Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

In these days I suggest none of them!
Hodling is a kind of trading , long time trading type , Actually i changed 50% of my money to USDT , because i found it more stable , I know holding usdt does not consider as hodling , because the price is almost stable but since i want to shield myself against this ominous volatility! I decided to do that , Bitcoin was supposed to be decentralized but demon whales are shrinking it so that they can buy more bitcoins in deeper!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Day trade is a daily basis that can make you earn a goods amount of income while holding for the long of period of time, takes a right time when you can earn a huge amount of income in this business.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
With the current market movements, I believe that at this point you should only invest in short-term and day trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, the price bitcoin is constantly decreasing. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only invest in short-term bitcoin, hold the risk will be very high if the bitcoin price is strong and can not recover.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:45:33 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 11:13:46 PM by Bitcoininvestment

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Day trading is ofcourse more complex than investing and hplding for a long period of time. It depends on one's preference. On long term holding, patience is really needed the most while in day trading is market analysis. At times like this, holding is more advisable because the majority of cryptos are having a hard time due to the continuous dumps.

karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

In my opinion hodling is more suitable for crypto reality. While you are hodling you have to do literally nothing but you are protected from many unwanted risks and possess a decent possibility to earn profits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:03:06 AM

In my own opinion, day trading is more profitable because you can always earn small profits in the market while holding will not give you an assurance if your coin will grow even more in the future.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:00:29 AM

If you have a lot  of money then I highly suggest doing daytrading but if you don't have that money then just continue holding. The good news is whatever you choose  between the two, you will still be the winner at the end and the only thing that you won't ever do is to sell at a loss like at these times of crisis.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

If you have a lot  of money then I highly suggest doing daytrading but if you don't have that money then just continue holding. The good news is whatever you choose  between the two, you will still be the winner at the end and the only thing that you won't ever do is to sell at a loss like at these times of crisis.

Day trading is for the people who want to commit as an investors and coin holder while holding is better for people with day job because in this way they can make more money while the price is still low.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

The moment is right for holding, because the market is constantly falling, the price of coins is extremely low, but if we choose the potential coin it is easy to make a profit and rich. have more
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:53:44 PM

The moment is right for holding, because the market is constantly falling, the price of coins is extremely low, but if we choose the potential coin it is easy to make a profit and rich. have more
I know how to day trade but i dont prefer to do it  now because i am so busy now i have a lot of paper works to do on my job so the thing i just do now is to hold my coins and wait until there price will recover really well.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

not too bad in my opinion, there is still an increase if measured in one week, so you can still profit from short trades, I prefer to be active rather than waiting for prices to continue to decline, bitter experience is experienced when bitcoin prices continue to slide sharply until now, if only just keep quiet will not produce anything because the price is still bearish.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
I think it's about opportunity, if you want make a profit everyday, you can try daily trading. Yes, you have a chance to earn more profit but have a chance to more loss too. So if you afraid about that, you must choose HODL, like me hhe. But sometime i try daily trading too, but i have bad experience about it  Grin Grin

Btw, if you said Who's win? i think Daily trader, because they have a big chance to earn more profit Wink
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 03:08:17 PM

As Recommended by many of the experts HOLD is the most secured & trusted method of trading. Though it depends on your set of skills & requirement to select day or HODL method. Since day trades carrying risk set of skills is vital to get in to it. If you are not that clever it could be devastating. If you have another income source to survive invest for good coins & just hold them & correctly sell them off at a higher level. But Day trading is smart way of increasing your capital & you can try with a amount which you are afford to loose. Some rules must be "applied & stick" in to them not to drawn your confidence by loosing trade. Patience is the key here in crypto space. Holders always wins.

ojanamon

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

Hold is good option to earn huge profit but I love day trading everyday I earn money  it's good for day trading 
But when  market down hold is good option
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Day trading is more risky than hodling your coin cause in day trsding you must always or rather from time to time monitor the price of the coin in the market then in hodling you can check the price once a week or twice so that you will know if the price of your coin is good or not. But don't just hodl your coin you must have a coin for tradikng and for hodling do that while you are hodling your other coin you can still earn from your day trading.
Reza1893

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

I do holding coins rather than doing day trading. Because I work every day I don't have enough time to do analysis and speculation. So holding is the best choice and method.

C E N T I V E.ORG | Blockchain-based Incentive Network
                     | TokenSale: AUGUST 31st, 2018
Palo05

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

I recommend on day trade. because its like everyday you have a profit if you are following the strategy or you are lucky , hodl is best to but it takes time to gain profit Smiley
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Classic hodl strategy doesn't work on this bear market. It is better to catch some small upside moves bounces

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Day trading will be more profitable. But you need more time and knowledge when investing. Buying and keeping will take a long time to get profitable but it does not require much knowledge of the market and time to sit trading.
Yes I agree with you that day trading is too much risky, but we should also accept the fact that day trading is one of the quickest way of making money, we  can also make a lot of money in trading in comparatively less time.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:50:02 PM

Day trading will be much safer for the market at the moment, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strong, The market is bearish in the long term. Therefore, hold high risk if bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply and can not recover and I believe that is happening.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: