Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Miner OS  (Read 252 times)
softov (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

Hi there,

I am a C programmer and I work with an operating system for ISPs, network and stuff like that.

I want to use my knowledge and create an iso with everything for mining (binaries, drivers, libraries, etc), based in ubuntu 16.04.

And a web dashboard to manage every rig, first online like panel.mydomain.com, then, if needed a local panel (installing a iso in a vm or machine).

Now I am joining and putting for wheels some miners: claymore, ewbf, ethminer...

I know there are always new things coming up and there is always a need for functionality.

I would like to know the community if they could tell which miners would be important to have inside the system, like zm, zogminer, bminer, etc ...
And what would be important to manage, say, charts, profiles, groups, reboot, etc.

In short, I need more ideas, functionalities, tips and what is possible of those who already know or need something.
As absurd as it may seem.

Since nor does clockwork work for free.
The idea is to make a system that is paid, with %, monthly, or some other way (if you want to give tips as well).

But create a system that is fully functional, simple, practical (like plug and play).

And that, in fact, can help the community.

gameboy366

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

Just look at what HiveOS has and add those miners. HiveOS in my opinion is currently best mining OS out there, if you can improve on it then people will use ur OS.

If you really want to become a hit then I suggest adding new miners that are currently not added by other linux based mining OS. For ex. You can add tdxminer for lyra2z and Bytom miner etc.

Also u can support Vega gpus as currently HiveOS doesn't support it.
MarcusCrypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

extremely agree, I would like to have a minerOS in hive style with the possibility of adding all the new miners
softov (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Just look at what HiveOS has and add those miners. HiveOS in my opinion is currently best mining OS out there, if you can improve on it then people will use ur OS.

If you really want to become a hit then I suggest adding new miners that are currently not added by other linux based mining OS. For ex. You can add tdxminer for lyra2z and Bytom miner etc.

Also u can support Vega gpus as currently HiveOS doesn't support it.

Thanks for the reply, I will look at these binaries (miners).

About the system. I was thinking of making an Ubuntu-based release to be the RIG, with everything I need to mine.

But I'm still in doubt, if I make an ISO to be the control panel, being a local machine with licensing or if I do centralized online, something like panel.mysite.com.

On the Vega video card support, I'll have to see which miners support this card and if I get one for testing purposes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: