Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

Day trading is cool if you know what you're doing cause it can get you rekt at any mistake, and requires constant attention. Basically the best thing do is day trade a few coins and then hold the the potential coins which have solid projects behind them.

What you think how many people knows to trade!? Many people here seems to like day-trading, but how much of them have
enough knowledge to make profit from that?
   Day trading should be fun activity for most of the people. Hobby, nothing more. I`m a long-term holder, investor. I started with
buying and earning more then a year ago and I`m still doing that. I haven`t intentions to stop before 2020, I hope next huge
wave will wait me to buy on this low prices.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:43:58 PM

Day trading is cool if you know what you're doing cause it can get you rekt at any mistake, and requires constant attention. Basically the best thing do is day trade a few coins and then hold the the potential coins which have solid projects behind them.

What you think how many people knows to trade!? Many people here seems to like day-trading, but how much of them have
enough knowledge to make profit from that?
   Day trading should be fun activity for most of the people. Hobby, nothing more. I`m a long-term holder, investor. I started with
buying and earning more then a year ago and I`m still doing that. I haven`t intentions to stop before 2020, I hope next huge
wave will wait me to buy on this low prices.
Day trading wont really be fun after all since this is very complex way on doing trading which we do involve on a very volatile market and making decisions into a short period of time which i do see a very stressful and non-enjoying thing on my part. We do know the level of risk is high compared into just holding it all. This is the difference among them but we know Higher risk means higher profit but only a few do able to succeed or retain to make money with day trades.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
You know the day trading is needed a capital and holding is more profitable than to day trading. They have differences so if you don't have big capital for day trading much better to choose to hold until you reach your goal profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:15:18 PM

You know the day trading is needed a capital and holding is more profitable than to day trading. They have differences so if you don't have big capital for day trading much better to choose to hold until you reach your goal profit.
Yes.It really needs a big amount of capital so you need to be extra careful and cautious in doing day trading or else you will just lose all your money in just a sudden.Hodling may still give you a bigger profit but it will still take time like 1-2 years but i assure you it's really worth the wait since crypto price is bound to increase as time goes by.

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

You may HODL if you buy bitcoins and intend to hold for a very long period of time. Let's assume you bought bitcoins and you intend to keep it for about two years, then you may HODL.
However, if you intend to make profits, however small, in a very short period of time, then I'd advise you to day trade. Day trading is simply taking advantage of the differences in the price of bitcoin in short tine intervals.  You however need to be very careful because it might be risky.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

Both can be very effective, but both can have serious pitfalls unless there is a plan in place.

For experienced traders, (especially those who understand technical analysis) day trading on pips can be very profitable. However people thinking they can buy some bitcoin, start day trading and become a millionaire are only fooling themselves. Last time I looked at the stats I believe there is only like 5% of day traders who are successful, and by successful I mean they dont run at a loss..... and even a smaller percentage that actually do a good profit.

However as for Hodling,this can be dangerous too. You may miss awesome opportunities to increase your bag by trading on the (larger) dips and spikes you see over several months.

My simple rule is to Hodl, however every time the price doubles I sell 10%. This way I dont sell all of my btc in a hissyfit while making some profit along the way ........and if a huge crash does happen I wont be totally loosing out.
locoliloo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

hold, invest in good projects and wait. With day trading you can end up going crazy.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

Yeah its good when the coin price in the market was still on good and progressive pumps, but all in all after those day trading it might crash and some traders will dump all their coins which mad the value at smaller amount. Holdling would be the best options as your cryoto will develop great price foe the next 5 to 6 months, or might be a year as long as its community will become more prominent to the public.
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Day trading is really profitable but it is hard to understand which coin will soar high and I guess you need to have the "script" a program that will give a hint which coin will be pumped in the next hours or days. HODL is also profitable but it takes time to get your profit

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:53:56 PM

Trading requires not only market analysis skills, but also requires patience and thoroughness, very fast price movements occur only brackets within minutes the price can go up and can go down. Most importantly patient and meticulous.
If changes very often but we will have to hold with patience and don’t sell at all, we need to have specially skills for trading, like getting know the technical analysis and time to buying and selling, buy now is the best option for us, so I think it is good to hold your coin with patience, day trading has a bit of risk so if you have guts to deal with the risk I am sure you can earn highest profit from it.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

If you want in a safety zone then i suggest you just HODL. While right now, btc and other altcoins are not in the good price, it is really best if we hodl our diversified portfolio. Wait patiently for the bullish price to come then do a sell to make a profit. I am not good in a short term trading, so i will just go continue on hodling.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

if you have a skill and background on trading, day trading might be a good choice for you. however, based on my experiences, day trading is really time consuming. you cant just make an order and leave it. you need to follow the chart, market, news, and this, and that. exhausting.

hodling give me more profit than daily trading. it's like doing nothing is the best choice to make profit on crypto. buy and forget. true story.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

To be honest, I am doing a full-time job and part-time business so giving the time and flexibility is not possible for me which is required for trading and hence I believe that trading is not my cup of tea at this stage. However, I can always take some time from my schedule and use it for the research paper that will help me to make decisions and build strategies considering the long-term investments. The answer to your question is subjective and it will differ from person to person so assess your own profile before taking any decision.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

It will actually depend on your skill. DO you have ability to trade, if yes then do trade because we know that trading is more profitable than holding if you know what you are doing. If you do not have trading skills then just buy and hold. Just buy when the price is low and try to set a target price and sell when you hit it,
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:20 AM

When i do trading, i've tried day trading many times, but the tendency of loss is 80%, until now, i worry if doing day trading because it is quite difficult, moreover market such fall on price. While hold, there nothing to worry about, but you must hold the right coin. Anyway, nothing that promising on cryptocurrency, think again before acting.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

I think if the market is down then it does not matter what kind of cool trader you are, you still can not multiply your coins. I think that hodl is much more profitable than trading every day. Here you do not need to worry every minute you just bought and just wait for a good price.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:40:22 AM

Hodl is the common strategy to avoid losing money, especially if you don't have enough knowledge how to manage doing day trading and etc. Which is you must hold for long term until the price rocketed and always control your emotions to avoid being hasty or stay away on the market and comeback after moths or year to check the situation of the growth rate,  to prevent such issues.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

for trading and HOLD is a great way we use to make easy profits by waiting for higher price increases, so we'll be more likely to make a good profit at a higher price,
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1230

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:21:58 AM

Hodl is the common strategy to avoid losing money, especially if you don't have enough knowledge how to manage doing day trading and etc. Which is you must hold for long term until the price rocketed and always control your emotions to avoid being hasty or stay away on the market and comeback after moths or year to check the situation of the growth rate,  to prevent such issues.

Hodling will be the sickest thing to do for the people who still hoping to recover their money on future around, they had an option to earn more from the dump by cutting some loss and buy again from the dip since if we keep hodling and hodling and the market condition will be the same as this and we doesn't know on when does the market recover then we will surely  sick and be sick to see the price drops so bad on day by day basis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Now in the present condition of the market, most of the people are very panic about the current situation of the market. We don't know when and how long it will take to recover the prices but holding makes them for panic selling. I think most of the people now show interest towards day trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: