Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4249 times)
Crafty919

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

I’m a hodler but learning more about trading.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:12:59 AM

I will be in the Mid trading , in fact it's depending on your time management, if you have a lot of time on your screen go to day trade if not trade and hodl. Day trading is not advisable for new comers it requires more effort and time for learning yet I will be on trading if we are looking for maximizing profits.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I think hodl is not recommended because the meaning of hodl is hold for long times , and we know the price of crypto can be back to the bottom after a few month, the price can be going up to 10 times in amonth but also can be back to the deep in afew month. Day trading and swing trading is much better because by this way we can make profit consisten in every month.

Holding is necessary depending on the situation of the market so it was also important in tough times to hold every time the market price is dropping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

To get a quick profit the best way is to Day trading. We can trade every day because we keep track of the 24/24 movement of the market price. It gives us opportunity to make big profits in one or more transactions and I can make easy money.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
In my opinion long-term holding is the best decision than day trading. Cause day trading is full with risk. I know day trading is profitable but I don't recommend you to do it without proper knowledge. But if you invest on a good protensial coin and hold it for long time you can expect huge profits in future.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

to do daily trading or hold depends on your knowledge and experience in trading, if you have good skills and strategies to be able to get profit with daily trading then do it, but if not then it is better to hold
dlaniger31

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:12:35 AM

If you had much time, you can do day trade to gain instant profit or if unlucky, its losses. But if dont have time, hodling is for you and wait for the time that the coin will rise up.
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Different approach for different people, personally I do both, if you are the very busy person who cannot sit in front of the computer 24/7 to monitor trade, then hold is your best bet, however they both have their implications, hold can be profitable if you real bought cheap and got lucky the market favors you and it is always 50:50 but a trader who knows his onions follows the trend, eitherway, to end all in profit is the ultimate goal
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

day trade or trading is only a pain in the ass . i will only go for hodling or investing because it is way too easy to do . hodling/investing is also less risky and is also more profitable than trading because we can be able to sell our coins at thier maximum peak , not unlike to trading that you are only selling your coins at a low rate .for me  investing wont never be boring because i do have other business outside the crypto world .

lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

Actually doing both is great. don't focus to one strategy.
be flexible, there will be times that the market will get
too unstable, if that happens and day trading will be hard
there is no worries because you still have your long-term
hodls
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

To be a daytrader or hold it depends on your own desires and beliefs. The daytrader requires reading skills from every trader's news update. Become a daytrader then buy when the price dip then sell it when the price is high will earn profit very fast but not too big and it’s risky because the price is still not stable.
HOLD become a safe investment and has a big profits but takes a long time.
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

With the market fluctuating continuously and in a bear market in the long run, I believe you should only invest in bitcoin, and should only invest in short-term and day trading to be profitable with less risk. Best . You can see that altcoin prices are falling very deep and in my favor the price of altcoin will continue to fall sharply in the coming days and so you should only trade bitcoin.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

day trade or trading is only a pain in the ass . i will only go for hodling or investing because it is way too easy to do . hodling/investing is also less risky and is also more profitable than trading because we can be able to sell our coins at thier maximum peak , not unlike to trading that you are only selling your coins at a low rate .for me  investing wont never be boring because i do have other business outside the crypto world .

What you say is true, but it will make a mistake when you consider Trading to be futile, meaning that you cannot understand the cryptocurrency world properly. The potential that exists in the world of trading is so large that it is likely that when we use it well we can make very much money in the world of trading.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

HOLD is an option with less difficult to do than to be a daytrader because if you are a daytrader you should really train your reading and trading skills but if you HOLD you don’t have to train your reading and trading skill.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:12 AM

With investments can to  working  everyone, this is practically necessary. Trading  not for everyone. That why , I recommend everyone to invest, but not a trade. Trading its very big risk.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

It is different for different minded people. I prefer holding than day trading. Day trading has more risk than holding. Holding is more safe and profitable.
Your experience says about it. Some people  had  more sale than investors. Again, some people  bought BTC for $ 20,000, does they really to get more than professional traders working?
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

HODL is for Altcoins that are really good, like Ethereum, TRON, ADA, Stellar because they have fantastic value if the price is pumped.

Trading daily for this year I don't think it's good to do.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

I would go for medium-term to long-term holding versus day trading. Because previously I tried my luck with day trading, and ended up with quite significant losses. Perhaps I was unlucky, or perhaps day trading is not suitable for me.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

If you want fasfer profit then try daytrading but you need to a skillful trader before doing this because it is more risky. Daytrading is good for those who not employed because a lot of time for this trading. To those who are employed, it is better cryptocurrencies and hold it for some time till their price go up. You dkn't need to monitor your coins often but you need a lot of patience in long term investment.
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

I would go for medium-term to long-term holding versus day trading. Because previously I tried my luck with day trading, and ended up with quite significant losses. Perhaps I was unlucky, or perhaps day trading is not suitable for me.
Day trading is a risky affaid and not suitable for many of the traders not only you....and in holding for long time i trust only bitcoin or other coins like litecoin or ethereum other than that i would also do medium term holding for all other coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: