Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign!  (Read 822 times)
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Bounty campaign is ideal for me. Because bounty camapaign is one place of cooperation between companies and bounty participants. With the bounty campaign will certainly make a very good promotion for investors to see and know a good project.
Yes bounty campaign was ideal for us, And it was a place for us a bounty hunters to work to those project coming in this forum. Actually i'm so glad that i'm always work to those better bounty campaign and receive good rewards.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:59:27 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

Every Bounty Manager uses stakes to calculate tokens earned. some bounties would display how much the will pay you each week, yes, you earn. while some may not release them until the end of the campaign,depending on their rules. Bounty Managers are responsible for that. I have seen on this forum where some members earn BTC every week. Ever heard of yahoo. He does that at all times.
Jomusmiw

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

I concur in light of the fact that focuses is a benefit for us to be on high rank. It ought to have indicates in each abundance battles join with the goal that numerous bitcoiner will have an enthusiasm for ang movement. When we are conversing with trade it is a confirmation that it will be high and now and again low since that is a cycle of the esteem.
ZumbiLe

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

The main rule I consider while picking a perfect abundance, is the allotment. I typically run for bounties with high portions, aside from in uncommon events. Another imperative angle I consider is the means by which I can take an interest or the distinctive level of investment accessible for me to acquire more from the abundance, which is vital. Likewise, I pick the arrangement of directors I take after while picking the venture to advance for abundance.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:10:52 PM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

My ideal is a bounty is the bounty that is not a scam and do not have much of coin because the number of coins affects its price. The more coins the lower its price so less coin means high price. We also bounty hunters and investors wants that the coin price is around its ICO price or higher right ? Investors will not earn any profit if it goes more down the ICO price.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

There are so many bounty companies emerging now. So for me, my ideal bounty company is the company that has a clear mission and vision of their project, has good pool, updates the spreadsheet weekly and with approachable admins that are ready and willing to deal with complaints and problems of the participants.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

There are a lot different Bounty campaigns. The best one is that will bring me a profit  Grin
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:46:06 AM

IMHO there must be no KYC, and must be exact dates of ICO ending. Now there are a lot of ICO that prolonge dates of ICO without any limits. And you can stuck there for a few months longer.

BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

You can pay attention to me. The bounty tasks I have chosen are very good projects, and I have purchased the ICO of the project myself. I will continue to invest in good projects. This is my suggestion.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

I am not a bounty hunter, but I know that the ICO project is good or bad. The bounty task I chose is the ICO project I participated in. You can pay more attention to my dynamics. This is my opinion for you.

Rich Richi

Activity: 616
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

if I want to participate in a bounty campaign, I see if this bounty project has potential and see how many tokens to allocate, and see who is the bounty manager.
we also need to study the developers,the companies they participated in,and how far these companies have taken off.You need to study carefully, because in which company to participate, you decide.
mukul11122

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

There is nothing like ideal bounty .Its just pure luck!
You join bounty and the ICO turns out to be super sucessful,but then nobody can predict which ICO will be super sucessful!
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Personally, I think Konios is worthy of being in the top 10. Because they have a great team, work fine, keep in touch, have a product. I consider it a good sign of a great company.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

I'd only join a bounty campaign if they pay a significant share in something other than their own tokens.
It would just not be lucrative for me personally, if I had to rely on the ICO itself to bring in enough profit after it launches.

Thus I'm currently sticking to my existing campaign, at least I'm sure about what I'm getting.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

my opinion if you want to choose bounty make sure the project is not a scam by searching source on internet, maybe also with the help of this forum and select a project that has limits of participants although the reward is on offer not too much but at least it is better than bounty that has thousands of participants

Many of the projects I've been involved with, even with more than 1000 people participating in the social networking campaign, bit it still deceives the participants. Before I join a bounty, first consider whether the project has successful soft-cap or not, because if you do not reach the successful soft-cap you will not be paid bonuses that many people see it is a scam  Grin Grin
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

for me, the ideal campaign certainly has a great team to be able to develop projects that run bounty. It is the fundamental thing I think that at the very least should be owned to get good results in a bounty campaign. Manager bounty also has an important role in the process of the bounty thus viewed from bounty manager is also the thing that must be done.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

personally, to choose a bounty I will see the whitepaper first. because in it there is a lot of information about the project. certainly, it will help us to choose whether the project is good to follow or not. besides, I also see the token supply that given because it will affect the results that will be obtained.
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

My ideal company, in which as few people as possible participate, if you take a subscription that's no more than 20-30 people, the company should give away about 3% of the hardcap and the capital itself should not be above 10-20 million.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

An ideal Bounty to me is one with a good project, a transparent team and and a competitive manager, with the openees, one is able to see all the details and the plans of the project, making you know the direction i which the project is taking thus enhancing your understanding, the team should also be always responsive and ready to answer questions whenever there is need

mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

An ideal Bounty to me is one with a good project, a transparent team and and a competitive manager, with the openees, one is able to see all the details and the plans of the project, making you know the direction i which the project is taking thus enhancing your understanding, the team should also be always responsive and ready to answer questions whenever there is need

I agree, all of this are my ideal characteristic of a bounty, but practically my ideal bounty is those with high volume of coins and those who will really give us good profit once listed in exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: