Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does the bounties helped you to enter to the crypto world?  (Read 74 times)
udana123 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

I started to do bounties since last April and for me I got a great experience and a knowledge about the crypto world and how does a company do their ICOs with the help of bounties. As well as I was able to get more knowledge about the blockchain, token exchanges and currency market and how it works.
I would like to know what are the experience and benefits you got through bounties other than money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

Well, i have participated a few bounties over the past few months and it has helped me a lot to learn about ICOs and cryptocurrencies. I didn't know much about ICO and cryptocurrency before, so it has helped me a lot.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

One of my best advise to my students who wanted to learn cryptocurrency is to do bounty hunting because you will earn free crypto in different platform by just advertising them. I definitely learned a lot specially on how to do trading. Curiosity kills me and pushes me to do my own research how to protect my funds and to those scammers. I am always proud telling my friends that i already earned over $2000 in bounty hunting 😎
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

I've learned that reading about their platforms and whitepaper is a big factor to know if the bounty will have a great future and a good foundation to have a successful ICO. It helps me manage my token when will I sell it because it is hard to sell due to its low ICO price. Learn to be patience until the ICO start to launch and the value of their tokens will increase more that the usual ICO price. I think your knowledge in the cryptocurrency will increase more because of the bounties.

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

Bounty campaigns really have helped so many people including me to make investment in the crypto. They are helpful because we all help to build the future, make money and re-invest the money in projects.

azizsatrasia68

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

I started to do bounties since last April and for me I got a great experience and a knowledge about the crypto world and how does a company do their ICOs with the help of bounties. As well as I was able to get more knowledge about the blockchain, token exchanges and currency market and how it works.
I would like to know what are the experience and benefits you got through bounties other than money.
You are right, bounty campaigns require us to know more about the crypto currency. By participating in bounty, not only can produce material profits or money, but knowledge is also growing.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:57:40 PM

At this moment I am not in any bounties but I am preparing myself to be able to participate in blog or content writing bounties. So i have read many ICO portfolios and their whitepaper. And i am very surprised that I have learnt a lot from those things. It really boost my love and interest about  cryptocurrency.
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

With so many ICO projects emerging this is certainly a fertile ground for bounty seekers. But for me with the bounty makes us better understand why the project was created and how the concept they give to the future investors and how the people in a project team will develop it to be successful. this is a new experience for me, because not all bounty is also always successful in its journey. with its many bounties also provide experience for me to sort out a good project to follow and should be developed.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Participation in the bounty is not only an opportunity to earn something, it is experience and gain invaluable knowledge in cryptocurrencies, trading, markets, the technology of blockchain and mining. When you participate in a bounty you want to get more, and to get a big reward you need to develop social networks, the ability to write articles, blog or YouTube channel, communicate with a large audience. Therefore, any, even a scam, bounty can give a very useful and unique experience.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

In order to understand how to choose a project in which bounty you would like to participate, you need to study the crypto world, different whitepappers and have a little self-education which contributes the whole community a lot.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

You are right, bounty campaigns require us to know more about the crypto currency. By participating in bounty, not only can produce material profits or money, but knowledge is also growing.
Thats correct as we promote bounty campaigns we slowly learned what their platform is all about. Especially those projects with real purpose. Given that all  bounty has different token and different exchange listing it enables me to familiarized with different exchanges.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:17:19 PM

I also participate bounty from last year and I have participated quite a lot from bounty campaign, I am interested in the world of cryptocurrency and besides to get a profit I also can learn in this forum about cryptocurrency.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

My experience in bounty project, I joined from November 2017 until now. I currently only accept tokens, and I have not made any redemptions, because my participation is not over yet, maybe if the sale has reached hardcap I will try to make redemption. by participating, I have a lot of experience learning to know ICO to follow bounty project.
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

if you want to enter cryptomir, I would advise you to start with generosity, this acquaintance with many different companies, you get general concepts about crypto currency, besides it is not dangerous, you will not lose your money
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

by following the bounty then the many benefits you will get, you can get a lot of information about crypto by reading and discussing on some topics in this forum, and you can also get token when bounty is finished so you can sell it for money or you can use it for trading or investment so that will get more profit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: