Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to cope up with the falling prices?  (Read 2023 times)
bsce1-1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

The best solution for this problem is to hold th etokens or coins for mean time and wait for a few days, week, month and they will pump and pump so the price of the bitcoin become increase. Patience is a main key to this situation(problem). So that, one thing that we can do is wait/hold.
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

I stopped carrying around my phone unless Im going to be expecting or preparing to make a phone call.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Any particular tips on when to invest token when the prices are low?
And how can one manage to hold the tokens even the prices are bleeding?
Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
We can not stop prices falling as the economy goes down and we are just frying. We do not have too much money to manipulate this Crypto market.
We can only analyze the market and make investment decisions to get rich. We can not control it and do not try to be a victim of sharks. Wink

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

It is really hard to cope up with the market price falling down. As we all know if market price fall down so does the value of our crypto which is being held. And to answer your question regarding on how then possibly it is difficult to deal with unless if market recovers and will let you get profit or just to get even on it. For now if you are still holding crypto better to hold and wait for the market price to bull in the market. Maybe there is a chance that it will going to happen.
KridNewoj

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:42:53 AM

So for this happenning in bitcoin that the market is really in a big falldown then you must see some of other things that does not rely fully on cryptocurrency, so make some other moves to cope againts this bear season, so just continue the work, and do not forget to hold your coins as much as possible, up to the time markey will recover.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

There are just couple of question I need some answering from people with enough experience in crypto.

Is there a specific time where one can pinpoint the best way to accumulate tokens?

If you want to be wise in trading or with your investment, try to be humble and patience is the best. Do not be greedy because this value can lead you to a loser. When the market is bleeding this is the best time to buy for potentials coins. Do not be sad and panic when the bloody market appear because this is simply natural situation. If you want try to analyse on the movement of the coins that you have and then if you knew on the highest price it has sell it then buy back at low price. Study first on the price movement before selling or buying.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:14:15 AM

Here's the few tips.
1. Stay back and relax - market will recover soon, everything happen is just normal
2. Invest more - now is the best time to buy coin in the exchange. With the low price. You will surely have a huge profit will market spikes up again.
3. Stay focus - when you have holding stay in focus always monitor the market price so you won't miss anything.
4. Do not play with emotion, usually it ruins your decision.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:16:11 AM

I think we need to look at our crypto investments as more long term. The reason why so many people panic is because they do not educate themselves enough and just follow the FUD news from the mass media. I also believe everyone wanted to get into crypto only to make fast money, so when everything is nose diving they panic and sell because they feel they lose. The thing to do is simply not panic then choose your favorite coins/tokens and if you have a day job or income coming in, buy those in the dips.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

seen from history before the best way to buy tokens is in the last month of August and sell at the end of the year. most tokens fall at the end of August and bull at the end of the year
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

Just chill just relax everything will be fine just do not take it as a big deal because the prices always comes up and down to the market and having falling prices is an opportunity not a threat so do not even think avout selling what you have that yime because you will absolutely lose. Just took the risk and gain late. It is like the saying no pain no gain so you need to feel the fall before you gain more.

Some traders do not know this word - RELAX. They are very active people, and they will never sit idly even when the market is down. They can deal with the Bounty campaigns or even make some exchanges, choosing new alts to hold.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

The best thing to do when the market price is low is to hold. Hold your coin until the price suits the price that you want. All we need to do is to have patience in coins that we're holding and a hope that the price will increase Smiley
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

I think we need to look at our crypto investments as more long term. The reason why so many people panic is because they do not educate themselves enough and just follow the FUD news from the mass media. I also believe everyone wanted to get into crypto only to make fast money, so when everything is nose diving they panic and sell because they feel they lose.

Panic selling is done by people who do not have a trading plan in the first place. They just buy a coin hoping for a nice profit and if possible as soon as possible and when they see that the price goes down, they would just sell it because they are not prepared for it. They maybe bought the coin because it's recommended by a signal group or they just heard from someone that he is buying that coin because it would go up soon.

The thing to do is simply not panic then choose your favorite coins/tokens and if you have a day job or income coming in, buy those in the dips.

Maybe the key for one to profit in crypto if you are just a newbie and needs to take time to grasp it all is to buy just one coin at a time and then invest on it. It should be a coin that already has a history of recovering which would mean it may exist for years already and then the team should still be active so that people would anticipate the event ans a possibility that more buyers would appear resulting to a price increase.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

will in this situation,that cryptocurrency is still in bloodish,we can find another way on how to survive and maintain our capital by holding it,and wait until the market will bullish again,otherwise we can find another kind of source of income and thats depends on our passion of life,but in my own suggestion  even though im not expert about investment,but today its better to hodl or find another resources like investment stocks.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

how to overcome the falling market price is by making a purchase this will increase the wall buying power from the selling wall attack, if you cannot make a purchase it is at least you do not sell panic because this will only make the price more damaged and fall deeper
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

You basically need to wait and grab the opportunity to invest more. Because if the price is rising once again, the demand for it will also be higher. Users and buyers will do everything just to grab a hold of it. And while they are doing that, you are there waiting in line for the next customer for your service. See the point of waiting and investing?? While the demand is low, increase your demand; and if the demand is high, increase your price so that you can cope with others.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

Just always be positive in the market whatever it will goes on. I know that it is hard to see that your capital is falling down when market suffering from its severe. Maybe, we are all the same emotions when market fades away and that is the disappointment about crypto but still we need to reverse our emotion so that we cannot make any move that will destroy our trading.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

You can cope  up with this falling market like buying coins while they are cheap, hodl them and wait for the next bull run. Falling prices is an oppurtunity to get all your favorite coins in low price.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

Holding requires no actions,this investments is the safest way to gain but only for a long period of time..

The problem is how to find the right coin/token to put our capital,because this is our hard earned money and not to be waste for wrong investing.

Though some of people here gain from bounties and from there they hold all the tokens and coins they gathered from joining
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:51:55 PM

To cope up with the falling prices we just need to hold as simple as that nothing to do to manage you just need to sit down relax and wait for the market goes higher. 

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

It is asked so much but there is only answer for me: hodl! you can do something else as well but the best way to survive is hodling. Sometimes even hodling may not be useful, you must lose everything to come back stronger sometimes  Smiley
Falling prices, People like low prices, Cheap is good isn't it? What matters is what causes deflation. Deflation is a symptom, not a disease Just as a rosy complexion can be a sign of health or of a fever, deflation can be a sign of underlying economic strenght or weakness. Falling prices can arise from too much supply can often be a good thing. while having too little demand is almost always bad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: