Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4282 times)
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

I think traders who focused on HODL last year have already made considerable profits, but investors who insisted on HODL this year have suffered huge losses!
Abyzou95

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Hold is something part-time. I prefer day trading because I think it brings much higher profits. Yes the risk is high, but the gain is on the table.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

I have been a fan of Hodling because you really do not have to do anything, just buy some tokens and wait. maybe it is time to learn trade in a bearish market
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

I think traders who focused on HODL last year have already made considerable profits, but investors who insisted on HODL this year have suffered huge losses!
I am one of such, although I am still a believer but i think it is time to try something different, my portfolio has been on the decline in past 9 months
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

It's a very difficult time for day traders to trade cryptocurrency in the current market situation. The market situation could be worse and the value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency could go even more down because we are in the bearish trend. I will never support day trading instead I follow the key rule of crypto world HODL.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

I have been a fan of Hodling because you really do not have to do anything, just buy some tokens and wait. maybe it is time to learn trade in a bearish market
I think you should only trade the day at this point when the market is bearish in the long run. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and have continued to fall sharply in the past few days, the price of altcoin is very strong. So I believe that at this point you should only trade the day, you can only hold when the market rises.
You can see that at the moment the bitcoin price has dropped to $ 6000 and according to my analysis this is a very strong support level and bitcoin prices will be able to turn up and sharply increase in the short term. So I believe that this time you can start buying bitcoin and keep the short term. The market will recover to $ 7000 and you can sell bitcoins in this area.
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:59 AM

Day Trade or HODL is a personal preference that only you can
decide one pays you more... If you understand the market and
know your TA and FA, then you be able to go with Day trading.

But mind you day trading can make you lose a lot within minutes
and hours whereas HODL is long term trading which can make you
more money but not like Day Trading... which entails higher risk.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:37:27 AM

hold is for the market to fall as today, if the market rises then should sell at high prices so it is better to hold, now the market is in trouble, we should hold the coin for by the end of this year

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

Dropping market conditions like this certainly make us have to be vigilant, I prefer to hold and wait for the right time to buy or be active in trading so as to avoid losses.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

for the day trade or trade, you need a lot of knowledge about the crypto market. for this, you need to spend a lot of time. if you are good in trade than you can join in trade.if you not, then buy and hold for long term.
I prefer both. sometimes I did regular trade and all time hold some coins for future.but nowadays I stopped my trade because of the low market volume.

trading isnt about knowledge  and anyone can still do trades even he is not knowledgeable enough . ive seen a lot of people who buy and starts to trade thier cryptos and guess what ? they can still be able to make a good profit even if they know to them selves that they are not a skilled or pro trader .  they are only lucky enough to pull a good trade and i do also witness some pro traders who already have a long term experience in trading but unfortunately  they do constantly loose . so , that is the only evidence that trading is for everyone and it only depends on your luck not on skills or knowledge .
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

For me, as much as I really want to try my hand on the trading market, and hopefully gain some good experience and profit there, I can't risk to try it half-heartedly. I say that because when you are in the trading market, you really have to take a closer look at the market because of the fast-paced style of dealings there. Also, you have to have a vast array of knowledge in terms of what coins to pursue and to trade for. The movement of the market should also be a consideration. These many different factors make it such a difficult department to be in, especially in this already risky market. So, for now, I choose Hodling because it is more of the passive approach but could also give good returns.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:12:07 AM

At the moment altcoin market is not good. if you follow cryptocurrency market and you can see total market show red signal and some altcoin up and down. I suggest to everyone at the moment must hold your altcoin. If you want to trade at this moment so you can check some coin and which is up and down in this bad market then you can start trading with this coin.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Actually day trading it is such a big business that big companies have spent huge money to make trading bots which can execute trades in milliseconds.
Day trading is indeed much more beneficial than simply holding any asset. If we talk about a volatile asset like bitcoin then obviously the chances to increase one’s capital are more in selling and buying it on daily basis than after months. I personally support and admire day trading but it is also the most difficult and toughest job. Novice traders should avoid this.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:01:29 PM

I believe the two of them are better choices if you can handle this properly in this kind of business you can earn an income or profit in daily basis if you want to the you can earn too in long term holding.
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

When the market is falling the only reasonable option is to trade because if you are holding on those conditions you are losing money it is equal because you can see that on your portfolio right now if you hold.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:33 AM

Now that the market is so down, the most advisable thing to do is to HODL. But you must check first the potentials of the coin so that you'll know what coin is best for day trade and what is best to HODL.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL

Now that the market is so down, the most advisable thing to do is to HODL. But you must check first the potentials of the coin so that you'll know what coin is best for day trade and what is best to HODL.

as i see , some altcoins are still increasing a little bit , despite of the crash that they are experiencing these days , therfor day trade is still suitable as long as you are a skilled trader because daily trading are seem to be tricky as the flow of the coins are verry unpredictable .

hodl on the other hand is also the next option if you are still doubting about your skills .  aside form investing , we can also do other profitable task such as playing a gambling or working online  ,  so that we cant get bored of waiting .
stellgod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

I think a lot of experience and knowledge are needed for everyday trading, a deep analysis of the situation now. There is a time reserve in the hold and the trend can of course be quickly deployed, but it is more likely to have time to think. This is my opinion, maybe it does not coincide with yours. I prefer to deal with ico projects - I conduct a project analysis and make a decision.
Day trade is indeed a tough job and there are not a lot of day traders. However, many novice traders get attracted towards it because of its most beneficial nature but they fail. This field demands a lot of knowledge and experience. Holding is what a newbie should do and once he understands the changing behavior of his asset and market, day trading is the best.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

I think a lot of experience and knowledge are needed for everyday trading, a deep analysis of the situation now. There is a time reserve in the hold and the trend can of course be quickly deployed, but it is more likely to have time to think. This is my opinion, maybe it does not coincide with yours. I prefer to deal with ico projects - I conduct a project analysis and make a decision.
Day trade is indeed a tough job and there are not a lot of day traders. However, many novice traders get attracted towards it because of its most beneficial nature but they fail. This field demands a lot of knowledge and experience. Holding is what a newbie should do and once he understands the changing behavior of his asset and market, day trading is the best.
I think currently short-term trading will be more profitable, you know that the value of BTC rises and falls between $ 6400 - $ 9,000, in a few months, this is a chance for traders to make a profit.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

In these days I suggest none of them!
Hodling is a kind of trading , long time trading type , Actually i changed 50% of my money to USDT , because i found it more stable , I know holding usdt does not consider as hodling , because the price is almost stable but since i want to shield myself against this ominous volatility! I decided to do that , Bitcoin was supposed to be decentralized but demon whales are shrinking it so that they can buy more bitcoins in deeper!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: