Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cope up with the falling prices?  (Read 2023 times)
Rambogae

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

according to the info I read the price on the influence of pump and dump ... is that true?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?
Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
The first thing you need to know about investing in tokens is that you need to really understand the project that you are putting your money into, if it is good and gets popular than its prices will gradually increase even when it goes down, so you really need to pick the right token that you believe in and that you trust that it will go good, otherwise you will stress yourself out when you see prices going down.
elysion

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

The investment in crypto is a long-term period. Panic selling means loss. The key is patience, patience and patience. When the prices are lowest, you should invest and when they are so higher, you should sell.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

The best way to cope is to "hold your investment while taking full advantage of the falling price". As soon as you realize that the market is crashing, all you have to do is start investing more if you are going for long term holding. Keep investing smaller amount and as the price falls deeper keep increasing the amount you are investing. As soon as you see the price going back up again, start selling smaller portions and the more it rises the higher the amount you should be selling. I know it is easy to say, but hard to execute.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:47:48 AM

Most of them already answered your questions here. But just to add some point, when the market is on red, try to diversify your portfolio in some coins that are worth to hodl and worth to sell right away. If you just know how to read indicators, it may save yourself from any emotions (fear, panic) and prevent you from any loss. This is because they will tell you when bitcoin price will be bearish in a few moments (hours, days and/or weeks) then probably, you'll know when to buy or sell your coins.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

what needs to be done before embarking on an investment activity with a token should be to undertake a study of the ICO project program being developed. start by finding out about an experienced developer team as well as the program being developed from the project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

what needs to be done before embarking on an investment activity with a token should be to undertake a study of the ICO project program being developed. start by finding out about an experienced developer team as well as the program being developed from the project.

What you said is right but aside from that there are still a lot of factors to consider before making investments so that we can avoid lose and also like everybody saying, only invest what we can afford to lose so if the price fall we will not lose a lot.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

I think you are just starting with your portfolio. Probably, I look for a coin who have the potential to grow. I actually look for their utilization. If the coin has a great purpose, it has also a chance to goes up. Future updates and development make a coin more valuable. Therefore, we should know what are the coins we hold.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ClayDouglas

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

You always have to keep an open mind and understand that none of us here know the answers to anything. This is too new. No can ever predict when this or that will happen.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

I think you are just starting with your portfolio. Probably, I look for a coin who have the potential to grow. I actually look for their utilization. If the coin has a great purpose, it has also a chance to goes up. Future updates and development make a coin more valuable. Therefore, we should know what are the coins we hold.

Buying altcoins in a lower price is a wise decision because there is a high chance to gain more profits when it going increase. If the market are bleeding you don't have to worry, the better you should do are stay calm and hold your cryptos or grab it as an opportunity to buy more in a cheap price.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

Let's take a look at the price chart before it, there we can see the ups and downs of the Bitcoin price, happen so quickly the price changes, try to be patient and keep it up, always be optimistic.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:08:12 AM

It is asked so much but there is only answer for me: hodl! you can do something else as well but the best way to survive is hodling. Sometimes even hodling may not be useful, you must lose everything to come back stronger sometimes  Smiley

One should have market research, gather all possible information about the coin you are planning to invest, and you must have a lot of Patient specially during the time when the market is dropping, hold on and monitor the market movement, it may take time for one coin to to go up again after the market glitz, but market will correct itself then stabilized to the favorable status. always remember that the market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

Let's take a look at the price chart before it, there we can see the ups and downs of the Bitcoin price, happen so quickly the price changes, try to be patient and keep it up, always be optimistic.
Looking at and using the price charts is definitely not a method that I would personally recommend when it comes to figuring out something to invest in. Those can swing WILDLY and there's no telling what'll be happening within the specific crypto's community over the course of just a few days in most cases. There's always some kind of news, or a whale ready to do something that'll crash/pump a market, on top of the average trading and interest of the exchange and community at large. Doing proper research is always better.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:31 AM

For me it's easy... If the markwt is down, i think of it as a crypto currency sale. I can now easily buy BTCs ETHs and other expensive coins at a very low price. Besides that, I'm sure that after a quarter or so, i will make money off of it. The kicker is, you should know the coin you're buying. Make sure that it will go up by tracking it's trend. Basically it is smart investing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

There will be a hiking and a popping time in all the financial markets. When there is a fall in the market there will also be a hike in the crypto market like any other financial markets. But crypto currency market always has a huge leap in the market which means when there is a hike in the market the prices keeps on skyrocketing to the highest hit and like wise when there is a drop in the  crypto market the market plunge and will reach a certain point. Last year the price of bitcoins started of with $ 1000 and by December it came up to $ 19300 and now the prices  of bitcoin is around $ 6000. There is potential for the prices to increase soon.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

When the downtrend situation of our suggestions will be fixated on selling our tokens, the direction of prices and speculation that arise will make a person more complacent by selling. If your position is fixated by it, you will give up and sell everything you have 'panic selling' will lead you. The good thing is when investing in a downtrend you do not need to see the condition of the price, this I specialize for people who really believe terebutadap cryptocurrency so you just focus on when the green market to determine the target you have set previously.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

If you have knowledge of reading price chart and know about T.A and F.A than you can make better decisions. Mostly best time to buy is when everyone sold and prices are almost at bottom and best selling time is when prices are all time high for any particular token or coin.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

For the first question try to identify what will be the bottom, once identified then try to buy it. It is hard to predict but when you have identified it you will be able to maximize your profit.

Second question, well if you believe that your coin you are holding is great then you know that the coin will recover and soon come up. Do not let your emotion overcome your logic because you will panic sell.

Just like for the first question try to identify the bottom. See where is the best support level and try to buy on that area.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

As the market falls and when the market is red, it is important that we'll just keep calm and wait as the market recovers again. Panicking won't help us make the right decision and since we can't do anything about it, we must just hodl on and have patience for us to have a good gain in the future.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

As the market falls and when the market is red, it is important that we'll just keep calm and wait as the market recovers again. Panicking won't help us make the right decision and since we can't do anything about it, we must just hodl on and have patience for us to have a good gain in the future.

Whatever happens just keep your cool, just dont rush and panic when there is crisis happen, because its normal to going down, here in crypto world rise and fall is the only movement so theres no need for us to be shocked if its fall down. Just keep calm and have patience.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: