Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cope up with the falling prices?  (Read 2024 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?
Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

First of all don't panic if the price are falling. Do not ever sell it.
Actually it is about the matter of choice. If you want to get benefit from your investment then better is to make your mind strong enough to withstand bigger shocks. When price start falling down, you have to show good courage and patina to keep your head clear with not to seal thing. But mostly people got panicked and hence they lose most of their investment. Be patient.
They will only start to lose if they make panic selling in times of dips.The best thing to do in tough times like this is to stay calm and relax,while waiting for the price to increase,grab the chance of buying more cheap but potential coins that will probably gives you good returns after holding them for so long.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:38:55 AM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Many persons make the mistake of selling their bitcoin when the price is down not realizing this is the moment to buy, so when the prices are low the the question is not how to invest but in what will you invest and since the prices are so low you can invest in some of the coins with the highest market cap and still make money, now the only way to hold your coins despite what it is happening is to know exactly why you invested, if you know that then holding is not a problem.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

It is asked so much but there is only answer for me: hodl! you can do something else as well but the best way to survive is hodling. Sometimes even hodling may not be useful, you must lose everything to come back stronger sometimes  Smiley

A lot of market research is needed, gather all possible information, indicators of the price status in the market, fundamentals, behavior of investors in the market trading, and always remember that market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, the key is Patient and Hold on to your coin when the market price is on the down stream, market will recover after the market glitz, we should also take note the volume of investment by the investors during the trading market.
googol.star

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

Never panic. For me I think that Crypto have a future and when the price is falling it's a good time to buy more.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:58 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 04:09:11 AM by meanwords

It's hard to answer a specific term when to invest because cryptocurrency market is volatile. But there are some things that you could do to plan your investments well.

-I think in my opinion, the best way for you to get the best price and the lowest is to invest when it is only starting because as the time passes by, more people are going to invest in it specially when the project is successful.

-Depends on your strategy. If you think that the project are into are going up again, then hold. If you are a trader, selling to cut losses is a great way, but I don't recommend it if you are new to this.

-Yes there is. ICOs are a great way to buy cheap tokens. Also, if the market is in a poor condition, that would be a great time to buy some tokens.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

The best time to create an investment portfolio is when prices are low and the market is in renge. In the summer, the market often freezes, it seems to me that spring and summer are the best time to accumulate coins.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

The best period for investment is at the beginning of the life of the coins when the price is reduced to a minimum. As a rule, such coins always have a pump during the year. But then most users sell their coins and the next pump may not be. Investing in such coins is a long process and not every investor has a lot of patience to get a good income. You should know about this.
That is just it, which is usually during the ICO as you will still be standing to gain a whole lot anyway. However, even during its beginning, there are still several times that we have seen some tokens go below the ICO price but there is no way during market recovery, that they do not usually end up coming back stronger. As long as there is a good team with development going on and there is an available product, then the rest is just patience on the part of the holders.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Best time to invest/ accumulate is when the price get back to it ICO Price or lower than the ICO price, Be strategic in your approach at time you migth need to follow the road map of the project and news for or against the project, you do not need to panic when the prices are down, do ensure you reasearch about the project before investing, if the price of the coin is down and its is a general market trend you do not need to get scared.
A lot of people panic so much that they always end up not making smart moves in a lot of cases. This is a very interesting moment to always get some of these coins or tokens at a far lesser price.

Like smart moneys always say, buy when everyone is panicking and the market is in red and sell when everyone is happy and getting anxious to see the moon or when the market has gotten to the overbought state. As it is, certain people still do not want to get that part but they keep doing the opposite instead.
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

The big thing is to not overinvest in bitcoin.  Don't ever buy bitcoin with money that you're going to need in the foreseeable future--I've seen way too many people do this and they're usually the ones who then come here with sob stories, saying they want to kill themselves.  It's a bunch of avoidable nonsense.

Other than that, have some patience.  Stop checking your investment every 10 minutes.
Here is with this opinion I agree on 100%. It is not necessary to invest all the money in the cryptocurrency. The currency market is very unpredictable, so even experienced traders will not be able to tell you exactly when to buy or sell. We always take risks and take responsibility for our actions. You need to analyze a lot and then maybe you will have a pattern. And always follow the news, but can be a catalyst for price growth.
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:00 AM

What i can say is invest not just in altcoins invest in some other investments like joining here in the bitcointalk bounty campaign and earn so that you will not be caught up by falling prices but by being busy reading and posting, just be patient and wait for prices to go up.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

At this point when the markets are down, the best thing to do is to stay away from it and only come back once in a while to check if it has turned green. There are few of the altcoins that when they dip, it indicates that it is time to buy more. Example is the docademic and the Nebula AI.
A market that is highly down is even a great opportunity to invest long into such a market as long as the market has not shown any possibility of death which we all know the answer to that.

Falling prices are normal in any market and those who feel the market will just keep rising or having FOMO rush are simply not getting it till now that unless we get to see real demand for the value of bitcoin as a currency, it is just going to keep being a speculative asset and we will keep having huge fluctuations like this.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

As we look at the previous history of cryptocurrency, we could see the the market always repeat it's history. It might drop down at it's lowest value but it always recovers later on. What we should need is just to be patient towards every uncertain situation of the market.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

I think. If you invest when the token price falls. it all depends on you when you will do it. You have to do it wisely. Because this includes long term.
And if for the right time collect tokens. I think this time is the right time. Because the market price is currently down. And to sell it waiting for market prices to rise again.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

just limit your expense so that you were able to hold your tokens, I am a holder I set aside everything that leads me to expense, invest only on how much you can lose. because holding is for a long period of time.
You are right on that. Invest only what you can afford to lose. Don't get too emotional about the falling prices and don't panic. Always stay focus and do not let the system eat you. You are here to earn invest and earn profits so accept the fact that the market is not stable and there is always ups and down. Always remember that when the market fall there is always this possibility it will go UP. Stay positive.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

Well as of now the best thing to do if you are a long investor is to invest and buy bitcoins and keep them for further use. Bitcoin will still get a long way run on getting back on its course or track of being the best crypto there is again. As of now it's the time where you can get bitcoins in low rate value so get it because it will definitely rise in maybe a year after or so.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is volatile and fallimg prices is just a part of it. We must not doubt nor feel fearful about it because we could not control it. Patience is the key for us to succeed in this business so as the prices starts to fall, we should just be willing to wait.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

If you are an investor you must know beforehand that bitcoin is a risky investment and you already know supposedly is that bitcoin is not in constant value that it changes overtime. You have to HODL at times of crisis like this and price drops since you have no profit gained and lose profit if you sell these bitcoin so be patient enough and reap your prize at the end.

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

The best time to accumulate token is by participating in the bounty campaign with higher rank from the beginning of the campaign to the end of the campaign, and at the same time , you can buy token during the first list on the exchange when when bounty hunters are dumping the token.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

I know that everyone is feeling a pressure today in the market because the price is falling down but try to relax your self, you can invest right now because the market prices are low but do not sell your coins, try to read positive speculations in order to boost up your self on holding your coins.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

For me, I cope by planning ahead. I just try to see the bigger picture of things and not just be panicky about everything. I also try to control myself and not do any silly moves like panic sell my coins. In fact, I try to do the opposite and look for some coins that I can actually buy for future investment. It's not easy though because it's cringing and scary to invest while everything is going down; however, that's just how this market goes. If you won't face the risks, then you would not be able to get some success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: