Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4253 times)
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

Everyone have their own methods. If you know what's favourable to you, you go for it.
Personally, I prefer day trade to holding. There are some coins you hold and you become bag holder because a lot of people have dump on your head but day trade, you monitor your coins
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

I think holding a good coin for a while and selling it is more profitable than trading daily.
In daily trading is too risky because Cryptocurrency prices often occur price changes, maybe if the price Cryptocurrency always go up then daily trading can be the best solution.
However, I recommend holding the coin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:51:10 AM

I think holding a good coin for a while and selling it is more profitable than trading daily.
In daily trading is too risky because Cryptocurrency prices often occur price changes, maybe if the price Cryptocurrency always go up then daily trading can be the best solution.
However, I recommend holding the coin.
Well, day trading is a lot to take in at once since you will need a huge knowledge to even be able to get anything tangible from it without ending up losing so much. This is a very volatile space and no one should even be considering day trading if there is no knowledge of how to do so.

I would say long term trading is even a better opportunity for those who can follow trend and trade based on that. One thing I have known is that trading gives you greater opportunity to make more profit than holding, but holding is better if you are just going long term anyway.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

in my opinion, daily trading can give you a lot of profits because you can get a profit even if a little but can grow your assets. but you should always see the condition of the exchange place every day.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sexy_Sees

Activity: 128
Merit: 22

Life is like a box of chocolates :)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

With stop losses to prevent big losses you still have a lot of losses and you have to be a good trader to pick up those good gains out every day. My startegie is hodling the coins I really believe and daytrade some smaller ones with high volatility and enough volume. When their low I step in and hoping that they het some momentum again.. Smiley
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

Depending on you capacity, you could choose either day trading or HODL. HODL is of course the easier choice since it is not requiring too much skills from you. Actually, you can just go over the list of coins and choose several from the those that are on top and you are already good to go for your HODL plans. Day trading is better in terms of profit generation but it also entails a lot of skills.
Both of these forms are very good for investing in the cryptocurrency market, depending on the financial capacity and knowledge of the investor that can choose the most suitable investment method. I think that during this period the trading day is quite good because it will limit the risk when the market fluctuates.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

I think that at this time you should only trade the day and should not continue to hold at this point, can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to guess, although bitcoin prices are constantly increasing but Market capitalization does not increase much so I think the market can still drop at any time. At present altcoin prices are beginning to decline and bitcoin prices are adjusting at $ 8100 level.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:26:32 PM

I would recommend the holding because it is much safer specially to your investment compare to Day trading it is a vey high risk.
Holding is actually a lot safer but trading is a lot better. I guess that would actually summaries it all. Holding is safer since you would not have to deal with the noise of the market as it moves up and down and you are concentrating more on the long term benefit you stand to gain in the long run anyway as compared to trading which you will need knowledge and experience to do well.

You will need to be making either short term or long term trading decisions which could come with some risk anyway but nothing knowledge and experience would not be able to handle, so the choice is always based on each person.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I think the cryptocurrency trade is a job that has many opportunities to earn an income. and I prefer to do daily trading. because I think with daily trading, someone will always see the market situation every day and may always look for the latest news about cryptocurrency that could affect the ups and downs of market prices. and I can not say a loser for those who do hold. I think that's also a good strategy. because someone who does hold, they believe that the price of cryptocurrency will surely rise in the future, and they will benefit. but if I was told to choose which one is better between daily trading or hold. I prefer to do daily trading. because With daily trading, I can earn income from day to day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
snewkadel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Everyone chooses what to do.For example,if you have experience in trading, you know how to read the chart, analyze the news of course trading for you .But I do not know how, so I read a white paper in the project, after investing in it and HODL
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

Frankly, I tried to trade and always suffered losses, and when I entered into a plus, I signed on to good luck. And investing for a long time is clearly mine, if everything goes well. To each his own!
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

It is not exciting to hold so i prefer trading as it is pretty exciting and good.
erikjoy

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

It all depends on your personality, and how much time you have on your hands.

Some people are really fond of scalping. Scalping involves buying lows and selling highs, each time it hits them. This requires a lot of energy and is what pit traders are experts at. They spend all day pouring over orderbooks, indicators, news feeds, 1min charts, etc. Extreme sports psychologists love to study these guys because their brains burn nearly the same amount of glucose as the extreme sports players.

Personally I'm a longer term trader, some positions even going on for weeks. But if I see a good opportunity that I'm confident about, I'll ride that wave and scalp a few positions. It's much riskier though and I need a good reason to do this.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

HODL. I have been in crypto market for 3 years now and I am always on hold. I do investment on new projects through ICO and hold till it goes live. I wouldn't say I have made big profit but have made some decent money.

Can you give us more explanation about your experience in investment through ICO?
So, I can leave day trading (that always make me frustrating) and start learn HODL and invest in ICO
If you are having enough of the skillset and time that you can plan for dealing with the things related to that of the day trading and that you are quite confident that you will then be able to make some good money, only then you should go for day trading. Otherwise, it is better to play safe and to keep on holding all the coins which you have bought to have more earnings.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

i think you also know that holding is far greater then day trading .because of its so many good characteristics i choose holding then trading.by holding we can get more benefit  and not much risk as we will find so many trouble with day trading where you won't get so much profit like holding .it is very popular across traders who likes to take low risk and earn a lot of profit by trading.i am one of them.
In my opinion day trade is better than holding for long time because if you want to earn money in short time you must start day trading. Long term investment will take long time to give you profit and that is not guaranteed. The price is not increasing consistently and it is possible that the price doesn’t grow even after waiting for long time. so it is better to trade.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

Day trading is very risky than holding because it is very unpredictable market anb price of bitcoin  chage every moment. But long term holding has less risk because bitcoin is very potential coin and it's price is very volatile.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

Hold is a way that doesn’t require special skills because it’s just hold for a long time. Meanwhile being a daily or monthly or yearly trader requires a special skill to make a profit.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Some crypto are better for long HoDL while others are more profitable day trading. For instance Bitcoin is for the long term while coins like MTC that fluctuates a lot are better day trading which can easily multiply your money
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

I prefer HODL to all the crypto currency, but sometimes I do not hold back and allow myself to make several transactions on the exchange. The best option would be to combine these two investment tactics.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

I have always been a fan of HODL. Day trading is not my thing though some are experts in it and make money out of it daily. Day trading requires constant being in the computer and monitoring trades. You must also know the basics of reading and understanding chats. What am i even saying, you must be an expert in understanding chart patterns and flows o be able to succeed in day trading. If you can do that then maybe day trading is for you. Like i said earlier i have always been a fan of HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: