Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop good for Project, Airdrop Participant or Both?  (Read 939 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

Please share your view on this so i can update my knowledge if am wrong. Thanks

It's good for both, for the project it will promote the project and make people know the project.
And for the participant ofc it's good because they got free coins.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

With the help of airdrop you will not earn much, but nevertheless it is a good opportunity to get a few dollars just for registration. But on the other hand, when there are so many scams, it ceases to be a liquid way of earning.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Skyenet

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

I dont know about other guys here in the discussion, but from my sight I can say, that I think Airdrops are useful both for the project and for the participants. One get free advertisement, others- free tokens.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

If they will give out more than just a small amount of coins then that would not be good for the project because they would be giving a lot of the coins away which would mean that price of the coin will grow slowly                              
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

I also think that airdrop is necessary for a good project . Airdrop is like advertising, and very cheap, usually rewards for airdrop is very small
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

It is always good for a project for there to be airdrop since there is a lot more potential for more people to be interested in the coin using airdrops and the participants can be made to actually promote the coin to get their coins. Although now a lot of the airdrops are not trustworthy since they never pay out or they are trying to scam people out of their hard earned money

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:50 PM

It is always good for a project for there to be airdrop since there is a lot more potential for more people to be interested in the coin using airdrops and the participants can be made to actually promote the coin to get their coins. Although now a lot of the airdrops are not trustworthy since they never pay out or they are trying to scam people out of their hard earned money

This is the trouble with some airdrops, sorting which is legitimate and which is a scam.
Airdrops can be beneficial for all involved if they pay out and are regular, rewards keep people interested and involved.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

Airdrops were more profitable during the Bull market, even at that majority were outright scam and the few others were worth peanuts. Right now I do not expect any good return from any airdrop going by the prevalence of a lot of failed projects and the effect of the bear market

EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

Of course win both a project and participants. For project it is a good marketing tool. It not just advertise the project it give opportunity to participants try to use product or service for free.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

Generally airdrops can be small amounts  for example something like 5 dollar or 10 dollar. But it is very good in my opinion because that is increasing awareness about project if it will be even 5 dollar. Because people can earn 5 dollar only with giving some eth adress. That is not bad and also that is important for projects. But generally bounties are more profitable than airdrops.  For example pchain did some airdrop for their telegram channel and they have a telegram channel with more than 45k people and i think they did that only with 1 dollar or 2 dollar value of airdrop per person.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:11:49 PM

Though this airdrop gives small rewards but not all, it is ok for us airdrop hunters of doing this. Small tasks are required for you to be qualified to get their rewards. Simply liking, following or sharing their post are required. Not so hard. I earned from airdrop a lot. It is not bad.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

Though this airdrop gives small rewards but not all, it is ok for us airdrop hunters of doing this. Small tasks are required for you to be qualified to get their rewards. Simply liking, following or sharing their post are required. Not so hard. I earned from airdrop a lot. It is not bad.
Indeed at the very least it's easy to do and can add to earnings. but I see a lot of airdrop system only benefits one side only that is on the participants. many projects use only line airdrop and when they entered in the market that took a long time and the price is relatively small. even the longer it will sink into the basic value is very low.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:53:11 PM

It is good for both as airdrop participants has to do simple tasks and get rewarded accordingly. The reward is
small, usually $5-10 but one day if the project becomes successful it can have much more value.
Due to the market situation airdrops are not profitable as they were earlier.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Hello, from my small knowledge in Airdrop, I think Airdrops are only good in the path of the project and not for people participating in the airdrop because in the part of the Project, it increases the reach of the project (project awareness and social media reach increases) and on the path of people participating it only gives them small rewards which makes it more favorable to the Project.

It is beneficial for both the participants and the project itself. The project will get more popularity through airdrops while participants will have that token for almost free though only a small amount.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

Airdrop is good for airdrop participant because they can have the airdrop coins/token for free. but airdrop is good for project too, because the project just can promote their ico with low cost budget for participant who promote their project. also, there's so many participants who joins the airdrop.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

Most icos give conduct airdrop campaigns because they want popularity for their projects and not necessarily because they want to give free tokens out. Some also do it because they want to increase the number of holders and traders for their tokens so that there can be adequate buying and selling transactions on exchanges.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

In my opinion, if the project is worthy, then it should not produce an air frame, the project will collect its money by itself without the help of an airdrop, I will give an example #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

airdrop is indeed not all give satisfactory results. This might be a be a sign that the airdrop only benefits from the party or a ride on the project only. but unless it benefits both projects as well as a participant in it. regardless of the results of the small or large from the airdrop, of course, depending on how to run the job.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:20:54 AM

They are useless and not rewarding participating in airdrops I remember joining 10 airdrops but all I'm getting is $1 to $5 worth of token when it is lucky to get into the market and sometimes if you are unlucky you cannot even sell it, because people are to hurry to dump them and move on to the next airdrop.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

If you want to participate to any airdrops i think theres is nothing wrong about this. But bear in mind that some airdrop nowadays are failed projects. Maybe this is not the best time to join any airdrop because of market situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: