Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will take over everything  (Read 426 times)
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

Yes , exactly even I feel the same . The blockchain will definitely take over everything in the near future.
Sure he will. This is the age of information technology. And the blockchain system provides the most reliable and fastest way to transfer information.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:56:27 PM

Undoubtedly blockchain is getting popular day by day by most of the companies. I think it is being possible for its automation and transparency. Since this is quite new technology, it is taking a bit time to get introduced. But its features announces that within a very short time giant companies are going to adopt the technology with their operation.
ivanklich

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

I think the blockchain will be very useful in the state apparatus. Blockchain is able to solve the problem of corruption and make the financing of industries more transparent. For business, blockchain is also a useful technology. But we will have to wait for some time for the blockchain to come into people's lives.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Many companies are seeing the positivity of blockchain technology. It is a breakthrough not only for peer to peer transactions but its use is beyond that. Logistics has seen its benefits in tracking down stocks from different countries in order to minimize hoarding. There are airports that sees the use of this technology. I know many more will look into it and see that blockchain is indeed the future.
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

Blockchain is a great technology with many uses Like record keeping, data storing etc. It is becoming popular because of its versatility and transparency.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

I believe a lot in the blockchain and its development in the future. At this moment in the world is a word whose meaning is known by few people, but in the future I am sure that this technology will enter all the houses and improve the lives of people and many businesses and sectors. It's a big revolution that some governments, banks and "strong powers" do not like, but nobody can stop it
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

I believe a lot in the blockchain and its development in the future. At this moment in the world is a word whose meaning is known by few people, but in the future I am sure that this technology will enter all the houses and improve the lives of people and many businesses and sectors. It's a big revolution that some governments, banks and "strong powers" do not like, but nobody can stop it
Of course they don't. Because it will force money to spin only in the environment of the consumer. And not one penny will not be able to settle in anyone's hands.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

I think you are right. But I pray let government adopt crypto currency as a method of payment

Talking about crypto payment method.  Well actually nowadays there are some country using crypto as a payment method ,where you can easily pay bills using mobile phone . Such on fast food , restaurant, hotel and etc.  But unfortunately it seems in the future crypto will no longer become a payment method in daily basis, because some of the government gradually banned and declined crypto ,due to some causes , which is probably for me the common reason why market nowadays is suffering because of huge decline .

Note: I'm not spreading anything that can cause panic I'm just sharing my doubts because of the market situation.  .lol
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

Although government is doing their best thing to stop the growth of blockchain, still they can not hide the fact that this platform is what the world needs as a replacement for the old system that can not already sustain the current need of the world.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

At the moment, everything is hard and harsh and not just the government,
But to be honest, everyone would later have to accept the importance of blockchain to the universe, because it makes everything totally easy and convenient
Which is why we need to withstand in this bearish period and hopefully, the green candles will be back

Always DYOR (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH); It will help alot
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

it can be said that blockchain is a future solution that can be implemented in various fields, for example, finance, health, education, industry etc. but on the other hand some countries are still not 100% believe it, and still not sure

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

I'm telling you guys, Blockchain is key to tomorrow's future technologies. Just recently, I read that stanford university has commenced a research facility for blockchain technology in collaboration with Ethereum. Not to add the fact that some major corporations have started integrating the tech into their work processes

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Blockchain is a really good system that helps to decentralize things. It also helps to maintain transparency which is very good.

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

I think hhere’s a possibility that blockchain market can take over everything because they can centralize properly everything in this business and at the same time systematic.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

I would akin to examine how the blockchain consumes each the angles of our star, in disposition to pissing it extended diaphanous and exposition, thanks to it is with much promptitudes that we can assumption for honesty
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

If the blockade enters the business then it will be interesting to watch the battle of the Titans. Blokchein can take everything in his hands. I will observe this carefully.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:55:20 PM

Yes I believe the blockchain will soon take over everything we do all over the world. The introduction of blockchain to cryptocurrency is already a good example of what the blockchain can bring to the world. The positive that surround the blockchain is more than the disadvantage and I believe it won't be long before it will be adopted in everyday dealings
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

I agree that cryptocurrencies and blockchain are the future . and that he will come into our lives and be everywhere . no doubt .
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

Hm i do not think that blockchain will overtake everything that is just not true in my opinion! Blockcchain will be implemented in a lot of businesses but will for sure not overtake them

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐