Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is China giving importance to Blockchain?  (Read 2501 times)
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

China quickly understands the state of Affairs in the world of Finance and this is respected.Enterprise and mind of the Chinese can serve as an example.That's their attitude to the cryptocurrency confirms this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoasis

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

They knew the significance of technology.  Although bitcoin is decentralized and cannot be controlled by a government, they are well aware about the technology behind and they knew this is the next big thing and they cannot stay behind the race in adopting the blockchain.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:36:34 AM

Chinese has been feeling very enthusiastic about blockchain lately!  The Chinese government may not like cryptocurrencies or in fact Bitcoin, but they sure do like the Technology it is based on.

Know more what China is doing with Blockchain https://www.globaltechinsights.com/blockchain-bitcoin-whats-happening-in-china/
China is getting interested in blockchain technology although they will totally prohibit the bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is the new technology that China want to explore.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

They knew the significance of technology.  Although bitcoin is decentralized and cannot be controlled by a government, they are well aware about the technology behind and they knew this is the next big thing and they cannot stay behind the race in adopting the blockchain.

Absolutely. One must keep up with the times in order to day ahead. Who wants to be last and look like a loser? Blockchain tech will benefit many industries, making countries more productive and efficient. Blockchain along with virtual currency will be dominant players in the future.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

some of the comments are so funny in this topic. now that this completely random news written on a completely random website which is a pure click-bait is talking a little positive about China everyone is so happy and they are saying how China is so good and positive towards everything crypto related.
it just shows how random people are on bitcointalk with their comments! no long ago the same random bullshit sites were saying China banned bitcoin and everyone was commenting on how China is against everything crypto-related!!!

Only Bitcoin
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:53:19 AM

probably because China knew that blockchain is the future transactions . personally I do believed if this crypto system going strong continuously blockchain will have important role to our ecosystem.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

Bitcoin for China is a way to establish dominance in the world, I think it is expected
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

It is not only china interesting in blockchain technologies. Every single country are still trying to get more informations and experiences with blockchain systems because it is still new and needs time to settle down.
sukatuku

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

China is a big country, they understand the importance of technology, recognize their trends and embark on much of the work needed for what they undergo is decentralized and uncontrollable. By the government, they are well aware of the technology behind and they know this is the next big thing
Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

Blockchain has been in existence for quite a while but no adoption to it until recently that Satoshi utilized the technology to make blockchain... It is an awesome technology that can take easily financial affair of any country.  Am not surprised hearing China is improving itself on adopting the technology.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

China is thinking more forward than the other countries. China sees the benefit and the role bitcoin will play in the future.

Yes, china believe that Bitcoin will be more important in the future, so China keeps supporting this technology due of this blockchain might them to be more powerful country in the future.
sfdseew

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

One characteristic of the blockchain is that it cannot be tampered. For China, which has a large population base and is difficult to control, it is convenient to query and count certain things, and better form a credit mechanism. This is why the Chinese government supports the blockchain.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

because China need blockchain to make economic in china growth.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

China is giving importance to Blockchain because China is home to the most Blockchain patents in the world, gradually defeating global economies like the United States and Japan. In addition, the Chinese government has spent $ 1.6 million on the Blockchain Foundation to promote more projects in the encrypted space.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

Because that is the way that it should be, dont you think? China has always been fighting with cryptos and they decided to regulate it in a hardly way, that is why every chinese citizen has to be an accredited investor before inveesting into an ICO
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:26:02 PM

Chinese has been feeling very enthusiastic about blockchain lately!  The Chinese government may not like cryptocurrencies or in fact Bitcoin, but they sure do like the Technology it is based on.

Know more what China is doing with Blockchain https://www.globaltechinsights.com/blockchain-bitcoin-whats-happening-in-china/
China is very developed country and I don’t think that it leave any opportunity to introduce any new technology in its nation and I think block chain is a very developed and very Morden technology and it will surely bring boost in development of any nation where it will be introduced and I think China understands this thing and wants to introduce it in its nation and I also know that why they hate bitcoin that much because of its illegal use I guess then it’s being in so much of controversy that no country wants to legalise it.
gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:31:15 PM

Because China is a huge economy, if the block chain can enter these industries, it will surely enable China's economy to develop and integrate better.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

China does not have any desire to pass up a great opportunity for any huge innovation incline, as they put huge in man-made artificial intelligence/machine learning since it is an undeniable wagered on the future and a moderately low hanging organic product. Blockchain technology saw its first official mention in China in 2016. In addition, Blockchain is seen to be one of the key innovations that could help China to lead in the digital economy.

I agree. China is always on the look out and is always running after innovative technology that can help their market gain more strength and leverage against other market systems like that of the United States, the United Kingdom and other big economy counters that might threaten their power and economy. Blockchain technology is one of those so-called technologies, which I think is the reason why, at one point, China has banned anything related ventures related to other cryptocurrencies except those originating in their country so that their own cryptocurrencies would have a head start.

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

The good about crypto is that it is new technology so anyone can get ahead if they stat early. China needs to start now in order to get ahead of everyone else i.e. USA, Japan, Germany, there is no excuse for failing to join the blockchain revolution

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
opendata

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

China is giving much importance to blockchain because china is finding new way to earn money from this technology because chines peoples never do anything without any reasons they know this technology is good for their economy and they will launch their own products using blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: