I want the price to improve constantly regardless of the more or less increase but increase trend will make the market go smoothly. In this way the mindset of those who are considering the Bitcoin odd towards economy will remove. Moreover the price predictions will be highly accurate in this way and people will invest without any delay. So, constant price has better impression.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

I was totally agree with Small weekly raise.I had got some unforgetable profit last year.I hope many will get huge profit last year.And I don't want huge raise every month,small raise enough for me.If I use to sell bitcoin at dump,it cause more loss for me.Remember not the huge raise give us huge profit,only if it fluctuate.We can buy at cheap price.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

I want bitcoin to continue moving up for now till 2025 and create stability at $500,000. I think bitcoin should be expensive so that we the early adoptors should be the determine Force of internationals policies in future.  I think we should keep on holding.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

small weekly incrises is best thing for me , but hard to do it because bitcoin people are not same , hope people can keep the price and didnt do panic sell
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

I'd like the price to increase but not at a rapid rate like in 2017. I'd be happy if the price can move to maybe 10-12k this year and back towards 20k by the end of 2019. Really any extreme growth is just going to make the market toxic with a lot of uneducated money looking for quick riches.

I agree with your word. it is better that the price of btc do not rise quickly, if in the end also fell quickly. better i choose to ride slowly but surely. it is in need rather than climbing high and eventually go down quickly.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

I am not into trading so what is happening right now with the prices right now was not an issue to me. What matters to me now is for the survival of cryptos. Yes, i am a strong beliver but i cannot blame myself if there were time that i felt worried on what’s is going on. Why is it so hard for the market to recover this year? It it a normal correction still? That are questions that keep on running into my head.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

For the current situation, the market charts, especially bitcoins with low value, go up a bit and then go down again and do not keep going up, I just hope bitcoin moves because last year went up drastically and kept up to the highest price and first time high prices took place.
but I am sure that by the end of the year or near the end of the year bitcoin there will definitely be an increase.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

if we see the pool we can clearly observe the price movements for weekly increase most of the investors are expecting and it is positive move if there is weekly movements and growth
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 640

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Actually I do not want any certainty in bitcoin prices, not every day, every month, every year. When bitcoin makes routine price changes, it is certainly not good for novice traders and this routine can only be read by old traders.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

I wish for the price movement of bitcoin now will go jump and jump to a higher level. That bitcoin will reach up the price we all hope for. This is impossible but it's possible to God. That's why I'm asking God  to help bitcoin go up now because I need money to have a stable income.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

yes, of course the hope for everyone who invests in bitcoin is the same as last year when bitcoin prices continued to rise slowly until they were at the highest price. and for the moment I think the thing to do is wait until bitcoin prices are at the lowest point and start to invest when bitcoin prices start to increase slowly.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

I think that a small gradual increase every week gives the best likelihood that Bitcoin doesn’t create a bubble and doesn’t crash. I know that we all want big increases but they are often followed by a big drop, so there’s really no benefit to it. I would like to see something close to a half percentage increase every week which over the course of a year is about 26%.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

In my own opinion, big spikes every year and big monthly increase is too exaggerated. I can say that small increase weekly is the best suiting for us investors and traders, if that happens it will be a good news, because the income is sure, in just a week you can make an income because every week price will increase. It's a safe path, slowly but surely.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
peter_coin

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Large spikes each year and little or no volatility are the best options because this shows stability, volatility causes insecurity and makes people dump once prices begin to fall. So a graph that shows stability is most welcomed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: