Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will take over everything  (Read 426 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

Agree, Blcok chain will definitely take over every technology in this world as of now and the technology of block chain is not only an advanced one but a safer and secured one where any thing can be done and will be protected inside I think. There are thousands of technology and innovations are booming but nothing can match block chain technology at least for another 10 years due the the potential and capacity of its platform.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gozephina

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

I think with the development of blockchain, many financial intermediaries will go into the past. After all, this is the advantage of this technology - the rejection of a third party in transactions and transparency of operations.
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

I think its possible but its just a theory. People dont let this can happen. But we 'll see , anybody cant know the future.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Blockchain is the most innovative technological advancement of the century. It can be utilized in many aspects such as logistics, administration, healthcare, elections, environment conservation, banking, transactions, etc. I believe that someday, it will be like the internet wherein almost everyone are using right now, but being feared before adoption takes place.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

Technology is amazing and brilliant in truth. But in order to defeat all the giants in the global economy, the blockchain needs a lot of time. I guarantee you that.
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

I think that it is not needed everywhere. Because of the wave of the hype for crypto-currencies, the blockchain is trying to be attributed everywhere wherever possible, but is it necessary? Why do oil companies or timber mills need blockchain? It seems to me that ICOs that run with similar ideas are uniquely a scam.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

Technology is amazing and brilliant in truth. But in order to defeat all the giants in the global economy, the blockchain needs a lot of time. I guarantee you that.

To reach the global level of the blockchain will have to overcome many difficulties, ranging from human ignorance and ending with state regulation attempts.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

Politics will also interfere the success if there's some great chances to this chain, as we knew that big companies will not allow easily any thing to go beyond their control, blockchain can be a great system for the future if the intentions of using it is for greater innovations and not only for the sake of those who will benefits a lot.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

I do not know what you mean by "everything" but I have been reading some news/articles about huge international companies/businesses that are studying the use of blockchain technology.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

Blockchain is the latest technology, the in thing that is slowly taking very the tech world, its on this technology that  guarantees the  safety of cryptocurrencies. Of late  the technology is venturing outside the crypto cycle and is currently being applied in the banking and medical sectors, its just  matter of time before its application is fully embraced ,it will revolutionize lots of sectors
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:48:25 PM

the blockchain has already beaten everything like a space rocket that is in a contest with a helicopter. its speed can not be over emphasized and there are loads of projects, programs and packages that are warming up to hit the crypto air space int he near future
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

everything that has to do with technology in the globe now has a particular reference point that points towards the crypto currency in a way. it may not be out fully but must be related. that explains the reason why every thing that is technological and not in the technological space will be taken over by the blockchain technology
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

Yes, I think so too. This system is too independent and promising so I hope it will change the whole world, crypto is our key to the bright future.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

Blockchain is the universal system that could be used everywhere in our life. I hope that those people who don't like it now will understand its benefit and will join too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

Blockchain has a good potential by its performance it self.
Its good also to technology for the future. And I think those people don't like it now will join also.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

gradually people will like the blockchain technology I believe we see, blockchain technology will be accepted by the world
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

true, the question is when? It could take long time. what if it doesn't happen in our lifetimes?
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:38:05 PM

I also believe that Blockchain is a huge breakthrough in the future, despite the fact that the governments of many countries do not recognize it, but they will have to admit it, because Blockchain is the future.
truemmu

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

With the continuous development of blockchain technology, he will infiltrate all walks of life and will bring great changes to our lives and work. I dare not say that the blockchain will take over everything, but it is certain that many companies will be in the near future. Implementing blockchains in its business
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

Yes, although the current market is scary, I believe blockchain technology and believe that this industry can develop better, so I still hold my cryptocurrency, I believe this industry will have better in the future. Development, I will get wealth here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: