Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:12:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose an ICO support?  (Read 174 times)
general.klo (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

How are you choosing ICO-marketing agency? Where are looking for them and what aspects are important?
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Checking if they are real first of all  Grin

Take advice of my friends in the crypto-world, looking for ratings, for example here: https://forico.io/agencies
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Take advice of my friends in the crypto-world, looking for ratings, for example here: https://forico.io/agencies

Thanks =) Maybe you have any other aspects at which you take a look?
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

hm you should go for an ico which has good potential so in the ideal case you support a ico which you would invest your Money in. This way you could get Tokens which you really believe in to have success

general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

hm you should go for an ico which has good potential so in the ideal case you support a ico which you would invest your Money in. This way you could get Tokens which you really believe in to have success

That is true! But my question was about choosing ICO marketing support for the project? How a project can find a verified and trusted help?
crypto_blockchain43

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Thanks =) Maybe you have any other aspects at which you take a look?

I ask them about their previous cases, who are they are partners, for how ling they work on the market, who is in the team
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Hello my dear friend! I know that you are waiting for an interesting future. And I know that it starts right now, when you come here - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

How are you choosing ICO-marketing agency? Where are looking for them and what aspects are important?

I've heard about recently launched platform with a list of all the verified ICO-agencies: https://moonrate.io/agencies

crypto_blockchain43

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:25:44 AM

I've heard about recently launched platform with a list of all the verified ICO-agencies: https://moonrate.io/agencies

Great, thanks for the advice! Moonrate is somthng new
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

I would suggest www.icoguide.com they have very good promotional and advertising service, great experience in digital marketing as well.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

I would suggest www.icoguide.com they have very good promotional and advertising service, great experience in digital marketing as well.

Agree, this is very good platform and agency as well.
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

I don't understand where you see agencies there? Its rather good resource to find the information, but i guess only for investing in ICOs!
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

There are quite a lot of sites on which you can watch as new ICO appear every day. I think the first thing to check project developers and read the white paper.
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

I think you can learn about the Amazix team.
This is a professional marketing organization, so they can customize a great solution for your ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
crypto_blockchain43

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

This is a professional marketing organization, so they can customize a great solution for your ICO.

By the way yes, we've worked with them! Great team of professionals!
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

Thanks, I'll take a look!
general.klo (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

There are quite a lot of sites on which you can watch as new ICO appear every day. I think the first thing to check project developers and read the white paper.

Agree!
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

If I wouldn't share my own ICO,  I think for the first thing I would check am I able to afford some guys like "needmoney", "Krypital bounty program", or even "AmaziX". So in those who you are really sure.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:39:52 PM

If I wouldn't share my own ICO,  I think for the first thing I would check am I able to afford some guys like "needmoney", "Krypital bounty program", or even "AmaziX". So in those who you are really sure.

Of course, when you make money you will not want to share your piece of cake. But I think the best way would be to search for bounty that does not belong to the big group as it will earn more money than you imagine.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

First look at a project, whether to convince you or look like not seriously come in the construction of the project, do not be fooled by the great benefits they provide after investing, analyzing the team is highly recommended because many cases in falsification of identity, other excellent professional support and large advertising shows how serious they are in developing the project, so do not rush to determine ICO, it takes a long time to analyze in depth.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: