Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cope up with the falling prices?  (Read 2023 times)
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

Best time to invest/ accumulate is when the price get back to it ICO Price or lower than the ICO price, Be strategic in your approach at time you migth need to follow the road map of the project and news for or against the project, you do not need to panic when the prices are down, do ensure you reasearch about the project before investing, if the price of the coin is down and its is a general market trend you do not need to get scared.
A lot of people panic so much that they always end up not making smart moves in a lot of cases. This is a very interesting moment to always get some of these coins or tokens at a far lesser price.

Like smart moneys always say, buy when everyone is panicking and the market is in red and sell when everyone is happy and getting anxious to see the moon or when the market has gotten to the overbought state. As it is, certain people still do not want to get that part but they keep doing the opposite instead.

yes you are right, since everyone is panicking then the market prices are all decreasing, and investing right now will be really making you a huge amount of profit because the prices of the coins are really cheap.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

I think best time is always when the tokens are dipping down. For example the current time is what we are talking about as right time to invest. One thing is sure here, there is no way one can predict where is the bottom of crypto currencies when they are falling down. There is always bottom but it is hard to find lot of time. You have to be alert as sometimes when dip occurs then it starts moving upward very fast. So this is the chance we should never let go at all. Also whenever there is new project coming up and getting listed over the exchanger then thats also good time to get in as when hunters are dumping the prices and tokens actual value drop for movement.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?
Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Falling prices means extending your patience, because if you cannot handle the pressure in the market then obviously you will just lose your coins for nothing by selling the coins at its lowest price.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

You should just learn how to gain more patience if you would want to gain a good profit as well. Cryptocurrency is volatile and dopping of it's prices is a part of it's nature. Cryptocurrency is really unstable and we should learn how to wait longer durinf this dip.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:20:28 PM

Tokens investment is a long term process so who are all looking to invest in long term this will really good one. But read the OP post then analyse the project worth and future directions of the project is really useful to identify the potential platform. All the investors are follow my words no one worried about the future scenario.

Yes, also try investing in some successful ICO , it will gain you profit at this time, always consider the long term investment instead of short term value investment, it is too risky to put your money in some unsuccessful ICO, You must choose wise and be productive about it, Holding also is a good option for some traders and investors as the market is failing at present, there is hope.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

Tokens investment is a long term process so who are all looking to invest in long term this will really good one. But read the OP post then analyse the project worth and future directions of the project is really useful to identify the potential platform. All the investors are follow my words no one worried about the future scenario.

In the present scenario , in able to cope up with the prices, You need to wait for the price to  shoot up, Holding your funds will be the best option that you can do, patience is need in crypto always think about your gain rather than your loss, always be careful in selling your coins in low price that will give you no profits.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

To cope up with the falling prices one has to understand that each token has its own time to bloomed or grow and if you want bigger profit you go-long term investment and this requires patient in waiting and updating the market price from time to time so that you know when it time to sell

bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

keep holding and sure if one day the token price will soon rise. do not panic sell because it will make things worse, you just need patience when trading.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:16 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 12:01:36 PM by crazycatwoman03

To cope up with the falling prices one has to understand that each token has its own time to bloomed or grow and if you want bigger profit you go-long term investment and this requires patient in waiting and updating the market price from time to time so that you know when it time to sell
There are people who don't have any patience for a coin to get a higher price and will rather sell even if there is no profit earned, things like this can be observed from those who panic sell. Panic selling is one of the major problems when it comes here because there are so many newbie traders and newbie holders who get easily terrified when price dumps. Coping up with the falling prices definitely needs patience and broad understanding of what is currently happening.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:42:04 AM

No tips or special time to start investing crypto or holding crypto, just by just trusting your decision. If the crypto price starts to bleed, we just wait and be patient for the price to rise again, if not then you will incur losses for continuing to make a decision to cutloss in the crypto market.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:20:23 AM

Even though I'm also new to this crypto world, i can only say that buy when the market is red and sell green, then if you're funds are get trapped just don't sell it, remember you never lose until you sell, just hodl it even it takes couple of weeks or months, that's what I'm doing now with my small funds in binance  Grin.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:26 AM

You must first learn the story behind the project of a token before investing such as their goals, plan, the team etc. How can one manage to hold a coins/token if the market's on its downfall? I don't know, it all depends of each person's perspective, but for me I would just forget it and will be back after a couple of months.

lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:00:55 AM

To cope with the current downturn, we should stimulate demand and encourage investors so they can buy more bitcoins and thus increase bitcoin demand and will impact prices help market bitcoin
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:08:20 AM

I know that everyone is feeling a pressure today in the market because the price is falling down but try to relax your self, you can invest right now because the market prices are low but do not sell your coins, try to read positive speculations in order to boost up your self on holding your coins.
Yeah you right, that's what I feel right now. I feel very depressed because my capital has been reduced by more than 50% since I invested in the beginning of the year. let alone prices that continue to weaken makes me more depressed and sad. I'm confused between holding or doing a cutlose?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

I know that everyone is feeling a pressure today in the market because the price is falling down but try to relax your self, you can invest right now because the market prices are low but do not sell your coins, try to read positive speculations in order to boost up your self on holding your coins.
Yeah you right, that's what I feel right now. I feel very depressed because my capital has been reduced by more than 50% since I invested in the beginning of the year. let alone prices that continue to weaken makes me more depressed and sad. I'm confused between holding or doing a cutlose?
If you are more into short term investor or holder then you should have a target cutloss price so you will not get yourself into a deeper loss. It is better for you to practice that because that will help you to sell at a low price but your will be able to buy a lower price which will give you more quantity of the coin that you sold.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:38:37 AM

I must encourage you to always be positive. No matter what, because there is no  valid reason for bitcoin not to recover. To cope up from falling, try to use some time while waiting to encourage other people to invest in here. And then make ways to better improve your knowledge as a trader. Never give up on bitcoin. A lot of traders are still optimistic on this.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

As far as i know ,we have no specific timeline where one can pinpoint  the best way to accumulate token, because of its words volatility in the crypto market,therefore we only cope the falling situation now  by means of patience and observing the movement of all crypto coins in the market caps,especially if you are a traders in this kind of investment and by means of this method we could anticipate of what is the correct decision of what should we do to our  crypto investment.
There is always some time one can look forward to and most of it usually is the period in which it is extremely below ICO price with a very low volume and most especially when it is a very good project with prospect just being affected by the market movement while currently being listed.

Anyone who is smart will always know what to always do at moments like this and you would not need a soothsayer to tell you that piling up during this period means a lot when the market fully recovers.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is volatile and fallimg prices is just a part of it. We must not doubt nor feel fearful about it because we could not control it. Patience is the key for us to succeed in this business so as the prices starts to fall, we should just be willing to wait.
Yes bitcoin is normal to fall in price most of the time it happens when more and more people start panic selling but now a day panic selling is almost finished as they know that selling at panic is only risk, now a day bitcoin is getting high in price so don’t worry if price falls just hold and get the opportunity of buying cheap if you have saving as fiat in your pocket, otherwise have patience and hold your bitcoin in wallet.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

There's a lot of pro's and cons for this kind of scenario. We can enjoy falling prices if we are going to buy bitcoin, while selling them on its highest value. We can have a lot of profit if there will be falling prices, but suddenly, we are gonna need to sell them on its highest value.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:37:36 PM

To cope up from falling, try to use some time while waiting to encourage other people to invest in here.

Why should anyone here encourage people to start investing in something they don't understand? I think it's safe to say that the lack of knowledge is our worst enemy in this market, and not governments with their regulations. The get rich quick mentality is destructive and should not be stimulated any further. If you try to warm up people for crypto, then just stick to the fundamentals of it, and not the speculative nature of this market. We can't stop the influx of get rich quick minded people that join on their own, but we can at least try to minimize this infestation by educating those that join because of us. We have too many profit chasers draining this market already. It has become so severe that the utility doesn't even matter anymore, just the profits people see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: