Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:46:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cope up with the falling prices?  (Read 2024 times)
brukva

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

The most important thing is not to panic, prices may fall, but they can also grow.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?
Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I think even expert can not recomended anything. The best they can make is making prediction and decision is depending on ourself. When price are low, if that coin/token having good product and i am already hold it at higher price, i will accumulate my bags because i am believe on the project

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

wise advice will not panic and remain patient with current prices in the market then I think it will bear fruit
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

No. There is no specific time on when we can accumulate tokens. It is all up to some predictions which is a 50-50 chances that its price will go up.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

In a falling market, it is best if you do not know how to sell, it is better to just wait out the fall. And it should go at the beginning of the growth of the market, and there is already coins which you like.
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

It will depend on you how you manage your observation and hope to your investments when the price goes down because a lot of investors now a days if they saw that the price are in red paint they will be in panic mode they will sell it immediately because they don't have knowledge of decreasing and increasing its prices.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:45:18 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 04:48:01 PM by South Park

With falling prices you need to be ready to grab the best coins at the bottom prices.  Falling prices should be looked forward too not dreaded.  You just need to get on the right side of the cycle.  
Unfortunately most people in the forum do not have this attitude I do not know if they do not plan to hold for the long term or they are cashing out any bitcoin they get as soon as they can, but it is in circumstances like this where fortunes are made, whenever there is a big drop in the market you can find good coins at incredible prices, just look at bitcoin or ethereum the two best coins are incredibly cheap right now and instead of celebrating the chance of buying ethereum for less than 300 people are afraid.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:25:55 PM

This is why we must all know the basics in cryptocurrency to understand fully how it works. No one can exactly tell what will gonna happen to the market today, tomorrow and in the future. Technical analysis plays important role in trading business so one must learn it. Basically, buying cheaper coins is the best thing to do during the dip. If possible buy only those coins in the top list in the coinmarketcap because rest assured that this is promising coins.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:26:02 PM

what we need to observe is the right timing to determine the bottom line or the highest limit of each price for the token or coin, if we know the rhythm of rising and falling prices then we will soon become the winner
Timing is very critical for every inventors and traders because usually they missed this chance because of something else. Its hard to timing the market but we must try our best to saw some signal. If market falls, don’t panic you either buy more or hold.
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

The best time to buy is now. ETF is due 3 days from now, and it's more likely to be approved than not. So there's a huge possibility of price kick-off upon its announcement. Prepare for a rally!
Dawson_V

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

I think you have good many good answers here. People did not lie when they said it is bad to sell. In investment, you actually sell to win. If the prices are bleeding as you say, why would you sell to lose? It is better to wait for a boost. For sure, when the prices go down, the first thing is to panic. Avoid that, because you will lose your money. Sometimes, we must do the opposite things. When the prices are low, invest in more coins, just buy more. One day, the prices will go high again and you will win.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?

Those strategies are all found in this forum and all you have to do is to simply hit the search button. They are all listed in here already and that includes the HODL. You should learn how to be patient in time like this when the market is declining the prices. And stop stressing yourself looking at the price in the market it won't help you to get it back to normal and all you have to do is to wait.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

The only way to cope up with the downtrend situation is to continue holding and to avoid the means of selling. You'll be surely left out later once you've chosen to sell and recovery take place. Dumps in the market are just temporary and from then, assumptions should be already made that selling won't be the best thing to do to avoid profit loss but holding is.

onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

It helps not to think too much about it, because it could take a lot of emotional toil on you.I did convert much of coins to bitcoin temporarily because it was more stable
Iluka

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:10:01 AM

Just Hodl up.... At the end of this year or next year you will gain your profit definitely... Believe me, i'm an engineer
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:15:25 AM

Just do nothing except keep buying those cheap coins. It'll surely bounce back.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

I'd answer all three questions with this, buy more coins! Especially now that the market is all red, we can buy a whole coin, and who knows maybe a whole freaking bitcoin for that matter. After the market goes green you'll see profits and the only regret you'll have is that you didn't buy more. That is "wolf of wallstreet" reference in case you missed it.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

what we need to observe is the right timing to determine the bottom line or the highest limit of each price for the token or coin, if we know the rhythm of rising and falling prices then we will soon become the winner
Yeah that must be done because when the bear occurs, the price may be unpredictable. maybe the current price will be stable but it might just go back down or even rise. the point is don't be afraid and panic. keep doing research and analysis which is the best to choose
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

I think the market downturn is a good investment opportunity. But look at the market from different places to make the right decision. For example, early 2017 is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to invest in BTC.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

For me the best day to invest in a crypto is when the market is in the depth but no one knows when the deep point is higher its price if it's really a fix or it will be deeper. There is no sure time but you need to keep your coins on when the price comes up but you want the long-term coin. There's even less time for checking plus good return earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: