Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain will take over everything  (Read 426 times)
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

yes, every sector of the world's economy.  what i know is that the blockchain  is a welcome technology that will transform the world's economy in the future. the characteristics of the blockchain which include among others, transparency and immutability is gradually attracting a lot of people , governments and industries to the cyptoworld.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

Blockchain will not take everything, but many industries like lawyers, accounters, notorious etc will not likely exist in 10 years. Only people who are qualified to write the smart-contract and few professionals will be needed who can check if it all is correct according to the local law. That's sounds very realistic, what do you think?
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:56:59 PM

Blockchain will not take everything, but many industries like lawyers, accounters, notorious etc will not likely exist in 10 years.
What do you mean by this? I think lawyers and accountants should use blockchain so that their transactions should be fast and transparent.

Only people who are qualified to write the smart-contract and few professionals will be needed who can check if it all is correct according to the local law. That's sounds very realistic, what do you think?
Maybe in the years to come, everyone will be able to have access to the blockchain and use it for their everyday lives. It maybe hard at first but with the help of governments nothing is impossible with this new technology.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

You are not far from the truth, blockchain brought that which is against the norm in the world today which is decentralization. Wide adoption is not that far, it will take place.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

Completely agree and it's very exciting. The Technology is so useful and is just a matter of time before we see widespread adoption across many economic sectors. It is flawless beautiful tech, and the pioneers are on this forum. In 100 years kids at school will be studying blockchain technology and its history. Let it be known that I was a true believer Smiley
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:28:49 PM

More and more governments realise the potential of blockchain technology and see the possibilities for the economy.
Blockchain tech. will be incorporated in every sphere of the life in the coming years.

Drbriggs

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Yeah, blockchain is a revolution and its presently affecting every sector of the economy.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:44:24 PM

we know that blockchain has great potential to control every platform, blockchain will replace every old transaction model.

the blockchain is perfect, but some publics aren't ready to accept the blockchain concept. for some public, this is difficult.

maximilian4aue

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

Blockchain is said to be applicable on every single aspect of life, however, I think it's potential isn't being exploited as it should, people are mostly focusing on the part of trading cryptos.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

Yeah sure, I believe so, though it might take a while before that will happen but in the future, blockchain will take over everything because of the security the blockchain presents, more people will join the space and that will make cryptos go main stream

ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:57:50 PM

There is no doubt about this and soon I think it will take over all the industries because everywhere you go you will find good projects backed by some good products. Surely it will take over soon.

I’m me
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

There is no doubt about this and soon I think it will take over all the industries because everywhere you go you will find good projects backed by some good products. Surely it will take over soon.
These industries have started to adopt the blockchain system and you can see how the dozen news about the adoption of blockchain system has appeared anytime.  Just the matter of time until the blockchain system will take over the traditional system dude.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
docamvan1997

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:13:01 AM

Blockchain has some advantages:
1. It can not be changed.
2. Hard to be hacked.
3. Easy to be created.
Bill Gates call it miracle. I think he has some reasons to call it. Some famous people believe in blockchain. It will survive until the new technology is born.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:20:49 AM

Blockchain is what is trending right now despite the fact that Government is giving us ash moment but believe me that next more years to come Blockchain will take over everything, industries oil companies and many more, but right now everything seems hard..

Maybe in the future we could use blockchain in a global trade which could bring more life for cryptocurrency. This is why we need to give our full support to the blockchain technology for us to benefit from it.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

it is true that the blockchain technology will take over everything in the real world, only need a few more years to make it real.
which is clearly a lot of blockchain usage that can be applied to the real world.
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:33:56 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 01:08:01 PM by Zalura

indeed the sign to go in that direction has been seen, because the world market is very advanced and requires the support of the latest technology in payment systems, so to replace the payment system with conventional currency is considered ancient, and the need to be replaced with a more modern currency, and Blockchain is able answer the challenges of the future to take over the existing system, we see it in the near future.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:53:17 AM

Blockchain's a system which doesn't use third parties. This's very different from the traditional system which until now still has a dependency on it. In essence records of transactions that have occurred are stored by many computers scattered on the network itself. So it will be more difficult to hack the system which's on hundreds or thousands of computers, is less likely for all computers to experience interference at the same time.

So, if you pay your donut for example using Ethereum (one of the cryptocurrency), Ethereum for the payment of coffee is transferred from your Ethereum address to your store's Ethereum address in peer-to-peer. And this transaction will be recorded on all computers scattered on the Ethereum network.

At present the government has contributed on the use of the blockchain system, there have even been several which have implemented it into their banking systems.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

I agree with you. Bitcoin and blockchain will be able to implement what many people in the world could not do. I think this is a new steam engine, which is now used in almost all sectors of life.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Perhaps in the next few years, the blockchain will take over. Now more and more countries have accepted it. Only a few countries in Asia are restricting it. Blockchain technology is still in its infancy, and over time, Its technology will continue to mature, and we should have confidence in it.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Yes  I agree
Blockchain will take over everything because the government will be powerless about it
If you look across to the World Cup
Tickets were sent over Blockchain
Over 109,000 tickets
It’s jjst beginning
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: