Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Analysis - Detailed guide to crypto Airdrops!  (Read 354 times)
Alleria

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

It’s a vivid airdrop guide, as the newbie of the crypto world, learning and mastering the knowledge of airdrops can help you get the first bucket of gold, of course. I must say that the current airdrops are really too many scams.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sheng01

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

thank you for sharing these detailed guide to crypto airdrops, it's a big help for us newbies to understand how the airdrops works because im always wondering why they give tokens. now i know!
solarsenal

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

This is a very great information with a detailed analysis. This is an added bonus for me.
TokensMarketplace (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Unfortunately, most of the airdrops are scams. I'd rather choice bounties.

If you are interested in bounties, here is a good place to find useful articles about bounties - https://tokensmarketplace.com/category/bounty-school/
TokensMarketplace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

thank you for sharing these detailed guide to crypto airdrops, it's a big help for us newbies to understand how the airdrops works because im always wondering why they give tokens. now i know!

Thanks! We are glad that you liked this analysis! You can find more useful information here - https://tokensmarketplace.com/category/airdrop-school/
TokensMarketplace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

It’s a vivid airdrop guide, as the newbie of the crypto world, learning and mastering the knowledge of airdrops can help you get the first bucket of gold, of course. I must say that the current airdrops are really too many scams.

Thank you! Really appreciate your support!

TokensMarketplace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

This is a very great information with a detailed analysis. This is an added bonus for me.

Thank you! Really glad you find this analysis useful!
einax_mike

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

if there's an airdrop that gives you something for a minimum amount of effort you gotta take it Smiley Nobody knows how the price may rise at some point
TokensMarketplace (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

if there's an airdrop that gives you something for a minimum amount of effort you gotta take it Smiley Nobody knows how the price may rise at some point

You are absolutely right!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: