Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign!  (Read 822 times)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

I prefer a bounty with limited participants so that everyone can get a higher reward than usual. It would be better if they rewarding the hunters in the alloted tokens weekly than receiving a stakes. Well, weekly stakes is not that bad actually specially if there are less participants in signature campaign.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

If you want to get a development in life without costs and besides interesting to spend time, then I want you to see this. P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Hendramuliadi

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:20:37 PM

I think that is very interesting in bounty campaign is Signature and content creation, here we can explore our thoughts in forums by making articles and follow discussion in this forum. for a result that has been in a able bounty, I think it is more than able to translate to ANN in the bounty.
Mrdoubled

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

I think a campaign like the blockchain . io one is perfect, by completing tasks to get entries with a competition style element in it...
For people who like to check it out: bit(.)ly/2l8nPXv

Getting the minimum 200 entries is easy and puts you in top 20k which is €35 worth of BCIO tokens.
Boldmaxx

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

An ideal bounty campaign should be the one with a great potential - benefit wise. When a project has a realistic as well as a working product, you can be sure that the value of the token will likely appreciate with time hence you will get a very good reward for being a participant in promoting the project.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

Whenever i want join any bounty, the first thing is Bounty Manager and it's rank. Second was how much token they are distributing to their participant and how much percent in each campaign. If manager giving more tokens in Social campaign and signature campaing- i joined it. The last thing i see it- the team of project and its product.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

There are too many campaigns in now and statistics shows that out of every ten campaigns that you pick to participate only about 2 to 3 end up to be successful. There should be some regulatory body to help us out because now things are not working out well at all.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

My ideal bounty campaign has one key requisite: it has to be honest and play by the rules they set. No extensions, no KYC, no scams, no stupid decisions. You get the idea.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Ideal bounty : High allocation, good bounty manager, defined time of the bounty without extension  , promising project that I am excited with it`s potential , active Team and community, payout according the rules, growing price after ICO.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

Ideal bounty : High allocation, good bounty manager, defined time of the bounty without extension  , promising project that I am excited with it`s potential , active Team and community, payout according the rules, growing price after ICO.

Promising project is the most important thing here. I do not mind hodling my coins for couple of years, if the project is good. For example Monaco, hodled for a while but was worth it. Apart from that, payout should be on time. Not after three months of ICO. Have seen some project paying out after a year. That is part scamming.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

My ideal bounty has a good allocation and big bounty pool. Is high rated and popular in ratings websites. Has a trusted and good bounty manager. A well planned project and a good goal. An active and engaging admins and of course an enthusiastic investors that talks and discuss about the campaign.
Quadrant75

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:27:00 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!
Honestly i want a bounty campaign that paid BTC directly but i am not eligible for that for now.

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
I choose bounty campaign that allocates high reward but also i will choose a good bounty managers that will run the bounty.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

I choose a bounty that has real work, a good team, good project and a high enough allocation. Usually, I search high rate in icodrops, icorating, etc
montgolfier

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

There is no "ideal" bounty campaign, you should always try to join the ones that you think that are good enough and the ones from the project that you like, otherwise why are you going to join there. I am always joining the ones in where i am investing
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:54:42 AM

I have experienced a lot of disappointment. Now my request is very simple. I just need to be able to go to the exchange, don't break the ICO price, don't be a fraud reward, I will be satisfied.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
I will just share my 2 cents to you. Let's see if can learn something from my humble opinion. First of all we need spot good ICO, ICO that has a capability to succeed. The question is how to spot good ico?
1. Total Coins, The fewer the coins the more it better
2. Fundraising goal, To me the ideal goal is $50m below.
3. Unsold Coins/Token, We must know what will happen to them.
4. Let's see if there's a discounts, you know i love discounts.
5. You must real the goal/roadmap, is it attainable?
6. The team's track record, I advise you to don't get fooled by those advisers, a lot of them are paid.
7. What time of Coin, I preferred utility coin.
8. What type of market are they targeting, are they into advertisemen, gaming, etc.
9. If you have a little doubts about the whitepaper but it looks promising, then i advise drop it.
10. Distribution of fundraised money, How many percentage in marketing,legal, product. To me i preferred more funds allocation in marketing
because if it's get in the market it get hype more Smiley. I hope that you learn from this simple opinion of mine.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:29:38 AM

I am looking for a campaign more interested in their product has been launched and token already listed on the exchange so that when the campaign is over we no longer need to look for marketnya to sell its reward.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

according to me personally, There are no specific rules to assess the reward but with your own research, you can choose the best. You can check the project details from white paper. The team that works for the project also plays an important role. The roadmap is an important document for realizing future plans. Recently I prefer technology-based projects that have good prospects for the future.

ElenaN

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

The ideal bounty company is a good pool, profitable project and mandatory payment at the end of the company!
deceno

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

It's a little related to the market now. The market downturn caused ICO not so hot, many projects were not completed. You can take part in my signature project. The minimum currency is issued. Maybe you're interested in it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: