Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:07:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abandoned?  (Read 146 times)
ll63248555 (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

The price of crypto-currencies has been falling for some time now, with some citing hacking and others saying there aren't enough people in the market to get involved. But it seems to me that maybe some of the bookmakers or the capital giants have left the field and abandoned the industry, maybe only after they rejoined the industry can they be improved! What do you think?
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

there has never been any "capital giants" or anything else like that in the altcoin market before to abandon it now! there has only been good traders and newbies. the good traders become whales over time as they milk the newbies on each pump and the newbies come, lose money and go away.

right now we are seeing the dumping part as the newbies lose money and leave to open up room for fresh blood to come in and the whales are getting ready to milk them while pumping other small altcoin where nobody pays attention.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

I do not think there is a giant capital owner in this industry, I know the market decline is due to hacking in south korea, this is the main cause of falling altcoin prices, maybe some investors are leaving this industry due to loss and even bankruptcy, but that is not the cause of the industry's paralysis this.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

there has never been any "capital giants" or anything else like that in the altcoin market before to abandon it now! there has only been good traders and newbies. the good traders become whales over time as they milk the newbies on each pump and the newbies come, lose money and go away.

right now we are seeing the dumping part as the newbies lose money and leave to open up room for fresh blood to come in and the whales are getting ready to milk them while pumping other small altcoin where nobody pays attention.
It seems to me that you have forgotten the appearance of such a tool in the cryptocurrency market as futures contracts. After that, everyone started having problems. It seems to me that now there is an active attack on small whales. Large whales enter the market. They have huge capital and opportunities. We need to prepare for a long confrontation.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:50 AM

The price of crypto-currencies has been falling for some time now, with some citing hacking and others saying there aren't enough people in the market to get involved. But it seems to me that maybe some of the bookmakers or the capital giants have left the field and abandoned the industry, maybe only after they rejoined the industry can they be improved! What do you think?

I think the reason for the lull in the crypto-currency market is the summer period. Many go on vacation and change the crypto currency for Fiat.

gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

They won't leave. There are so many opportunities to make money. If I'm a whale and I'm already familiar with the ways to make money here, why should I give up my chance of making money? ? I instead think that there are more new investors in the market now!

cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

I don't  think that the giants have left the industry but what happened was a hack that took place in an korean exchange. However with the recent news that just came concerning SEC and security of cryptocurrency I believe the market will recover fully very soon and all altcoins prices will begin to soar.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

It seems to me that you have forgotten the appearance of such a tool in the cryptocurrency market as futures contracts. After that, everyone started having problems. It seems to me that now there is an active attack on small whales. Large whales enter the market. They have huge capital and opportunities. We need to prepare for a long confrontation.

Futures contracts are only for bitcoin and they are only in US not other altcoins and other countries.
not to mention that OP is talking about money that entered the market. when you buy a Futures contract you are NOT investing in bitcoin for instance and your money does NOT enter the market, you are just buying some contract.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

Dont be so negative and even depressing.
First fo all this is the amrket cycle , look from what marketcap we started the massive pump last year, also dont forget the pump could have be because of Tether manipulation. This means that we have agood chnace of legit pump in the future.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

Your thought is partially right because still everyone stay the Crypto industry. But Current dump is affected in all the investors so they are holding the investment so market circulation is reduced in current scenario automatically it will reflect in demand of the Cryptocurrencies. This is the major problem in Crypto market so no one is abandoned in Crypto investment.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

The price are quiet pumping now and if those capital giants abandoned this market, we should see deeper price but i think this is just a theory. Big investors will stay because they know how much the potential of this market to grow more in the future. Cryptocurrnecy is not left behind, its just so happen that people are being so cautious now to enter the market but don't worry because cryptocurrency will pump again.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

there is always a certain value to everything in the world including fake virtual tokens that exist in the name of altcoins. this value is  determined based on their utilities and also sometimes go up and down based on speculation. when the value goes higher above the real value they are considered in a bubble and that price can not be sustained, it WILL fall.
that is what has been happening so far in altcoin market and will continue happening until they  reach a much lower price which is their real value.

--looking for signature--
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

To me I feel prices are down because we don't have too many people investing in the space, think about it this way, everyday new coins enters into one exchange or the other and people will buy into the new coin which will split the existing monies into the space to the new coins entering the market. So we need more people to invest more into crypto currency so that the prices will go up

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

I do not think they will leave the market. The wholesalers are playing a role in making big profits, so the market takes longer to experience the red sea. A whale is certainly very familiar with the ins and outs of the market, so they do the strategy. A newbie would just be patient waiting for them to play a role that could have an impact on profits.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

I don't think so. In fact the majority of markets will be following the trend. As far as i understand about it the major market give a huge impact to the medium or even low tier market. Remember all of the pump for bitcoin and ethereum has come from the major market. Until more whale will try to buy more and it will not be followed by huge funds.

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

I think that there's a lack of exposure for crypto currencies in general compared to what it used to be in 2017 when the large price increases happened.

I remember at that point that a lot of people was creating sponsored ads (accompanied with luxury lifestyle photos of course) telling people they will send the "key" to their success in investing in crypto currencies if they commented on their sponsored ad, thus increase the exposure  Grin
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Well if you think that is the case do something to get them back into bitcoin, try pitching the idea of bitcoin to other people and if more people would do that maybe the adoption would be way quicker. I don't really care about the price that much because it's just shitty fiat, my number of bitcoins doesn't change, doesn't matter if people pay $20000 for it or $100

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Institutional investors haven't even entered yet. There is nothing to abandon.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

I dont believe that some giants in this industry is thinking to abandoned cryptocurrency this market is very huge and will become bigger over time maybe some are just preparing for the next bull run and some whales are in rest for now after market manipulation has investigated by the  US DOJ.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: