Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted ICO agencies  (Read 262 times)
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

Good afternoon, everyone  Cheesy

Every ICO-project, which is willing to reach their hard cap, needs a trusted ICO agency which can help them with technical support as well as PR & Marketing. Which unique services ICO agency can offer to have more clients? Do you have an experience in working with ICO support companies?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

Nope. I'm not really into it. But I look for bounties!
general.klo

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

Nope. I'm not really into it. But I look for bounties!

Yes bounty is no less important, but i guess to double your chances to reach hard cap you should use both options Wink
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

No, i have no experience with any ICO agency. As you indicated it is very important to get a specific market that is interested in your brand. Your ICO must add value to what your goods or services will offer. You must provide concrete evidence that supports the value of your ICO.
Unfortunately, about 3 initial coin offering (ICO) campaigns closed unsuccessfully every day in 2017 because their marketing approach was ineffective.
You must provide concrete evidence that supports the value of your ICO. You must be able to tell your story. Because, People get involved with brands that are interested in the same social issues that they care about. There must be a purpose that goes beyond profit behind your ICO. Some of the agencies am aware of are: 1.Modern Token 2. Zerion 3. Cryptodex 4. Zerion 5. MLG 6. Marketz 7. Foxtail 8. Crynet 9. Searched
CryptoTraffic
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Every ICO-project, which is willing to reach their hard cap, needs a trusted ICO agency which can help them with technical support as well as PR & Marketing. Which unique services ICO agency can offer to have more clients? Do you have an experience in working with ICO support companies?

Hello! PM me, we can help you!
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

No, i have no experience with any ICO agency. As you indicated it is very important to get a specific market that is interested in your brand. Your ICO must add value to what your goods or services will offer. You must provide concrete evidence that supports the value of your ICO.
Unfortunately, about 3 initial coin offering (ICO) campaigns closed unsuccessfully every day in 2017 because their marketing approach was ineffective.
You must provide concrete evidence that supports the value of your ICO. You must be able to tell your story. Because, People get involved with brands that are interested in the same social issues that they care about. There must be a purpose that goes beyond profit behind your ICO. Some of the agencies am aware of are: 1.Modern Token 2. Zerion 3. Cryptodex 4. Zerion 5. MLG 6. Marketz 7. Foxtail 8. Crynet 9. Searched

Wow thank you for the information! And what about the prices of these agencies? Do you know an average price of their services? Can't find information in open access
crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

Unfortunately I am not allowed to send you a PM..Sad
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

I have worked some times for cryptomice; they organize some roadtrips and do some other marketing stuff I don't really understand. You can contact them on telegram @InterMICE

crypto_blockchain43 (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

I have worked some times for cryptomice; they organize some roadtrips and do some other marketing stuff I don't really understand. You can contact them on telegram @InterMICE

I'll take a look thanks!
CryptoTraffic
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

Unfortunately I am not allowed to send you a PM..Sad

Hi! I can't PM you too Sad So, you can check our website TelegramTraffic.com, write me in TG @CryptoTraff or e-mail contact@telegramtraffic.com.
I will describe all our services
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:43:14 AM

Visit amazix.com ICO agency and marketing or contact them on telegram @amazix
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

Ico

Zeniberond

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 08:42:39 PM by Zeniberond

We worked with the ICODA ICO agency. Honest reliable guys. They helped us with the Chinese market and Korean. Their site icoda.io telegrams account @icopromotioncom
alphanypon

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

Many are trusted

coinmarketingservice.com
azamix.com
icobench.com

Are best top 3 service provider
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

We are specialized in supporting ICO project. If you have demand, please DM me or contact via telegram: @vakaxasupport
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: