Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:49:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign!  (Read 822 times)
Schwifty27

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

my ideal bounty is that they show how many tokens that they allocate each participant of the bounty and their coins wont fall if the other bounty hunters received their tokens then sell it all.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Ideal bounty campaign is the bounty with the limit of participants and where bounty hunters recieve the payment in Ethereum or BTC.
it is true bounty campaign is ideal and also a lot of gifts we will get as long as we are smart to choose a good project and tokennya price is also high
myCrowdForce

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Perfect bounty campaign includes several points. First, its tokens do not fall after entering the exchange, but grow. Secondly, these tokens themselves should be credited quickly and without cheating.
How are you supposed to know if it will be stable after it enters the exchange?
gussupri

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Ideal bounty campaign is the bounty with the limit of participants and where bounty hunters recieve the payment in Ethereum or BTC.
it is true bounty campaign is ideal and also a lot of gifts we will get as long as we are smart to choose a good project and tokennya price is also high
developer team want the opposite.if bounty participants  alot, there will be their advantages in marketing promo.many people know about its project.but if too many people joined, i think it cannot be ideal campaign any more.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

For me, the best bounty company is when people offer an innovative idea in the project,
then they realize the idea and the most important is that they treat with respect bountyhanters,
paying them all that is required by the rules.
Recently it became popular to deceive those people who helped to promote their project for months, or did not pay them at all, or cut back payments by 5-10 times.
Sincerely yours.
myCrowdForce

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

if I want to participate in a bounty campaign, I see if this bounty project has potential and see how many tokens to allocate, and see who is the bounty manager.

Does the person managing the bounty program increase the credibility of the bounty?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

One that pays, is exciting to promote and one you feel proud to be a part of.
An ideal bounty campaign is that in which many gets benefits at a same time. In which user number increase time to time. I thing bitcoin provide ideal bounty campaign. Bitcoin's forum is also provides a larger platform and many people work independently in their. Bitcoin price is also high because of this people work with bitcoin forum gets more benefits then that of other. Bitcoin is ideal for bounty campaign because it is accepted in multiple countries. And it also give multiple benefits to its user
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

I think that the main thing that the project would be good and had high potential. I also believe that a certain amount or percentage of fees are often roughly equal, so there is no difference.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

When I choose the bounty campaign first I check the team behind the project and rules. Rules must be cleared and their sheet must be update every week.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

I am still new here but from what I have heard so far and a few research myself, I  think the best bounty are the signature and content creation bounties and it is always good to join short period bounties unlike the one that will run for months with nothing to show for it.

oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Perfect bounty campaign includes several points. First, its tokens do not fall after entering the exchange, but grow. Secondly, these tokens themselves should be credited quickly and without cheating.
In my opinion, more than 70% of the bounty tokens have depreciated after going public, and the depreciation is very large. For bounty hunters, if you can't sell your tokens in time, they will soon Will become worthless.
Of course, I have also seen a few of the bounty tokens that they have risen after listing, but this is very rare.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

I think that some bounty projects with innovative technology are very good. I will choose to find such bounty activities, because this market needs good technology to join in to create a better platform. I believe there will be many good in the future. Creativity, this industry will have better development in the future.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

Still the bounty campaign are profitable in some cases. According to the project only investor will attract to it.
All the time here on this forum, people love to follow the pathway of the manager. If the project is really good that manager will pick it right. This is the thought of them.

As of now I am working on Bitcore bounty they pay their listed token every week. This is actually called as promotion of the project but most of the ICO promote them at the early time only after they are in trouble means no one will pay you.
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Each participant has his own parameters and indicators of the ideal campaign bounty and now it is hard to find such a one. I choose camping, which has a good and useful idea for the project that follows the planned goals.
Yes, you are right. Every individual has a difference in the assessment of a project, so they can make decisions to participate in the bounty or not. For myself, a good bounty is one that provides good and timely services in making payments. Bounty hunters must certainly receive rewards that are commensurate with their hard work.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

The indispensable creature that it was a deluxe jut that disposition attention investors. And afterwards access the carry convert, your currency disposition age, not tumble rapidly.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:21:23 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

An ideal bounty is ultimately the one that pays timely and handsomely too. The value obtainable from a bounty is relative to the value of the token once it hits the exchange. This determines whether or not you get value out of it.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

Interesting reflections on the ideal bounty campaign. First of all, this is a campaign with a large pool allocated to the bounty. the campaign should have a good product and its application in real life. cool team and partners. Payment of bounty rewards without delay.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:45:23 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!

I won't do guaranteed token amount bounties because they pay too little. The way I select bounties is to first screen them for viability. No point working on something if it turns out to be a scam or some idea that is likely not going to reach its soft cap. Then I screen them to eliminate the ones likely to pay poorly. Which means site like Bounty0X or ones with defined amounts of tokens for tasks are out as well as ones where the bounty pool is too small. If it is paying less than 1% I will usually give it a pass. My ideal is a stake based bounty with a decent sized bounty pool that has areas I do well with and not many participants.

Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

at this time I work only in the bounty campaign, because working in the bounty campaign is ideal for the community, following the bounty project until the end of the campaign we will get a lot of tokens.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

ICO and bounty is very profitable, which is why the market is now a lot of scams. I will advise you to turn to a professional bounty hunters, only then you can really understand how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: