Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann]XRT :The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry  (Read 12971 times)
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

Hi friends!

XRT token is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/XRT! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about XRT token. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/XRT/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

World-themed project is indeed much preferred by the traveller because it could help their travel wherever hopefully Project X-factor can get great feedback
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

It seems like a lot of people who liked this project, because I see a lot of people who provide positive comments about this project. Hopefully with a lot of his support could make all the team more excited again in developing the project.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

It seems like a lot of people who liked this project, because I see a lot of people who provide positive comments about this project. Hopefully with a lot of his support could make all the team more excited again in developing the project.
I also see it. a lot of people who are interested in this project. and let's see how the development of this project, hopefully all goes smoothly until this project can achieve success.
xrtfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

Please Support #XRT by Giving your Precious VOTE at

https://t.co/yvfjPDkIHv

#Shardax is one of the fastest growing Exchange and has many partnerships to serve globally

The process to VOTE is very simple, you just have to follow the BOT's instructions given in their Pinned Post.

Note  : you can vote on daily basis so guys keep voting daily 🙏

XRT : The X-factor - Future Revolution in Hotel & Restaurant Industry
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

I see that you have listed in various exchange mediums, I have also read on the telegram that you will be listing XRT in Binance, you will be listing before ICO ends or long after ICO Huh
I hope there will be many retail and professional traders who are up to using xrt for trade
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

I see that you have listed in various exchange mediums, I have also read on the telegram that you will be listing XRT in Binance, you will be listing before ICO ends or long after ICO Huh
I hope there will be many retail and professional traders who are up to using xrt for trade
This is a very interesting thing. the very good news if it will soon be implemented, hopefully everything will run smoothly.
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

World-themed project is indeed much preferred by the traveller because it could help their travel wherever hopefully Project X-factor can get great feedback

In addition, XRT offers Big Data Insights services
This platform has analyzed extensive market data before establishing the most optimal strategy that will see XRT deliver the promised achievements at the time allocated. Data analysis also helps this platform recognize areas in the food industry that need transformation most.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

I also read it in pinned message in XRT telegram and listing in exchange binance will be the final target of XRT, I'm sure this is the target of XRT after ico is finished, so be patient, if you haven't joined the ICO then join, THIS is the final phase. good luck
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Does the change of the market affect the price on how many xrt we will pay if xrt will be implemented in the hotel? If the market drops, then it will be a reasonable fee?
absdkarim

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

what the kind of target F&B ? all of Restaurant and hotel / or just  luxury Hotel ?
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

The idea is good, if it goes on like that, i`ll try XRT. However, guys, you should find a designer and also try to promote the product in the broad masses by means of advertising, i think.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

interesting project. and so far I see support and good comments about the project also abounded. of course this is very good for the progress of the project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

I see there is still enough time in phase 3 to add results on the sale of tokens and hopefully becoming more results obtained so that in the future the more ease in developing the projects.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I see there is still enough time in phase 3 to add results on the sale of tokens and hopefully becoming more results obtained so that in the future the more ease in developing the projects.
we pray for the best for this project, hopefully what can be hoped for can be realized so that this project can be developed more broadly later. And team spirit must be even more so that the project can be as successful as expected.
Tripple O

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

I see on your official site, only 160,717 XRT sold till now. It is still far away from the hardcap set about 10,350,000 XRT. What's your plan if it cannot meet with your minimum target for token sale? Try to extend the ICO?
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

Blockchain in the field of restaurant and hotel business is modern and promising. There were and there are similar projects, but I have not heard about their success. Maybe this team will succeed. It seems that many people liked this project. We will follow the development.
NKTstreet132

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:42:51 AM

I invested in 4 ICO's till now, all are at loss as of now but my investment is around 75% of what I invested, which is acceptable giving the uncertainty in the market right now
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

The concept and purpose of the project are needed by people who like traveling. The system implemented is pretty good. With a decrease in the minimum amount to invest can have a positive impact and of course small investors who are interested in this project will be able to participate in this project later. Good luck.
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:47:22 AM

Good day. A large community in the telegram channel is a testament to trust in the project. People believe in the success of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: