Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Ideal Bounty Campaign!  (Read 822 times)
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Try to find several options for bounty and participate in them.So you will understand where it is better to test their strength. After a while, I managed to find the ICO perfectly.
Charlotte1337

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

My Ideal bounty are, when it has a already in the market , but for now its hard to find that one, and the second is the BTC bounty payment each week this will be more profitable.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

My ideal bounty campaign for me if the participants paid, if they have high stake , the requirements is easy to complied by all pariticpants but better to be strick also, But i did not join bounty campaign because most of the ICO are scam and they did not pay if you join.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:29:17 PM

Good bounty = good bounty manager. If the manager check all the post by your self (not only their nuber) and try to detect the cheaters - it is very good to the honest participants to recieve more stakes.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:37:56 PM

My ideal bounty campaign is located underneath the signature of my account you refer to them
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

My favorite is Alluxe, this is quite potential campaign
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

When talking about the ideal Bounty campaign, there are quite a few, you can see below the members on this forum are always trying to sign the ICO campaign, so you choose the high-ranking members to Follow them
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

On this about its opinion. I think everything can happen, there is a possibility that They will rise to the same level and will be competitors in their field. Wink Smiley
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Perfect bounty campaign includes several points. First, its tokens do not fall after entering the exchange, but grow. Secondly, these tokens themselves should be credited quickly and without cheating.
But the first thing we need to do is to support the bounty program itself for the project to be successful and to attain further development and can also give us a chance to earn token that lately we could trade in and give us profit.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Actually, no one can guarantee the token rewards from the bounty campaign. However ideally, we must be sure that our participation will really gives us the legit rewards. One of them is by analyzing the bounty campaign, complete the tasks, and also make strategic analysis of what kind of bounty campaigns to participate. It should be those with softcap ICO, bigger percentage, and lower participant members.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:52:09 PM

My ideal bounty campaign is that one with allocation of total supply (like 2-5%) , 40-50% on signature, participants limit 100-150 places, hardcap of 30-50 mln and fast collection progress. Check out Crypterium and Titanium, those are my perfect options
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I think you should look at your own prospects, no one can solve this problem for you, because there must always be an opinion. Thank you. Well done, go on the right path, just look at yourself, suddenly stumble and all will eat silly logic. Always decide and think with your opinion.  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Jofel

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 03:16:16 PM by Jofel

Ideally, bounty campaigns should have a level standard post on the thread. Rules and instructions are in easy read and easy to follow. Admins and bounty managers should deliberately and clearly reply promptly to questions and comments. Reports should have a united format and must have one main updated weekly spreadsheet. In addition, extra credit of the bounty is that it should be cool, relatable, and timely. Admins may be accomodating and gives update weekly not just in Telegram, but in its accounts and social media sites. The bounty website should look pleasing and worth visited as well. Lastly, the bounty one should consider is not a scam and pay high amounts of tokens.
bayarau

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Lately, I've simplified my requirements a little! For my ideal bounty campaign, it's enough to have one condition - it's mandatory participation of the Kripital Company managers in the ICO! I unreservedly trust their market makers. All ICO projects under the supervision of Kripital, achieved their intended goals and made their investors truly happy. This should serve as an example for all ICO projects - ask for help from Kripital and you 100% will be in the top!
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

My ideal bounty campaign is one that is fair and well documented.  Nothing worse than a manager who does not keep spreadsheets up to date.  I would also like to get paid at the end in something that is not worthless. 
aByssakaDesire

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

I prefer to know the exact amount of tokens I will be receiving for the specific task, not stakes. The best bounties are from already existing projects that are already on exchanges and you actually know those tokens won't be worthless when you receive them. And of course those that pay in ETH, they are rare, but they do exist. I also like to do as many different tasks as possible, because sometimes the rewards aren't counted well and they are greatly reduced, for example in Twitter campaing. So I like to do at least Twitter + Facebook + Article + Reddit to make sure I will stack some decent amount of tokens.
SLbountyhunter

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

If you want to have a great reward, I suggest connecting with translate, signature, Youtube and content writing. Most prizes were specially awarded to the signature campaign, especially for the segment. Their number of participants is low. So you can earn from it, without any disturb. But remember, you should put posts with correct according to the rules. Content writing also a better-earning way. But you should have a great knowledge about the bounty campaign and it's project, to write a content. Neither you can't write a good content. First of all, you should have a great idea about the Bounty campaign. For it, you should refer,

1. Checking about the Bounty details
2. Website
3. Project's social media accounts
4. Teams
5. Whitepaper
6. Roadmap.

After referring those categories, You can have a perfect knowledge about the Campaign and Project.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

My ideal bounty campaign/s or the bounties I would like to join is these; the bounty program must have higher amount of allocated rewards but not as much as we are expecting because sometimes too much rewards is just an eye attraction, the bounty manager must have a high rank, specifically senior member and up or it must be the ICO team will do also, the tasks much be easy so that participants will not be pressured to do so and  lastly, I want it to be legit.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Just want to get a feel on what type of campaigns all of you personally believe are the best!

Would it be guaranteed token amounts or stakes based?
How much value would you need to obtain out of the bounty campaign? I think it would be useful for everyone to share our ideas together! (I'm also a newbie so I want to learn.)
Thanks everyone!
nowadays many people enter this forum just to search for bounties and get money from there.
I can only give advice, don't focus too much on the bounty, but focus on the current price. this is the right time to buy and hold longer.
don't just search without buying and trying to get money in other ways.
if you want to join try to enter in the bounty and learn the rules.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

for me, the ideal bounty company needs to have a good softcap, team and idea. Only this can guarantee that the company's tokens will not fall after the end of the ICO and you can get a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: