Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

I guess holding would be far greater than daily trading. The market itself is volatile but when it comes to the extra added volatility like the current one the it becomes real danger for us to make any valid trade. You never know where there is call or put on your trade within the night time span. I guess you should be choosing to hold those coins at least which are the major one and trade those who are already in the swing mode. Its not that difficult to achieve the holding with your patience if you know that you will loose the money if you sell or buy in the current situation.
kniheant

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

it depend on you if you have no experience in trade then i will advise you hold some good potential coins for long time you will be get decent profit from its in future ,day trading is profitable but requires lot of times and experience to action.
BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

I'd probably vote for hodling because day trade is the riskiest thing I can imagine...one day you gain 30% and loose 70% on the next day and so on...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:58 PM

It depends on the skill level of the trader. Of course, for a strategy hold you needs to have the necessary amount of knowledge and skills, but in general it is much easier to choose coins for this. You can buy a few coins from the top 10. You need a lot more knowledge and skills to trade daily than for a hold.
In any case, knowledge and skills will never be superfluous, so I recommend that you study all the necessary information and gain experience. When you have enough skill, you will be able to buy coins for hold and trade daily. Hold is not a hindrance to daily trading.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

If you are an experienced trader you can definitely make much more profits daytrading then just hodling.. But if you are a hodler you can try and swing trade all or at least a part of your portfolio to accumulate more of your favorite coins. For this you need solid TA skills and risk management. Trading is not easy, if it were we will have more than 5% profitable traders. Wink
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

Daily trading requires a large analysis. I see that if I don't have good skills it is better to hold, because nowadays daily trading requires great risk. so holding a hold is a good thing.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

I think that there are any coins that can be used as day trading so we can still get a profit trading. but of course, in this moment, holding the coin is better and I think if we can buy more, it will give a profit too in the long run. some of us still do day trading because they can see the opportunity to make a profit but I don't think that it will easy because we need to have a skills to determine the right buy price and sell price so we can make a profit. it is better to watch the market first to knows where the trend wants to go.
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:48:57 AM

Hodl is not recommended more because we know the price all of altcoin back to the bottom and the price decreased more than 80%, day trading is more profitable and this way to avoid big loss when the market dump hard. We can compare now between trader and hodler,  and i think day trader was make alot of money but hodler been loss much money.

BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

I am more inclined to choose day trading, this is because I think that day trading will be much safer. Even though we will only get a smaller profit opportunity, but it will be far better than when we have to wait for a long time with no certainty to get a profit. So each strategy must have its advantages and disadvantages. Whatever we choose must be in accordance with the capabilities we have and it is true that you think that everyone who has more free time then choosing a day trade will be much better.
Egaymedina

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:01:49 AM

Right now, it is difficult to do day trading because the market it makes me confused, and if I want to buy one coin that is in the down price, I need to take a look deeper and determine if the price can increase in the next hours or not. yesterday, I almost stuck in the high price but fortunately, I can sell the coins once it reaches the high price than I bought so I can make a small profit and leave the market for a while. but I prefer to hold the coin for a while and will see if the market can be back normal in the next weeks.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

in daily trading we can get profits quickly but also have a very large risk, and I prefer to buy and hold until the coins I buy can rise higher.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:10:26 AM

in daily trading we can get profits quickly but also have a very large risk, and I prefer to buy and hold until the coins I buy can rise higher.
That's the truth, high risk, high reward.
If you are good in day trading then why both to hold, on a regular basis you make money and that will
help you increase your capital so in a short period of time, you will be millionaire if that is your goal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
This completely depends on your capabilities, skills, goals, targets and mindset. However of the two, holding is comparatively easy. If you are a beginner I would suggest you to hold and get some knowledge side by side regarding the market. Start sending some time learning about the technical analysis, carts, past trends, listen to the experts and then make your decision of trading or not.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

I'd probably vote for hodling because day trade is the riskiest thing I can imagine...one day you gain 30% and loose 70% on the next day and so on...

It is risky and that's the reason why the probability of getting a good profit is high. If you are an expert trader, then you can make a fortune out of day trading. If you are not so competent, then you can easily get ruined.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:48:37 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 05:57:48 PM by HarmonyA

I prefer responsible HODL. Because it is more profitable than day trading. Hodling helps you to understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem and the potential of a token. Those who acquired a good quantity of bitcoin 2 to 3 years ago and HODLed, if they are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency, they will not only be financially rich, but they will also be intellectually sound if they study the market trend.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Let's say everyone decides to dump, take profit and leave — how will the market be if no one is HODLing? See it the other way round — no one trades, only to hold. They both bring check and balance to the market and both have ways of giving individual good profits depending strategy employed and simple rules of engagement.

For HODLer, hold good coins and take profit when your target is reached.
For Trader, buy low, sell high.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:21:33 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
It depends on those who do the trading, at this time I tend to hold more, because I see the current market situation is below, if I trade daily, then I take a high risk.
Therefore, at least to step up in trading by looking at the situation and market conditions, because I am looking for what is profit
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:50:04 PM

It is risky and that's the reason why the probability of getting a good profit is high. If you are an expert trader, then you can make a fortune out of day trading. If you are not so competent, then you can easily get ruined.
yes but one cannot become expert until he work hard for it, It is important for him to spend some time in trading market, must learn all the  important factors of trading and after that he can become expert in trading. Long term investment is good for those people who are very new in market and still do not have enough experience in trading.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:33:01 PM

In managing the funds for you, you must know what you want to benefit from greater profits and losses. In this case, you must decide whether to become a daily trade or HODL or as a daily HODL and trade. It is growing to be able to take big profits in transactions.

For example, we claim to be HODL. Our portfolio contains coins whose fundamentals are not clear. Then when you see our fluctuating prices panic or vice versa we claim to be traders, but don't have a clear trading plan. Just follow the rumors or don't want to lose money when the price of the coin goes down. Therefore, it is important to understand your position, when as a HODL and when to become a daily trader.

weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

In managing the funds for you, you must know what you want to benefit from greater profits and losses. In this case, you must decide whether to become a daily trade or HODL or as a daily HODL and trade. It is growing to be able to take big profits in transactions.

For example, we claim to be HODL. Our portfolio contains coins whose fundamentals are not clear. Then when you see our fluctuating prices panic or vice versa we claim to be traders, but don't have a clear trading plan. Just follow the rumors or don't want to lose money when the price of the coin goes down. Therefore, it is important to understand your position, when as a HODL and when to become a daily trader.
I think we should not pick hold at this point, you can only profit from hold if the market is in uptrend and if the market is in downtrend like the present time then if you hold will be very dangerous and will be able to damage very heavily. The market is bearish in the long term and I believe the best choice at this time is trading on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: