Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4245 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:08:33 AM

Long-term trading doesn't work so well these days. Day trading is more profitable but you have to work  harder.

If you decide to day trade, you should simply buy more coins when the market is down and sell when it's up. Keep repeating this and watch your investment grow.
Trading is risky, do not forget this. You need to Learn first before venturing into it.
nowbitco.in

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:11:06 AM

For me it's to risky to become a day trader unless if your really an experience trader or pro in trading you can make good amount of money. But i prefer being a swing trader because day trading is very unpredictable maybe not for others but it is for me. This maybe because of the lack of knowledge i have in trading.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

Long-term trading doesn't work so well these days. Day trading is more profitable but you have to work  harder.

If you decide to day trade, you should simply buy more coins when the market is down and sell when it's up. Keep repeating this and watch your investment grow.
Trading is risky, do not forget this. You need to Learn first before venturing into it.
Depends on your capital, its good to invest for long term if you have good enough capital to buy long term coins like bitcoin, Ethereum and other good coin in the market, me since my capital is quite too good i have some coins to hold for long term and every time i see good profit at the current price i do selling them and buy other coin which has potential to gives good income in long term

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:37:18 AM

Long-term trading doesn't work so well these days. Day trading is more profitable but you have to work harder.

Yes, we don't anything how the crypto market will start recovering but once the bull run starts automatically the price will start increasing. Yes, trading is always risky it is not easy to get profit holding and day trading is risky.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:54:21 AM

Now when people first get into cryptocurrency they tend to buy and hold. But one thing they don't understand is buy and hold us great for long term profits but in the short term your earning nothing. By day trading or swing trading you can maximize your profits on down trends and uptrends. Although this may seem intimidating to many people who have never looked and a candlestick chart before it's not that complicated.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

I have not dared to trade, the investment of my coin at this time I HODL first, the coin we will HODL is the same as we trade with the long term, if we HODL our coins then the coins we have will not be lost, if the coins we buy the price goes up then we will have many benefits.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:29:36 AM

I tend to like making long-term investments.
Because holding Hold will provide greater benefits than day trading.
I am sure there are obstacles in everyday trading or Hold but Hold will be more promising safer.
So the Hold option is the best.
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Check my other post regarding day trading and see why I prefer day trading vs hodling, it's much more profitable even in bear market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5001023.0
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:33:25 AM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

Day trading is more profit if you will focus on it while holding for long term investment will be only profitable if the coin you are holding does really have the potential to grow in the market.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

I still believe that day trading is one of the best thing to do to earn a huge amount of money but not all the time day trading is profitable because when the market is red the most advisable strategy to do is to hold for long term.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

If you have enough experience and you have good knowledge, understand the crypto currency market and understand how it functions, then you can earn with these two options.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

If you have enough experience and you have good knowledge, understand the crypto currency market and understand how it functions, then you can earn with these two options.
You're right, but I think most people will take longer. Well, you know it's very difficult to make money every day from trading, especially if the information you have is limited. maybe it will be like a luck test for someone who trades every day.
kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

we never know when the market will recover, and for now many people do hold, I personally choose to do short-term trading because it will be more profitable for me.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:54:55 PM

Both have a strong argument. Hold mean at least one year’s up time. Both can give you a good amount of profit if you invest a big amount. But sure you can make more profit if you invest for one or two years or more. For holding you need to watch for long time. If the market or coin price makes a huge drop then you can invest as much as you can. For an example, at the moment bitcoin going up after a big long days drop. Now if you invest in bitcoin then sure you can make huge profit. 
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

I f you have patience and a stable source of income different from crypto, I'd suggest you holding. But if you want to make fast money and don't mind the risks, you can try trading.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Why not do both? You can have long-term savings, and you can have special benefits only for swinging and trading day - that is if you are good at reading charts and determining sentiments.

This is a very good advice for the guys that deal with trading for a long time. The newbie should better pick holding as soon as it is a less risky activity than the day trading.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Depends on coin you trade. My pairs make me very nervous everytime. And if i decide to make short terms, then i try just not to pay attention to trading. Usually i watch youtube + trading, it kinda helps me.
I'd choose daily trading and holding. If you have enough bank, you can make long term investments and short term.
healthcarep

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

no longer totally day trading however a brief-term trading. You cannot pressure any cash to go up and down in just days. it's miles very tough to make it show up. it may appear in weeks and months and that's why brief-term trading is best to practice most of the time. maintain has simplest a small risk and just a few cash can reap success on that.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

HODL, is much easier and stressless. You have your coins and don't need to care all the time for them and can sell if you want to do it. So HODL my first choice.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

I will actually do more day trade than hold mate because hodl is more riskier to than any other activity. It can well crash your portfolio

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: