Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which one is Better Crypto to trade?
BTC - 5 (62.5%)
ETH - 1 (12.5%)
LTC - 0 (0%)
BTC cash - 0 (0%)
others - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is Better Crypto to trade?  (Read 216 times)
mirror001 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

I have been doing some research about which one of the crypto is easy to trade without any complications, But found almost some of the given easy but some are very confusing and difficult to trade. :-(

Which crypto do you guys think is difficult to trade and why?

Please explain with reason?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DamCryp

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

I'd go with the King, BTC, it's dangerous, but the liquidity and some clear TA signs allow you to take controlled risks at certain leverages that can yield a couple of hundred bucks every day. Bitmex is what I personally use... I started small 'till I felt comfortable with 100x with small capital
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

I think it makes more sense to trade with ETH in this period. Perhaps I think so because I'm interested in bounty promotions all the time, but I think that ETH is currently at a low price and that the current trade is more of a prospect.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

I am agreed with @DamCryp. In current time it is really being hard to deal with BTC. So many FUDs are flying in the air that are impacting more in traders psychology. And thus I believe trading with BTC is getting hard in recent time.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

Bitcoin trading has been dominating the market but if I'll choose I'll go with ethereum for day to day trading.

Which crypto do you guys think is difficult to trade and why?
It's not on the choice, those low capped coins are the most difficult coins to trade. Those coins on the list are easy to trade on exchanges.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EVER-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

I think the best is BTC because almost all coins/tokens have BTC conversion pair. I use Dogecoin for lower tokens with this pair on exchanges that support it because I can buy cheaper with doge and sell high for BTC.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:15:08 AM

Noone can say which crypto is best for trade. You have to have research by yourself before investing. You have to have find out who is behind the project and what is the importanta role of project. Is project is real or just written on paper. That kind of thing you need to find out before trade or investing in crypto. For me Bitcoin is the best invest all the time. Because Bitcoin is the king of crypto.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

I think it depends on the situation. When I am going trading (short-term trading), I select a trading pair that has high volume in exchange. Because high volume means the high amount of transaction per time. Thank makes price changes in quickly than the low volume pair. My most prefered pair are USDT with other coin and BTC with other coin.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Bitcoin still better to trade because his price is high and when you trade by it you can make much profit than other cryptocurrency but you must know when you buy and sell bitcoin
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:25:53 PM

Hello newbie here!
I want to know if scalping between BTC-USDT is a good and safe technique?
I have a low capital (100$) on binance.

using USDT as based is easier compared to other pairs because the base currency is not affected by any volatility technical analysis is more accurate. usually, if your trading with pair BTC its not only the coin you need to analyze, you need also to check BTC price movements

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

I prefer new generation blockchain cryptocurrency like ADA, NEO... I'm not sure, but I think those presents better opportunity to trade and to hold as well.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

I trade BTC and some shitcoins - there are often some opportunities to earn x2-x3 on such coins, so a try to use them
kofibee12

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

A cryptocurrency that has more volume is more desirable to trade due to liquidity reason. A cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ether has more  volume that  a small change in price can be used to trade
adamahmet121

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I trade BTC and some shitcoins - there are often some opportunities to earn x2-x3 on such coins, so a try to use them

These opportunities might be a nightmare for newbies. It is easy to lose your money on these shitcoins where volatility extremely high.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

To be honest, any crypto having a good amount of volume is a better option to trade. However, the result always depends on the ability of the trader and his strategies of trading. I don't see any reason for the fluctuation in the amount of profit with the mere change in the crypto pair having the same price fluctuation. As we all know that, higher volatility means high chances of making a profit, on the other hand, the probability of loss is high too.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

It's not about your choice which one to trade. It's about your strategy, your knowledge.
You should choose coins which have high volume to trade because they have high liquidity and your orders are easy to be matched.
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

I'll goin for Bitcoin. Bitcoin controls the maket and so it'd be better to trade BTC directly.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

There are now a total of 1,519 cryptocurrencies listed on CoinMarketCap, and Bitcoin’s dominance has fallen to below 40 percent from more than 90 percent a couple of years ago.

Had you invested $1,000 in Bitcoin in 2017, investing just $100 for each of the top 10 altcoins and holding onto them for a year, the gains on your altcoin basket would have doubled. Its safe to say that Bitcoin is the best coin to trade in. Always investigate the historical trends and expert reviews of the altcoin before buying. This is especially critical for coins that do not have tons of followers or where useful information is hard to come by.
TalkBitcoinsCom

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

Bitcoin is best, it has the best chance of going up significantly, and being around in the long long term. The others could have falling outs like mainnet launch problems (lately we've seen this happening) or with ICO's not completing projects.

+1 vote for BTC
hopie1625

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

I'll go for BTC because it is the most established crypto today. Also, a lot of services and establishments are accepting BTC as method of payment. Also, when it comes to trading, it has a lot of exposure nowadays especially in social media and have a higher chance of price increase. Also, another important thing for BTC is it has a lot of momentum.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: