Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: closed  (Read 14980 times)
Cussmob_CUE

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 06:47:49 PM

Quote from: Cussmob_CUE
fience

When she stretches around the house, she really stretches around the house.

There is no need for this. Logan paid back, the photos should be removed, thread to be locked.

Stop bashing on the lady you stupid fucks.
If you didn't feel compelled to use swear words at me, I might be slightly more inclined to agree with you. But as it stands, you come across like a twerpy hall monitor who desperately wants to feel "in control" of something. Move along.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 06:52:40 PM

If you didn't feel compelled to use swear words at me, I might be slightly more inclined to agree with you. But as it stands, you come across like a twerpy hall monitor who desperately wants to feel "in control" of something. Move along.

Omy, this forum. He paid the OP back, what is the need to bash the lady? To make yourself feel better? What another fuck stick in this forum.
Cussmob_CUE

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 06:53:58 PM

Omy, this forum. He paid the OP back, what is the need to bash the lady? To make yourself feel better? What another fuck stick in this forum.

Does cussing make you feel like a grown-up?  Huh
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 06:54:09 PM

The only guys who bash on other peoples ladies are guys who don't have ladies themselves.

It's okay Cussmob, I'm sure with your magnetic personality you'll have a mate in no time  Roll Eyes

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:00:57 PM

You can't spell fiance one letter away from fence and not expect that shit. I'd have gone for that even if I had no idea what she looked like. That's a very impractical shape for a fence anyway.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cussmob_CUE

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:04:20 PM

The only guys who bash on other peoples ladies are guys who don't have ladies themselves.

It's okay Cussmob, I'm sure with your magnetic personality you'll have a mate in no time  Roll Eyes

I think the only people who don't bash on ladies are the ones desperate for a date, any date whatsoever.

Don't worry, "johnj", I'm sure eventually some lurking girl will read your posts and see what a sanctimonious-- er, "valiant" young man you are.
DrZaius

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:05:25 PM

logansryche has demonstrated several times now that he's a morally questionable immature manchild, predisposed towards lying and scamming, filled with a tremendous sense of entitlement and questionable grasp of reality, and utterly incapable of taking neither criticism nor responsibility for his own actions.

Do we really need to lower ourselves to making fun of his fiancée's appearance?
johnj

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:05:49 PM

I think the only people who don't bash on ladies are the ones desperate for a date, any date whatsoever.

Ahh, so you're after Logans girl huh?

Better watch out Logan, smooth operator Cussmob is on the prowl!  Cool

Cussmob_CUE

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:14:40 PM

logansryche has demonstrated several times now that he's a morally questionable immature manchild, predisposed towards lying and scamming, filled with a tremendous sense of entitlement and questionable grasp of reality, and utterly incapable of taking neither criticism nor responsibility for his own actions.

Do we really need to lower ourselves to making fun of his fiancée's appearance?
Keep it up, maybe she'll set you up on a date with Odie.
FAtlas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 07:23:29 PM

You just fucking sat there and threatened you'd come to my place of work and get me fired! It's you who's the liar! And yes, the state police work rather fast, don't they?
Wouldn't that make it the third time you've been fired from the same fucking wal-mart.

Ha ha

E: also, cablepair, I'm on your side and everything but it's "You're" as in "You are".  Fuck, man.
bosschair

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 07:32:00 PM

I agree that bashing his girlfriend is pretty low.  I don't think the fact that he paid the buyer back makes him OK, though.  Not by a longshot.  He had to be repeatedly called out in order to do the right thing, he still doesn't see that the whole transaction going wrong was his own damned fault (sorry bud, but it's your own fault that you had such a lousy plan for fulfilling orders, not the fault of thebitcardstore), and now that he's finally paid the buyer back, he's acting like a pouty child over the fact that he's going to be "stuck" with a gift card himself.  Guess what, dipshit?  Selling gift cards was supposed to be your business!  Sell the goddamn thing to someone else and quit whining.  The fact that you don't have enough of a buffer to cover one single transaction means you were a failure from the start.  Jesus fucking christ, what kind of entrepreneur doesn't understand that you might need at least $10 on hand to run a retail business?

Also: I hope cablepair shows up at Walmart and introduces himself, just to find out whether he's going to jail immediately due to the restraining order you magically got in the middle of the night, or if you were lying about that too.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 08:38:50 PM

blah, blah

Holy crap man.  You turned into the biggest douchebag on the internet, which isn't easy, and all because you were impatient over 10 fucking dollars?  What the fuck is wrong with you?  Did someone just kick your dog?

This...

I am not defending logansryche, but you have stooped to the same level. You're both monkeys for hashing this out in public.
logansryche

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:15:32 PM

Actually I just received a message from Jeremy and said something about the process messed up.
To answer atlas' question, it was 2 different wal-marts lol.
Keep bashing and I'll keep laughing, I have enough popcorn.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:20:42 PM

Had to get this from my fience who thinks the whole thing was a headache in the making.. but what's your account and I'll send it.
Hmm...
It was almost a sure fire thing though. Cablepair needed a card and I was so sure I could get it.
I did in fact order the card. I just snapped this from my wallet.

The red box is what I just paid Cablepair.
The blue box is the address I was gaven from spendbitcoins to pay for the $10 card, thus proving I paid for it.
I'm out for a bit, fience's grandma needs help with some stuff over at her place.

That screenshot changes things. It appears that logansryche has been lying this entire time. I was going to redact his personal information from this thread, but now I cannot. This scammer investigation just got reopened (I've been watching and gathering information this entire time). It will remain open until we get information from spendbitcoins. However, nothing will be redacted afterwards, regardless of the outcome.

johnj

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:24:22 PM

Had to get this from my fience who thinks the whole thing was a headache in the making.. but what's your account and I'll send it.
Hmm...
It was almost a sure fire thing though. Cablepair needed a card and I was so sure I could get it.
I did in fact order the card. I just snapped this from my wallet.

The red box is what I just paid Cablepair.
The blue box is the address I was gaven from spendbitcoins to pay for the $10 card, thus proving I paid for it.
I'm out for a bit, fience's grandma needs help with some stuff over at her place.

That screenshot changes things. It appears that logansryche has been lying this entire time. I was going to redact his personal information from this thread, but now I cannot. This scammer investigation just got reopened (I've been watching and gathering information this entire time). It will remain open until we get information from spendbitcoins. However, nothing will be redacted afterwards, regardless of the outcome.

Er sorry, I haven't kept up with everything.  How does the screenshot he provided prove imply his guilt?

I don't see it off hand, but I'm super curious how he's managed to stick foot in his mouth, yet again.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:26:38 PM

Er sorry, I haven't kept up with everything.  How does the screenshot he provided prove his guilt?

I don't see it off hand, but I'm super curious how he's managed to stick foot in his mouth, yet again.
Notice that there is a transaction missing. Where's the transaction from his fiance?

Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 09:28:31 PM

Hi there. This was indeed my stuff up, not logansrysche's.

I was unaware of any of this until I woke up about 20 minutes ago (just past 7am here in Australia).

Here is what happened.

20 Sept 2011:
--At 1913 UTC a payment of BTC 1.69 was confirmed in my wallet.
--At approximately 2000 UTC I processed orders, and this GoDaddy gift code was sent to the email address from which it was ordered (I was not aware there was a third party involved).
--A few times yesterday logansryche IM'd me "Are you there?" but I wasn't.
--When I got to my IM, I replied "What's up?" but there was no response.
--When I woke up this morning, there was an email from loganrysche saying he had not recieved the gift code and a PM from cablepair directing me to this thread.
--I forwarded the quote I fulfilled to logansryche, noting that the email address on the quote was different from the email address he emailed me from.
--Logansryche replied, saying it is not his email address, and he doesn't know who's it is.
--I looked back at the quotes and realised I received two quotes for $10 GoDaddy gift codes at nearly the same time, and that I accidentally sent the gift code to the person who just got a quote and DID NOT send payment. I use different receiving addresses for each quote for this very reason, but as I have never received two quotes for the same thing at nearly the same time, I was careless and did not check the receiving address, just the amount. Won't do that again!

Anyway, I am refunding logansryche's bitcoins now as he does not want a GoDaddy gift code. Good thing this was only $10 and not $1000! I can afford a $10 lesson.

logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:29:27 PM

I'm not following.

the first address(the one to cablepair) is http://blockexplorer.com/address/1GnSekWQL7ESyiA9NqY499amHJTDWMtW93 which is confirmed with 21 confirmations.
The second address(the one to Jeremy) is http://blockexplorer.com/address/1HDwpqaYw6uNz1Syy7ZM2VTbbipFTF1fim which is also confirmed with 165 confirmations.
johnj

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:34:08 PM

I'm not following.

the first address(the one to cablepair) is http://blockexplorer.com/address/1GnSekWQL7ESyiA9NqY499amHJTDWMtW93 which is confirmed with 21 confirmations.
The second address(the one to Jeremy) is http://blockexplorer.com/address/1HDwpqaYw6uNz1Syy7ZM2VTbbipFTF1fim which is also confirmed with 165 confirmations.

You say you had to borrow money to pay him back.

But in your screenshot, there is no deposit (the funds you borrowed), only 2 withdrawls.

This means you already had the funds.  Why lie about having to get funds?

(I think I'm following this correctly)

logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 09:35:52 PM

You say you had to borrow money to pay him back.
But in your screenshot, there is no deposit (the funds you borrowed), only 2 withdrawls.
This means you already had the funds.  Why lie about having to get funds?
(I think I'm following this correctly)

Nope. Those funds came off Mt. Gox. I'm not sharing that.
Point being, Cablepair was refunded the money so this thread shouldn't be continuing but hey guess what... it is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: