Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy the current ICO?  (Read 2434 times)
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

I continued to participate in several ICOs, but this time I was very critical in communicating with their developers on telegrams, this is very important considering that many ico fail and cause refunds or even fraud, another factor is because investors are afraid of cryptocurrencies experiencing current downtrends. many ICOs cannot survive even though their projects are very potential.

Yes you are right ,there are some ico's today who are fraud and scamming their participants, that is the reason why you should always study the project before investing a huge amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

Lots of bad experience have on this issue. Really most of the ICO project is fake. Totally useless. They come only for take $ and leave you forever. It is very hard to select an ICO project before its end. Though we can make a profit from it but need to wait completely for at least 1 years or more. You can buy this currency ICO.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

Yes of course, you should buy the currency ICO because they are one of the trusted company in this business and can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in the right time comes.
rajasaeed

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Aнaлиз кypcoв кpиптoвaлют: oткaт пo пyти нa днo
Bзятo из: https://forklog.com/analiz-kursov-kriptovalyut-otkat-po-puti-na-dno/
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

i think right now is not the right time to join ico
when the market is bloody its time to saving our money to buy better coin at low price

if u wanna join ico i can suggest buy at the first market they listing
usually the price will dump first
that mean ur chance to buy

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

if you have the ability to choose an ico that brings good luck to you then invest your funds into the ico, but from my experience the price of ico is below when first registered in the market, then you have to be patient
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

If you have knowledge of project analysis, you can invest in ICO, because the current market password is quite risky, too dangerous, but if we know the way, it is the opportunity.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Should not, I think the market will recover, so buy ICO now, because the current ICO price is quite low, holding them until the end of this year or next year will be the best decision for us.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

It must be known that there are currently hundreds of ICOs, because the number of ICOs certainly makes us alert because there are many ICOs that look convincing but ultimately scam, study the project in detail, especially in investigating the existing team.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

What i learned from ICOs is invest on super hype project that many investor want to invest on the project. Like when private sale open, the ICO is sold out easily in a second. It's a good ICO, and once the token listed on exchange, the price will be 2x-5x or more from the ICO price. Also never invest an ICO that have bounty.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Buying ico is not too safe in this time because most of previous ico have price drop in pass few months. Ico without good product will be worthless in crypto market and soon will be delisted from this market. So careful when buying ico.
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

But as i continue to read and watched some thread and forums, most of the people who bought their tokens in the pre sale is much expensive than to buy it to an exchanges. Maybe because their tokens are not a big hit and keep their value decreasing.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
The way investors are loosing money investing into icos this days do discouraged me not to invest into any ico. However one will not actually know which one is going to succeed and therefore it is good you invest into those that has been rated by expert like icorating and icobench.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:58:04 PM

In such tactics, there is a certain sense, if you buy tokens already on the stock exchange, when they fall in price, the risk is really less, but the profit may be less. However, if the ICO project was good, then when the market begins to rise, these tokens can also grow much in value.
Investing now in ICO projects is rather difficult, in addition to the fact that the number of fraudulent ICO projects has increased, and the number of failed projects has also increased due to the poor state of the crypto-currency market. Some are calling in general during this difficult period to refuse to invest in ICO projects. However, I believe that this should be everyone's business. And today there are still promising and successfully completed projects ICO ..
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:19:56 PM

I think due to downtrend peoples are feeling thread and they feel some thread to invest in new ICOs but with the passage of time when bitcoin come up and the interest of investors will again come to the new ICOs.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Now do not buy ICO, now we can see that ICO is a risky place, maybe they will make you debt and lose capital if you choose the wrong project poor quality.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

But as i continue to read and watched some thread and forums, most of the people who bought their tokens in the pre sale is much expensive than to buy it to an exchanges. Maybe because their tokens are not a big hit and keep their value decreasing.

It might not be a big hit and this is not new that when the token gets listed in exchange it's struggling to touch the ico price and therefore a quick loss for investors. And with the situation of icos we are now needing a regulation that will have the power to lessen unnecessary icos because if not we will be flooded of shitcoins that came from shitty icos. And the worst altcoin will come to an end as nobody wanted to buy.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
rinimalo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:29:03 AM

I don't recommend buying any ICO projects, because the market is in a downturn, even if the ICO project is successful, its tokens may be lower than the ICO price!
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

ICO is always risky so we never know how much demand it can create even if that project is good so invest with the money which is affordable for you and ICO is mostly for short  term investors so if you want to hold them in a long term you can pick the coin which is already listed in exchanges.
We could say that investing in ICO without the proper knowledge and enough information about the project. Becasue not knowing the goal and the project would lead to unsuccessful camapaign for people becasue more people will also not support the project without knowing the worth and the used of the project.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

It should not be because the ICO is currently very difficult and very risky. We can not earn any more from ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: