Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FuzeX - The ultimate smart card solution for cryptocurrency payments  (Read 7608 times)
fireth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

I want to write an article about you on my channel in a telegram. Tell me, will you have a bounty company? Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

I want to write an article about you on my channel in a telegram. Tell me, will you have a bounty company? Thank you!

Post ICO Bounty program will be announced soon. wait a little,bud

springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

I also want to participate in the bounty)) I thought at first that the project was a scam, but then I watched a demo video in which FuzeX Card paid for a purchase in McDonald's, and realized that the project was real and very interesting. Cool I hope you will succeed.🚀

FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

I also want to participate in the bounty)) I thought at first that the project was a scam, but then I watched a demo video in which FuzeX Card paid for a purchase in McDonald's, and realized that the project was real and very interesting. Cool I hope you will succeed.🚀

Stay tuned!TBA soon!
Thanks!

FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:17:32 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 10:59:14 AM by FuzeX_AG

Check! The reason why FuzeX will be the primary player

Security Features

There are already several Crypto-to-fiat payment solutions on the cryptocurrency industry.
However, these solutions can generally be imitated due to similar partnership and policy.

The main distinguishing feature of FuzeX Card is “a smart electronic card”,
which contains a microcontroller unit (MCU), a Secure Element IC(SEIC) chip, an e-paper display, and rechargeable battery.
The unique combination of the highly secure SE chip and computing device creates numerous ways of using cryptocurrency more safely and conveniently that are not provided by our competitors.

The first version of FuzeX Card will provide security and safeguards that are absent in our competitors via the following features.

#1. Lost alert

The Crypto-fiat card is certainly one of the best ways to conveniently use cryptocurrency in the current market.
But what if your card gets stolen? And, worse, what if your crypto were used prior to your notice? These are some possibilities that we want to avoid.
To provide assurance to our customer base, the FuzeX Card provides Lost alert mode for these kinds of situations.
In the Lost alert mode, the FuzeX card and mobile application(FuzeX Wallet) communicates in real time via Bluetooth.
When the FuzeX Card goes out of the Bluetooth range, you’ll receive a notification alert through your mobile device.

#2. Passcode verification & Lock

Imagine a situation when you did not immediately notice a card theft.
FuzeX Card provides much higher security compared to other Crypto-to-fiat cards.
For general plastic cards, payment is usually completed with mere POS insertion.
On the other hand, the FuzeX Card must be activated prior to making a payment.
In addition, the user can set a passcode barrier on the card to combat card theft and misuse.
If the passcode has been entered wrong more than 5 consecutive times, the card itself will be locked automatically.
The unique security features of FuzeX Card is based on our emphasis on safeguarding our users’ valuable cryptocurrency assets.

Why FuzeX Card?
FuzeX has recently obtained US patents for payment cards that will become FuzeX Card’s hardware platform.
(US 9,858,519 - registration completed, US 9,984,320 - registration completed, US 15 / 326,367 - registration process in progress.)
This is the 19th patent that we obtained and proves that the FuzeX Card has the best technology in the world.

[About Patent]
We have obtained various patents to expand and build its own Fuze Business such as original patents for Fuze cards, patents to enhance card security and other patents to improve user usability.
(US 9,984,320, US 9,858,519, US 15/326,367, 2016-0060445, 10-1783708, 10-1783710, 10-1728522, 10-1613855)

In addition, FuzeX team is currently pursuing to acquire various patents regarding FuzeX's software platform or blockchain technology itself.
As shown in our current patents, we offer distinguishing strength in our technical field, which provides the competitive edge over other projects.
We believe that the FuzeX will be the only smart card technology that provides a unique experience for our users in the crypto-fiat payment field.

You are more than welcome to visit our office and see many of our patents at any time.

Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

This last post with so many patents and features of the FuzeX smart card are excellent. Even majority of people is following but each time I read the features and explanation it seems like I am reading for the first time with same interest. This has started to role out and this journey will not stop without delivering the quality product.
FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:56:40 AM

This last post with so many patents and features of the FuzeX smart card are excellent. Even majority of people is following but each time I read the features and explanation it seems like I am reading for the first time with same interest. This has started to role out and this journey will not stop without delivering the quality product.

Thx! Will do Wink

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

Hello! Very interesting idea to issue such safe smart-card. Where can I get it? I want to try your card asap ))
Thank you for the reply!
Best wishes!
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:14:03 AM

The way of transaction will be changing greatly with FuzeX, through this project we could utilize our online assets to make any offline transaction.
It also has a card that could make the transaction easier.
Namita

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

looks great. I appreciate it, I hope for the success of the project in the future!
FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:56:56 AM

Hello! Very interesting idea to issue such safe smart-card. Where can I get it? I want to try your card asap ))
Thank you for the reply!
Best wishes!
Thank you for your interests:)
We're about to have CBT and commercial launch will be at Q3! Join telegram to get more information about FuzeX project!

FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

looks great. I appreciate it, I hope for the success of the project in the future!
The way of transaction will be changing greatly with FuzeX, through this project we could utilize our online assets to make any offline transaction.
It also has a card that could make the transaction easier.
Thank you for your support! Stay tuned!

FuzeX_AG (OP)
Copper Member

FuzeX(FXT)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

We have a project update with great news!
Simple Summarization ; Airdrop / Bounty program / Closed Beta test(CBT)

For more information, you can check out at the below link
https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-8-06-07-2018-bba2e9e7612c

BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

Recently Mr.Bae(CEO of FuzeX) had an interview with MaegyungTV,
the most popular economy media channel in Korea.

The interview was successful and they praised the potential of the FuzeX project in the future.

wouldn't kick the korean girl out of bed.....

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

Paying our offline transaction using our online asset is a dream come true.
Today, we still having a hard time when trying to make a regular payment using our cryptocurrency.

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Those extra security features on FuzeX smart card makes it most advanced and next generations product in the market without having competitors at least in near future. Extended support for erc20 tokens can not ignored as well which is not even on plans of others plastic cards providers. The more I read about the development the more deeper the interest I have in this project.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

~snip~snip~

You should read the OP before advertise your nonsense service into any topic. You can understand the difference in Ongoing and Over ICOs. I think you are using bot for this purpose to post the same content in all topics. This ICO was over into pre-sale round so please don't repeat this into this thread.
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

all exchange projects have the same mission as the project you build, everyone is getting confused which exchanges are more honest and convincing, is there something dominant on your project
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

all exchange projects have the same mission as the project you build, everyone is getting confused which exchanges are more honest and convincing, is there something dominant on your project

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fuzex/#markets

If you looking for suggestion which one is more trusted to buy with confidence than as base on my personal experience Idex and Cobinhood are good to buy this token. I never heard any kind of problem with other exchanges but Hitbtc is charging little high as transaction fee.
fireth

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

Good news! Today you will announce a bounty program! With pleasure I will take part in this event! Good luck in the development of your project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: