Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 14980 times)
nighteyes

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:05:55 AM

Im not going either way here, but leaning towards Logansryche....but again I could be wrong.

The evidence you provided only says that you bought a card from him...it didnt say on the condition that it be "sent out tonight"....jeez, Ebay's legal contract is usually some 30 days until completion.

Now it looks like he bought the site from somewhere else and its taking longer than super fast service....but unless I see that time constraint as a condition of the purchase, Im not blaming logansryche here.

The other part you could be tried for obsession. Going after him at work? Thats just wrong...and it could be illegal....d/k. But I suppose you want to say that your time for all this is worth $10...I mean theres a cost of doing business and there's a cost of purchasing too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:16:13 AM

Ok to straighten a few things up so everyone's not confused.

cablepair IM's me out of the blue all frantic as fuck and asks if I can get him a godaddy card and asks how much. I tell him and he says he wants a $10 card instead. Me taking the oportunity to improve myself around here, accept and tell him I can get him the gift code so he can get his site back online. I stroll on over to spendbitcoins and get a godaddy code. They say it can take up to 12 hours and so I'm thinking everything's going smooth till I get an actual phone call from him while I was at work asking where the code was. When I explained that I should have the code by tonight, he says fine.
When I get home my inbox is full of him asking me where the code is as well as the forum inbox, to to mention posting his "computer business" and says that if I don't cough up the code tonight(which I can't do as I'm sure Jeremy's probly getting annoyed with all my IMs) he's going to show up at my work tomorow and demand it. I'm sorry, firstly this is not how business is conducted. Secondly, I don't have his coins because they went to paying for the code. Thirdly, I can site him for stalking, hacking and any other means of finding out where I work, where I live, my work schedule, and demanding for either one.

Once I get the code from spendbitcoins, I'm sending it to him. That was the deal. Spendbitcoins is holding up the line sort of speak.
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:25:40 AM

1)  You sold him a single code you didn't have
2) When he calls you, you assure him it'd be later that evening
3) Later that evening rolls around, and you still don't have the code
4) You have the nerve to tell him "This isn't how business is conducted"

What was your store stocked with previously?  You don't have any inventory left...?

Edit: Wait, you're threatening to SUE an upset customer!?!

Man, I wanna send all my business you're way  Roll Eyes

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:26:49 AM

1)  You sold him a single code you didn't have
2) When he calls you, you assure him it'd be later that evening
3) Later that evening rolls around, and you still don't have the code
4) You have the nerve to tell him "This isn't how business is conducted"

What was your store stocked with previously?  You don't have any inventory left...?

Pardon me, never said I had one. I said I could get one. Yeesh.

1. No I didn't
2. I told him I should have the code by the evening, not my fault that I don't
3. It isn't! It's called harassment
FAtlas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 03:38:59 AM

So what you're saying is that everybody should buy directly from spendbitcoins and get their product both cheaper and faster.  Also, one less annoying shithead to interact with.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:40:27 AM

So what you're saying is that everybody should buy directly from spendbitcoins and get their product both cheaper and faster.  Also, one less annoying shithead to interact with.

Lol, you said it not me. I said that's where I got it from.
Not my fault they delayed the code since you can't just purchase a godaddy card directly with bitcoins.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:42:10 AM

It's assholes like you that destroyed his business!
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:44:18 AM

So you were lying when you said you got all those gift cards by buying them wholesale in huge lots for cheap?
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:44:53 AM

Did you call the Bitcoin Police? Or are just going to post a thread in the Bitcoin forum and hope someone helps you out? Man up pussy.

Here's the phone # for the Bitcoin Police http://www.efwhyeye.com/?p=318

lol this guy!
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:46:19 AM

Lol, you said it not me. I said that's where I got it from.
Not my fault they delayed the code since you can't just purchase a godaddy card directly with bitcoins.

Logan, drop the not my fault anyone doing any form of buisness should know better than to promise to deliver before they have the product. Are you a scammer, no. Should you be even trying to do buisness here, Not without some serious modifications to your attitude and buisness practices.
Spend bitcoins will issue the code that is guaranteed and when it does you will send the code to the person who purchased it (cablepair). I want you to as a service to the community issue a public apology for your poor buisness pratices and next time you sell something pick any community member with a good reputaion and have them go over the details of the detail prior to going through with it.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:46:54 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2011, 02:51:59 PM by Maged

So you were lying when you said you got all those gift cards by buying them wholesale in huge lots for cheap?

Love putting words in my mouth, dontcha? I said I had access to cards for cheap.
Hell, I had access to a full warehouse full of em, just not for godaddy and others.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:49:44 AM

Logan, drop the not my fault anyone doing any form of buisness should know better than to promise to deliver before they have the product. Are you a scammer, no. Should you be even trying to do buisness here, Not without some serious modifications to your attitude and buisness practices.
Spend bitcoins will issue the code that is guaranteed and when it does you will send the code to the person who purchased it (cablepair). I want you to as a service to the community issue a public apology for your poor buisness pratices and next time you sell something pick any community member with a good reputaion and have them go over the details of the detail prior to going through with it.

Deslok man, you've been friendly to me while others haven't.
I fully apologise for selling something I didn't fully have. I was so sure I could get the code since I've gotten stuff by email before in next to no time.
It was poor of me to rely on spendbitcoins and should have just said no, but I didn't.
I wanted folks to see that I could be trusted, but instead it's become more of a nightmare then when it started.
I guess I'lll get what's coming to me.
FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 03:52:55 AM

Well it would seem that the correct course of action at this point is to cancel your order and refund him his bitcoins, since he said he wanted one or the other by tonight.  I wouldn't think that would be a problem assuming you're portraying yourself as a legitimate business.  Regardless of who's fault it is(it's yours), that would be the appropriate action to take.
bosschair

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:53:39 AM

Love putting words in my mouth, dontcha? I said I had access to cards for cheap.
Hell, I had access to a full warehouse full of em, just not for godaddy and others.

No, actually, back in your thread where you cried about not being able to get anyone to buy your cards, you said this:

Quote from: logansryche
In fact, I know of a place off the top of my head that sells sport cards wholesale in huge lots for cheap.
Could I go that route? sure. Have I? Yeah, I have. Where do you think I got all the gift cards from.

Are we supposed to believe that somehow you buy the cards "in huge lots" only after people purchase them from you?  It sounds to me like you were bullshitting about your big business to give yourself an air of legitimacy, and you got caught claiming you buy your cards wholesale in big lots when what you actually do is wait until someone pays you and then turn around and buy the card at retail from someone else.  Which, by the way, is an idiotic way to run a business, but I think with the help of this forum, you may have figured that out by now.
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:54:39 AM

Well it would seem that the correct course of action at this point is to cancel your order and refund him his bitcoins, since he said he wanted one or the other by tonight.  I wouldn't think that would be a problem assuming you're portraying yourself as a legitimate business.  Regardless of who's fault it is(it's yours), that would be the appropriate action to take.

The way spendbitcoins operates he can't get the coins back any faster than he can get the code at this point.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:55:11 AM

lol Why is "the forums" such a big deal. Like Bet these guys were both going back and forth like "Imma take this to the forums, then you'll look really stupid!" then the other guy is like "OH YEAH!?, well... Imma deny it all! On top of that I'm going to come up with some complex excuse for why I couldn't provide you a gift card!" and then buttcoin1 comes in and goes "YEAH!!"

logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:57:54 AM

No, actually, back in your thread where you cried about not being able to get anyone to buy your cards, you said this:

Quote from: logansryche
In fact, I know of a place off the top of my head that sells sport cards wholesale in huge lots for cheap.
Could I go that route? sure. Have I? Yeah, I have. Where do you think I got all the gift cards from.

Are we supposed to believe that somehow you buy the cards "in huge lots" only after people purchase them from you?  It sounds to me like you were bullshitting about your big business to give yourself an air of legitimacy, and you got caught claiming you buy your cards wholesale in big lots when what you actually do is wait until someone pays you and then turn around and buy the card at retail from someone else.  Which, by the way, is an idiotic way to run a business, but I think with the help of this forum, you may have figured that out by now.

I've figured out alot about this forum actually... and you assumed wrong. You assumed I had bought a bunch of cards cheap, but you figured it out. I'm part of the referl program for gift card mall and got my cards from over there. Not that anyone cares anymore since  BitCard's no longer around.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 03:59:26 AM

Right, so now i'm in a bind and i'm paying for it.
Keep rubbing my past into it, maybe i'll do a trick.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 04:01:14 AM

The real suprise here isn't that logansryche is so incompetent that he can't fill a single order, but that someone actually placed a single order with logansryche.

The amount of fighting that goes on over 5 and 10 dollar transactions in these forums is both hilarious and depressing. Comedy value on that front peaked in logan's goodbye thread where he promised to pay back some guy the equivalent of U.S. $0.40 in BTC as soon as he had it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FAtlas

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 04:02:43 AM

The way spendbitcoins operates he can't get the coins back any faster than he can get the code at this point.

Maybe he should do a chargeback....  OH WAIT

Currency of the future
The real suprise here isn't that logansryche is so incompetent that he can't fill a single order, but that someone actually placed a single order with logansryche.

There was also that guy who had a website designed by logansryche and then got charged for 7 hours worth of work for a broken POS.  So he's got 2 sales and 4 threads talking about what a jackass he is.  That's a pretty impressive ratio!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: