Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:42:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4249 times)
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

It depends on you, daytrading is good if you want to make some money on a daily basis, but if you are not experienced enough you wont be succesfull in that (just like in every aspect of life) so better to think about it twice before starting.

Namara

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

For the current situation on the market my recommendation would be simply hold what you have,  but not forget that some of the coins are still good for day trading.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

For me, hold is a safer method than day trading. But if you are an expert who can analyze the price chart of the market, then you can trade it every day because that is your strengths. Ideally, you should combine both methods

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

I don't really have the time or the patience to day trade but i've heard some people have made a killing off day trading alt coins. For me i just try to find a promising project with a good team and community behind it and HODL onto those coins for as long as i see progress and growth.
Day trading is a way of investing by professional traders with a wealth of knowledge of chart analysis and financial market experience to gauge the next trend of the market. If you are not a professional trader then I think long term investment is a right decision.
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

Everyone chooses his own style of trading. For example, I prefer longer-term investments, and day trading is more suitable for all my friends. You must choose according to your feelings.
For me day trading is better than just holding coins, because holding coins will take long time to get profit, on the other hand day trading will give you profit on daily basis that’s why it is called day trading, but it needs a lot of experience and skills. If you have these, you can make good money from your investment but if not then holding is better.
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

try both, see which suits your character and skills set the most.

Always only risk what you are prepared to lose.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

If a person is very efficient who has good trading skills then he can start trading but the person who doesn't have trading skills should hold them for the long term. So we shouldn't keep all of them in the short term because sometime the price of those will go even down.
joelcruzcrypto3

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

It depends to a people what he/she used but i prefer to use hold because i'm a beginner here in crypto and i don't have experience and more knowledge to do the day trade. Holding is the best strategy to a newbie in trading because after buying tokens you can relax and wait your tokens to pump high.
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

I think If we want in the safe zone then I suggest we just hold. While today, Bitcoin and other altcoins are not in good price, it's really best if we have our diversified portfolio. I have been in the cryptocurrancy market for a few years now and I am always on hold. I invest in new projects through Ico and keep going until the project runs.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

Day trade and HODL both are the great sources for making money in the crypto world.but both has also the huge risk, you can be lost your invested money in both sides. This time is not good for any kind of trade. bitcoin price jumps to $7500+ and I think it would be $8000 this week. So day trade or buying for hold both are risky now. we need patients now and just watch the price movement.
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
It's totally depend on you if you are a active person then day trading is a great choice.You can earn a lot money if you choose the right altcoins for day trading.Otherwise if you are a inactive person in day trading then you will choose a long time hold coins like (Waves,Cred,Eos,Kick).You will get too much money in holding process but it is a long process.So in my opinion day trading is best.
Can you please share any guides for day trading? I want to know how to do it in a right way.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

If I did not have a permanent job, I would start day trading. I understand that day trading requires a lot of experience and huge trading knowledge, and is also a more difficult and risky type of trade. But while I'm holding in the HODL and waiting for the pamp.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

I am still better off guarding your trading business every day because the coins are being dropped by today, but still can not say bitcoin especially because it's rising right now but hopefully it will crash too big.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

I am still better off guarding your trading business every day because the coins are being dropped by today, but still can not say bitcoin especially because it's rising right now but hopefully it will crash too big.
what you do is right, doing the hold while keeping our assets every day is the right decision, but there's one you have to remember that you need to control your emotions, do not get hooked with small profits, keep it for as long as you're sure it will continue to grow in order geting a big profits.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

i think you also know that holding is far greater then day trading .because of its so many good characteristics i choose holding then trading.by holding we can get more benefit  and not much risk as we will find so many trouble with day trading where you won't get so much profit like holding .it is very popular across traders who likes to take low risk and earn a lot of profit by trading.i am one of them.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
think you likewise realize that holding is far more prominent then day exchanging .in view of its such a significant number of good attributes I pick holding then trading.by holding we can get more advantage and very little hazard as we will discover such a large number of issue with day exchanging where you won't get so much benefit like holding .it is exceptionally mainstream crosswise over brokers who likes to go out on a limb and procure a considerable measure of benefit by trading.i am one of them.
wastetimer1

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

I prefer both and it depends on the different times and the situations.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Everyone has choice. Some people tend to choose HOLD than Daytrade. I my self choose daytrade. I want to take advantage of my chart reading skill to get profit from holding a selling and buying coins on its ups and downs. Day trade is risky. If you want a safe investment, just HOLD.

speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL

I personally suggest you to do not try day trading. We can earn huge profit from day trading and the same side very risky too. Only experienced people would apply some strategy for day trading, without any proper experience dont try this.
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

I can only say from my experience. Never engage in daily trading. This is very unprofitable. For me, it was so, to the exclusion. On the contrary, the Hold was showing good results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: