Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade Vs HODL  (Read 4282 times)
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Someone like day trading and someone like holding but at the moment holding is a perfect because market situation is not stable. If you work in this training section and if you work before day trading but at the moment you can understand holding is better than trading. Now a days market going to very pump on that time you can start day trading and you feel like to trading because market situation is good otherwise always better holding.
pkb007

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Daily trading and hodl are superb for making income. It is fully depends to your chouse. Daily trading will come up with first rate enjoy and bright your understanding about marketplace and token. The HODL of exact and promising coins isn't always as tense as daily buying and selling.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

if in my opinion the most profitable one is holding it right now, because the price of coins is still very difficult to develop, but if in the long run, the price of coins is very easy to develop and to get big profits is also easy
We can do both day trading and holding but now it is really advisable to keep holding a good coin like ethereum, bitcoin and neo this 3 coin is the best coin to hold ast this moment and for me day trading will be great to do if we are good in trading.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

I often combine trade and keep my Altcoins. When you see a good market, it is better to trade coins than keep them. And when there is a tendency to keep Altcoins better than trade for profits or long-term goals, i would rather keep trade. At the present time we should do both trade and hold at the same time.

I trade cheap altcoins and I hold the cryptocurrencies that are in the top-10. The main cryptos to hodl are Ethereum and Bitcoin. However, day trading needs too much time which I do not have often.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

trading is good.But This may be another obvious one but too many people invest there whole life savings and expecting to double there money. THIS IS NOT HOW TRADING WORKS! Trading anything can't be predicted. Even the best traders in the world can predict the market. Too many people go into trading trying to time the market. Don't time the market... you will fail.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:46:22 PM

Day Trading: Make a short profit and secure your finances every day.
Hold: make big profits but take a long time.
Depending on your choice, if the amount of investment you do not need is used, holding would be a better option.

For me Holding coins for a long time is not for me also some coins is already dumping it's price now and maybe your coin will get affected later.
I also try hold for long time and nothing happends until this year of 2018 When i see my funds lossing every day.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

Day Trade is the most important thing for Trading to Manage your funds for putting it into a crypto coins and guard it overnight.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
In the current market situation, HODLing is more safer than day trading. When the market starts to smile that's when to start day-trading But not now unless you're some kind of expert in penny stocks.
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I have a lot of holding and realized that it is better to trade.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Day trade is risky for me as I'm just starting in trading and knowing just basic knowledge. For now I'm relying to hodl my coins and wait for the right time to sell it
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL

for the current market situation, I would rather recommend doing both. that is, do daily trading but also save a few coins to survive. the reason I recommend both is to do daily trading one can get daily income. I also said to survive, because I myself was convinced that the price would definitely recover soon. so in my opinion the best thing about looking at the current market situation is to do those two strategies. hold and trade daily.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

Hodl is only for people who don't have much time to monitor daily prices. and act as an investor. and daily trading is for those who have a lot of time monitoring prices and ability to trade daily. make small profits taken every day. about an advantage, I think the same.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

Holding is for first time investors, have fulltime work outside cryptocurrency, and for those who believe to the future of cryptocurrency. While day trading is almost 24-hour job monitoring and evaluating the market. Taking note of the bottoms and fluctuations.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Holding is for first time investors, have fulltime work outside cryptocurrency, and for those who believe to the future of cryptocurrency. While day trading is almost 24-hour job monitoring and evaluating the market. Taking note of the bottoms and fluctuations.
Holding is not only for first time investors. Its also for those who believe in the project for a long period of time. Not all coins are good for long term investment that's why even those who say they are a day trader, they still have a coin that they hold on for a long period of time thinking that price of that coin will go to the moon at any given moment like those newly listed coins. I would buy that and hold on to it for a long period of time until the time when it will be listed in another site. Usually when a coin is being listed on another site, price goes up
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:40:58 AM

Hodl is only for people who don't have much time to monitor daily prices. and act as an investor. and daily trading is for those who have a lot of time monitoring prices and ability to trade daily. make small profits taken every day. about an advantage, I think the same.

I think so too, I don't have time online regularly so I prefer to hold for the long term rather than daily trading, and choosing coins that have future potential is better, for example bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, Cardano and so on.
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

Depending on your choice, if the amount of investment you do not need is used, holding would be a better option.

For me Holding coins for a long time is not for me also some coins is already dumping it's price now and maybe your coin will get affected later.
I also try hold for long time and nothing happends until this year of 2018 When i see my funds lossing every day.
At first I thought holding coins can give us a lot of profit but I think this is not true this year.  Prices of almost all the coins are same or even less and it is not worth holding.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:53:22 AM

Mostly coins are of pump and dump nature and other moves on the news. After the pump and or then event completion the prices go down again, so I think its better to do day trading and book profit with up and down of coins.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

If the person don't understand nothing un cryptocurrency better for him HOLD. Everything else implies a certain degree of professionalism, otherwise nothing.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

I personally like to hold cryptocurrency for long-term. I don't like day trading for it's high risk. Also I'm not a professional expert on it. That's why hold is more comfortable for me.
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL

I think doing daily trading is a good strategy to make a profit rather than continue to survive. In my opinion, people who hold fast are lazy people, who keep waiting for prices to rise above. they will not get results when prices remain stable. but those who trade, maybe they still get income. by utilizing the rise and fall of market prices. all really need to learn about the basics of trading. the most important thing is that we want to try to learn and are not lazy to often read about good trading methods. I am not saying that holders are big losers, but I also don't say that the holders are the winners. I would rather say that the holders are people who are afraid to change their fate more quickly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: