Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTO POCKET GUIDE APP Never Miss Arbitrage,New,Airdrop,Event,ICO Any more  (Read 106 times)
cryptobrewery (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 11:58:53 AM by cryptobrewery

Overview

Crypto-Exchange Compare is the first Android app that gives you the power to compare +1540 cryptocurrency prices over 45 exchange at the same time.

Currently, we support +1540 coin and +40 Exchange, +4 Base Currencies to convert, and what makes this app special is its low space (less than 3 MB) and it's simple, fast, interactive UI and real-time data!.

Also, it has hourly updated crypto news section, events section of the day it contains coin listings, New coins, hard forks, Airdrops, Listings, DeListings, Announcements, Partnerships, conferences and in ICO section you will find the live ICOs with their description and links

FREE APP WITH NO ADS AT ALL

Download the app  now and share it with friends and I promise it will always be free and there will be more updates but I need the motivation to get new ideas to the app, and any suggestions are welcomed and will be implemented directly in the app

app link on play store:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptobrewery.exchangecompare

app name: crypto pocket guide

app size: 2.7M

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Example on arbitrage :
1-You enter our app and select a coin
2-choose a base currency
3-if you find that Coin (X) is for 15$ on binance and on Kucoin for 20$ , You can go and buy Coin (X) on Binance then transfer it to Kucoin and sell it there

As future plans we are planning to include much more useful tools,add more coins and tools that would help you in crypto trading!
Exchanges :
-Binance
-Kucoin
-Kraken
-Bitstamp
-Coinbase
-bittrex
-hitbtc
-Cexio
-Huboi
-CCEX
-Cryptopia
-Yobit
-Bithumb
-IDEX
-Gateio

CryptoCurrencies:
-BTC
-ETH
-TRX
-XRP
-BCH
-EOS
-LTC
-XLM
-ADA
-MIOTA
-NEO
-DASH
-BNB
-ICX
-ONT
-OCN
-PIVX
-GAS
-VEE
-TNT
- & much more +1540 coins!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

(less than 2 MB)
~Snipped~
app size: 2.7M

I promise it will always be free and there will be more updates but I need the motivation to get new ideas to the app, and any suggestions are welcomed and will be implemented directly in the app
Don't make promises you can't keep (you're trying to "sell it on another thread")!
- Why even bother to ask (indirectly) for suggestions?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptobrewery (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

I was trying to sell it before, but no one has offered to buyso I decided to keep it for me and you can check that I have updated it today at 12 am or 1 am (Removed Ads,Improved the UI,etc...)  and I decided to try another marketing strategies for it and of course it will always be for free!

if you have any marketing strategy please help me  Smiley
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

I was trying to sell it before, but no one has offered to buyso I decided to keep it for me and you can check that I have updated it today at 12 am or 1 am (Removed Ads,Improved the UI,etc...)  and I decided to try another marketing strategies for it and of course it will always be for free!
I suggest to lock those threads (if you're really planning to keep it ["lock topic" button is located at bottom left corner]).

if you have any marketing strategy please help me  Smiley
You can try "guest posting" on some of the crypto blogs (should help in getting the word out, without spending money).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████