Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]XRT :The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry  (Read 12971 times)
Gramixa

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

The company is actively advertised. This is a good signal for participants and investors. Advertising engine progress!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TitiKamal

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

The company is actively advertised. This is a good signal for participants and investors. Advertising engine progress!
yes, this good for promotion this platform.
XRT is a decentralized platform that will provide a better and safer payment solution for hotel and restaurant industries using XRT tokens.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

Very interesting concept findings, XRT is engaged in the food sector in hotels and restaurants as a means of payment, the application is easily accessible by all circles will also be in great demand in order to avoid fraud about the price issue when someone goes abroad, and XRT applications will provide detailed information that one of them is to include the price of eating in a restaurant. hopefully this project has a good prospect in the future and many investors who join.
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

The whitepaper is not very complete and is not graphically accurate. Even the video explainer is really ugly and poorly edited.
Product interesting, but potentially useless.
Why should your token be used in the food industry and not Bitcoin / Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies?
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Very interesting concept findings, XRT is engaged in the food sector in hotels and restaurants as a means of payment, the application is easily accessible by all circles will also be in great demand in order to avoid fraud about the price issue when someone goes abroad, and XRT applications will provide detailed information that one of them is to include the price of eating in a restaurant. hopefully this project has a good prospect in the future and many investors who join.
true, I also saw all of that and I am confident that the projects themselves are also interesting to follow hopefully just before the projects can be smoothly and successfully.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Today Hotel and restaurant became a big business that has a big chance of success, especially in a place that close to the vacation area.
Now X-Factor taking that opportunity and combine it with cryptocurrency, which is growing over time, even though the last few moments, the price of cryptocurrency is a bit dropping, but there is still hope that it will back up again.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

Today Hotel and restaurant became a big business that has a big chance of success, especially in a place that close to the vacation area.
Now X-Factor taking that opportunity and combine it with cryptocurrency, which is growing over time, even though the last few moments, the price of cryptocurrency is a bit dropping, but there is still hope that it will back up again.
Yes you are right, this project brings an interesting theme and also many searches and used by each person so I am sure that this project in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully make this project growing and successful.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:58 AM

Yes you are right, this project brings an interesting theme and also many searches and used by each person so I am sure that this project in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully make this project growing and successful.
this project makes it easy for everyone, hopefully this project will be able to grow successfully for its future because it is true this project should be developed to achieve its success. hope the team involved in this project will always cooperate with compact and spirit to this project.
xrtfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

do u have any bounty
or airdrop on future?

seem like intresting coin to invest Smiley good luck
i will keep eye on this project
XRT BOUNTY Is LIVE NOW.

You can find it here here

XRT : The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry
Coka2209

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

The project applies Blockchain technology to the food industry, this is an interesting idea. I hope that the project will be able to implement the ICO truthfully and keep the promise of the project in the post-ICO development process.
durudara

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

I see that this project softcap already reached and I am increasingly convinced that in the future more and more investors who join with this project so that the target can be achieved hardcap too.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

This idea is in very early stage no big partnerships at the moment they are just focusing to collect money and after this they will start working to push development to next stage. I think it is better to wait and let's watch what happen next.

Good point. I would also want to see a working project then I can think of investing into it but I don't want to be late once it flies.

I just want to ask the team how are you going to make sure that the platform will be used by these establishments. I really like the idea of having a secured payment in different countries as nowadays theft and fraud are usual in different countries. I'll be waiting patiently and read more about this  Smiley
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

XRT is a decentralized platform that will provide a better and safer payment solution for hotel and restaurant industries using XRT tokens.

The XRT platform is building a fast and secure mobile app for hotel and restaurant hotel payment solutions using an XRT token. This app will be available on Android and iOS.
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

The XRT platform is building a fast and secure mobile app for hotel and restaurant hotel payment solutions using an XRT token. This app will be available on Android and iOS.
XRT is a great project for sure everyone involved in this project will always try the best for this project and prepare all about this project with maturity. And later will many participants and investors interested in this project.
ioizisupport

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

What is original smartcontract address?
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:34:57 AM

ico xrt project, very nice with the concept created and this is useful for the real world and this virtual world is very helpful to travel,
I will participate with ico xrt project will probably be bounty hunters, or at least I can help the development of this project network, successful greetings for xrt project
mangkel

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:06 PM

the concept existed in project XRT highly anticipated by the people all over the world, I think with the presence of project being about traveling and culinary
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

the concept existed in project XRT highly anticipated by the people all over the world, I think with the presence of project being about traveling and culinary
I really agree with you that this project gives many advantages and benefits for his future hopefully will be many who are interested in this project and the team will always be compact in promoting this project so that success will be achieved by this project later.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
dangtotes

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

The main goal of XRT is to use Blockchain technology to solve many of the inconvenience of payment process in restaurants and other food outlets such as coffee shops. But this goal is not really urgent so I think the project is unlikely to attract many investors.
andriw

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

the impression of a product is the first looks when the product is introduced, in this case, I see the x-factor announcement display is less impressive and does not reflect the mission listed in the title announcement
I suggest to replace it, I see x-factor website is pretty good, why not display the capture of the website here?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: