Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin idea, looking for private investor  (Read 169 times)
Great Jupiter (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Given the current market demand with the success of projects such as EOS, it's obvious consumers are interested in TX/s and not decentralization. Why not go completely centralized for maximum efficiency? I have a basic business plan and am looking for a private investor I can discuss the details with in private, so that I don't let the cat out of the bag too early. I'm after a telegram chat - @plurker1

I'm not looking to scam anyone however much this post might seem similar to others that are. I'm only looking for $100 to release a proof of concept (in exchange for 0.1% token supply), and from there small increments in funding only after you can see a result of the progress.

Thank you. High risk speculators with a bit of loose change to throw away into something potentially big (but most likely not, and understand this) are welcome. I'd like to have a deep chat with you about many things, and you can ask me many questions.
Great Jupiter (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

you need a private investor for a hundred bucks?

Correct, but only initially. In total I'm offering 0.1% token supply per $100 up to a maximum of 0.5% to this investor, but I want to show progress after the first $100 before asking for more. I honestly need the motivation that having an investor would provide.

I can't guarantee that I'll pull my idea off, but I can guarantee that I'll try, and show progress toward it.
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Correct, but only initially. In total I'm offering 0.1% token supply per $100 up to a maximum of 0.5% to this investor, but I want to show progress after the first $100 before asking for more. I honestly need the motivation that having an investor would provide.

I can't guarantee that I'll pull my idea off, but I can guarantee that I'll try, and show progress toward it.

If you actually believe in this idea you should be able to shill out atleast a hundred bucks of your own, idk where you are from but if you wont even pitch in this much, this shows you dont have that much belief in the project

Totally agree with you
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

If you actually believe in this idea you should be able to shill out atleast a hundred bucks of your own, idk where you are from but if you wont even pitch in this much, this shows you dont have that much belief in the project

jes great speech,

check my project, i am so conviced of it i dont even want an investor.

hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

What is exactly your project by requiring investor for $100? I just do not understand as most of legit projects have spent their funds for more than hundred thousands and some of them are in million usd to start the project by creating prototype or technology research.   

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Great Jupiter (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

What is exactly your project by requiring investor for $100? I just do not understand as most of legit projects have spent their funds for more than hundred thousands and some of them are in million usd to start the project by creating prototype or technology research.   

The $100 will be used to sign up with a cloud hosting provider and release a very basic prototype of the idea.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

I think that if only $ 100, you can find yourself to release a proof of concept. Do you have confidence in your product?
Great Jupiter (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

I think that if only $ 100, you can find yourself to release a proof of concept. Do you have confidence in your product?

Yes I do, but I'd rather remain anonymous since this is a high risk idea. Any of my own deposits into the project are easily traceable. The reason it's high risk is also why I'm not asking for a big amount until or if some positive feedback is received after the basic proof of concept. In the event it doesn't take off the way I envision, the loss for investor(s) will be small. I don't want $100 from anyone that this is anything other than loose change for.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:31:20 PM

Given the current market demand with the success of projects such as EOS, it's obvious consumers are interested in TX/s and not decentralization.
that is only your opinion. a great deal of people think decentralization is the main reason to even have a cryptocurrency and without it there is no point creating one.
TPS is important but only if there is demand for it. there are at least 500 altcoins with a gigantic TPS capabilities that is never used more than 10 Tx/minute.

Why not go completely centralized for maximum efficiency?
because centralized payment systems already exist. it is called PayPal, VISA, Banks,.... why should anyone use a centralized coin created by some individuals when these much more trusted systems exist?
additionally there are centralized altcoins, there is no maximum efficiency and you can see they lack popularity Because they are centralized.

you have a repeated general idea for creating a coin that will become useless.
you want to remain anonymous.
you don't provide enough information about the "idea"

and you want $100?!!!
...good luck /s

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Given the current market demand with the success of projects such as EOS, it's obvious consumers are interested in TX/s and not decentralization. Why not go completely centralized for maximum efficiency? I have a basic business plan and am looking for a private investor I can discuss the details with in private, so that I don't let the cat out of the bag too early. I'm after a telegram chat - @plurker1

I'm not looking to scam anyone however much this post might seem similar to others that are. I'm only looking for $100 to release a proof of concept (in exchange for 0.1% token supply), and from there small increments in funding only after you can see a result of the progress.

Thank you. High risk speculators with a bit of loose change to throw away into something potentially big (but most likely not, and understand this) are welcome. I'd like to have a deep chat with you about many things, and you can ask me many questions.

well
excuse me
what a name project about it
however
the logic reason just create a project first,then investor will come
and we know that.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

So if it's only $100, why don't you just pay it directly?
I'm curious because it's not a big number. Huh

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Great Jupiter (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Given the current market demand with the success of projects such as EOS, it's obvious consumers are interested in TX/s and not decentralization.
that is only your opinion. a great deal of people think decentralization is the main reason to even have a cryptocurrency and without it there is no point creating one.
TPS is important but only if there is demand for it. there are at least 500 altcoins with a gigantic TPS capabilities that is never used more than 10 Tx/minute.

Why not go completely centralized for maximum efficiency?
because centralized payment systems already exist. it is called PayPal, VISA, Banks,.... why should anyone use a centralized coin created by some individuals when these much more trusted systems exist?
additionally there are centralized altcoins, there is no maximum efficiency and you can see they lack popularity Because they are centralized.

you have a repeated general idea for creating a coin that will become useless.
you want to remain anonymous.
you don't provide enough information about the "idea"

and you want $100?!!!
...good luck /s

How come Ripple and EOS are both in the top 5? I'd argue IOTA is also a centralized coin since it requires The Coordinator.
Great Jupiter (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

So if it's only $100, why don't you just pay it directly?
I'm curious because it's not a big number. Huh

If I asked for $10,000 or $100,000 as seems to be common here, would that be a more acceptable number? Because this is the exact same thing, with a smaller amount. I honestly don't need that much to release a prototype of my idea, $100 is all I need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: