Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty participants don't really do much to earn their share.  (Read 64 times)
p2pdotbet (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

I've noticed this where people sign up for twitter bounties and facebook bounties. The large majority of them tend to be "follow back" accounts. So you have  people with thousands of followers, retweeting to people who retweet to people who retweet to people and hardly any of them are actual ICO investors. It's one big circle jerk and they all seem to follow each other.

It's the same on facebook, sharing posts to people who all do the same. Then you have the chancers who have just created accounts on social media and on here, hoping to get something for literally nothing. Leeches.

I understand that these people want their share of tokens from the bounty, but to be honest, they do nothing to earn anything in my opinion.

Yes, it's a free way for ICO's to get exposure, but is that kind of exposure worth it? it's often useless when people are just sharing info with "follow back" accounts and none will actually invest.

The situation has got worse this year than it was last year but all these people wanting to join bounties, i don't think they actually do much at all to warrant anything from it (in the majority)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: