Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:00:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop good for Project, Airdrop Participant or Both?  (Read 945 times)
Bigbay (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

I think majority of the people replying see it in my way so my knowledge is right. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and explanation on how the airdrops helps.

Think i will partake in one airdrop one day and keep for long to yield.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

The thing about airdrops is that it is just another marketing strategy to get as much people as possible involved in the project by giving out coins but if they gave out more than just a small amount then that would not be good for the project because they would be giving a lot of the coins away which would mean not a lot of people will be buying the coin and putting money into the project which will affect its growth.

Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

I never understood the point of airdrops...for anyone.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Airdrop for a good project, I'm participated some of Airdrop like Hydro Protocol and some traders really want to buy more coz they have the working product. Some airdrops are really good for advertisement.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

The concept of airdrop is to help build a strong community around a project, but it is disturbing now that ones a token is airdropped, the next thing is that  people start dumping it on the exchange, for me there is no amout of tokens that is small, I saw recently how Hydro token price grow and people that participated in the project are happy about the growth in price

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

Please share your view on this so i can update my knowledge if am wrong. Thanks
Airdrop is actually good more for the project and possibly for those who may actually just want to hold the project for long anyway. The thing about airdrop is that it helps to create a community of holders most especially and a vast majority of people holding the coin rather than having it just centered. In that way it makes it easy for some to hold simply since in the short term, it is really nothing to write home about in terms of value anyway.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

You are right with what you have said. Most times, airdrop rewards are always low and the strategy behind this is that;
- it creates more awareness for the project
- it makes those given small reward, to buy more during the ICO or after the ICO.
It is actually the awareness that really makes airdrop what it is.
Like some have said, it helps to bring about a community and even though it may be small now, but whoever is holding surely would be ready to hold long, knowing that it makes no sense selling now since it is worth nothing much and with that spread across a lot of holders, that makes it interesting to have some pretty huge number of holders with the coin or token, no matter how little they are holding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

I have seen some airdrops participants who actually had a profits on their rewards. As long as you are courageous enough, nothing is impossible. But for me, I haven't tried before until now that airdrop thing. Particularly haven't tried their rewards. I don't know but I just DON'T have patience on airdrops.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

of course, this will be mutually beneficial and good for both. participants also will receive a token or coin for free. and even project will also get results because the airdrop is part of their marketing plans in the running of the project in order to have extensive marketing, how to introduce the coins or tokens to a lot of people.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:37 AM

Airdrop is good for the project, but for the participants the payment is too low
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

I don't think airdrops are any good.
Because more people will sell the token, it will have an impact on the price of the token.

Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:26:51 AM

For new projects, Airdrop is simply a necessity
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Airdrop is the loss of time how much I participated Most did not pay the fee and if paid after a large amount of time
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

If a project is running an ICO and distributing airdrop within, really it would create awareness but I never care about the airdrop for the fact that it would be meaningless where you will be getting 2usd in airdrop. I can only participate in pure airdrops without ICO if observed it would make sense some days
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:06:30 PM

Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

In my opinion, the airdrop program provides a reciprocal advantage between a project and an airdrop participant. Although the average token given in airdrop is relatively small, but if the project is able to grow rapidly, that would be a big advantage.
What benefits does the company get by airdrops? are not they just distributing tokens for free? and what advantages the participants get, usually they only get a small token and sometimes just become shitcoin
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

I think both, because you can have a income in choosing two things. You should be versatile or flexible so that you can be able to make more income that can helps you in funding about your future.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

What is the main reason why ICO do AIRDROPS?

To gather audience and followers on their social media, people will share their post and it will reach many audiences from a different part of the world.
To get members for their Telegram group, this will attract more people especially investors to come to them.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

You're right somehow. Airdrops are good ways of getting your project to reach a lot of participants. Anywas I think it is better for a project to get more bounty participants other than airdrop. Airdrop signees just sign up and leave the project. They'll come back at the end of the sales to claim tokens. Bounty participants otherwise keeps the project active.

Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

In my opinion, airdrop is very good for the project as well as bounty . this is good
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

In my own perspective airdrops are good for both people who are participating on it and for the project because as the project was still going on the people who participated it is able to earn some money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: